• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadowrun: Hong Kong Kickstarter - $100k; already in dev, mid-2015 release, PC only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed again with Little Trouble in Big China.

I think I've decided what I'm going for: Street Samurai, mostly in with swords but a few points kicked towards Assault Rifles. Augments out the wazoo.

Just reached the final mission in Dragonfall on hard. Playing a decker turned out to be much more fun than it was originally. I could've played Returns/DMS for the first time instead of doing this. I'm really considering playing Hong Kong through on hard. It just feels right.

cj_iwakura

Any objections to an animated banner?

CUrKDe8.gif

In lieu of being able to add in a fancy subtitle.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Alright, we had a pretty informative interview with Shadowrun: Hong Kong director Mitch Gitelman and he share quite a lot of information which I will transcribe tomorrow here in this thread.

duckroll

Alright, we had a pretty informative interview with Shadowrun: Hong Kong director Mitch Gitelman and he share quite a lot of information which I will transcribe tomorrow here in this thread.

Maybe it should be saved for the OT instead? I'm sure that's where most people will be posting from tomorrow. Not sure when it's going up exactly though. Would be a waste to have a great interview in this thread right as it's dying off or getting closed!

kiyoaki

In case you've missed it, HBS have added new stuff to the backerkit digital rewards. Most importantly, there's a better quality version of the soundtrack (it's now 320kbp/s, and the track 'Whistleblower' and the track order have been fixed). You can also now access your in-game codes for the exclusive backer portraits, if you've backed at that tier.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Maybe it should be saved for the OT instead? I'm sure that's where most people will be posting from tomorrow. Not sure when it's going up exactly though. Would be a waste to have a great interview in this thread right as it's dying off or getting closed!

Alright, that sounds like an idea. Though I will note that the interview is out in case they want to listen to before the OT goes up.

Clunker

I was super-bummed when I sat down last night to redeem the backerkit code I got ... Only to realize the game isn't out yet. :( Want this right now so baaaaaaaaad.

cj_iwakura

Probably going to put it up tonight since I have no idea when the game launches tomorrow.

Sulik2

Man I was disappointed last night. Totally thought it was the 20th, since you know Tuesday is release day. Then realized this doesn't come out until Thursday and has no preload.

Ohhhhh baby, it'll just be like the last time around. Except this time I'm not fucking up my session with that awful combo of breakfast burritos and energy drinks causing a complete lack of sleep.

Seriously guys, learn from Mikey "F-Bomb" Fassbender's mistake. Some things were meant to be separate.

Quick question guys, I see this is available on Mac and PC. Are either GoG or Steam doing a buy one version get the other free thingy?

Have a gaming PC at home but use a Mac at work. Playing it on the Mac aint a priority but it would be nice to have that option without buy it again.

Would prefer to buy from GoG. So, does GoG work like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom