• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show your Rarest Games that you have

tidus79

Neo Member
Retro stuff:my crown jewels so far are the Premium Package Gold MGS (Psx) and the Limited Edition Fire Emblem Thracia 776 (SFC).
30kyuz4.jpg

wrgaq8.jpg

How did you get the Asian version of Gravity rush 2 with blu ray? I want this version in launch day but nobody even in Playasia just pu "Out of stock"?

Very happy that you buy this marvelous game =)

There is a guy who runs a shop called HeavyArm (as mentioned in the description).

I found him on twitter as he regularly calls out games he has.

If you e-mail him your enquiry, he will set up an order for you, including shipping prices and give you an invoice.

From what I gather, I got that game, Soul Sacrifice Delta and A Uniwara Kawase Vita game. He also gave me a Mini USB PS+ shaped cord for free!

He also sold Oreshika Tainted Bloodlines in English for awhile (mine came from Play-Asia which has a typo).

I think the website looks dodgy (HeavyArm) but the guy himself is legit.

If you can contact him directly he is always willing to help but his English can be hard to understand.

I actually bought 3D Dot Heroes for £5 and sold it the same price after getting stuck. 🤣🤣

I own Yakuza 6's Art of Essence too but seen it go for less on some UK websites.

The best deal I ever got was Fire Emblem: Path of Radience for £5.96 via Amazon UK's Pricing Error. Same for Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise.

Last edited:

Impotaku

Have a crapload of high value/rarity games but only because years later people deciced that they were valuable long after the were no longer for sale. Only a handful of my games have a special value to me...

Bikkuriman daijiten DS, this special edition there are only 3000 on the planet only available from amazon japan and probably less now as people opened up a lot of them to get the unique seal inside. Love this software as i could never afford a complete collection of the real stickers.
OXOdu6K.jpg

Motoko chan's wonder kitchen, first discovered this on a friends snes copier in a box full of disks. The game intrigued me as it's pretty weird but i love cooking/food based games. Had a mint copy for years but when i saw an even more pristine copy that still had the winners documentation from Ajinomoto i had to have it. I still play it regularly on my famicom mini but i will never get rid of the physical copy i have it holds a lot of fun memories.
oQ9GXMA.jpg

Final one is Togepi's adventure the 10th and final missing game i needed for the pokemon mini to complete my set, it took years of searching yahoo auctions till it finally turned up. Always wanted to play it but i never got the chance to order it from the online pokemon centre before they took it out of stock. It's stupidly rare and probably the rarest game i own.
5gB3x8Q.jpg

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
There is a guy who runs a shop called HeavyArm (as mentioned in the description).

I found him on twitter as he regularly calls out games he has.

If you e-mail him your enquiry, he will set up an order for you, including shipping prices and give you an invoice.

From what I gather, I got that game, Soul Sacrifice Delta and A Uniwara Kawase Vita game. He also gave me a Mini USB PS+ shaped cord for free!

He also sold Oreshika Tainted Bloodlines in English for awhile (mine came from Play-Asia which has a typo).

I think the website looks dodgy (HeavyArm) but the guy himself is legit.

If you can contact him directly he is always willing to help but his English can be hard to understand.

I actually bought 3D Dot Heroes for £5 and sold it the same price after getting stuck. 🤣🤣

I own Yakuza 6's Art of Essence too but seen it go for less on some UK websites.

The best deal I ever got was Fire Emblem: Path of Radience for £5.96 via Amazon UK's Pricing Error. Same for Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise.
awesome. Did you have the contact email o twitter page?

Last edited:

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
My rarest games are probably my Bandai RX-78(the actual PC RX-78, not Gundam specific games though I have Gundam for the RX-78) PC games. Or some of my obscure PC88/98 mecha games I got for pennies in second hand shops and from Y! auctions when I lived in Yokosuka.

But my most valuable is Rendering Ranger R2 for Super Famicom

Digity

Currently have the winning bid on a copy of Lunar 2 for Ps1 so hoping to add that in the next day lol. Not really sure how rare those Ps3 games are.
OjV4c1A.jpg

VHogfGB.jpg

mhFM0AX.jpg

r7xK4dd.jpg

fmx1YHr.jpg

IEqsnXY.jpg

DxzZi4s.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
Currently have the winning bid on a copy of Lunar 2 for Ps1 so hoping to add that in the next day lol. Not really sure how rare those Ps3 games are.
Damn I think I saw that same auction before entering this thread but didn't think much of it since I figured more would bid on it and the shipping cost was insane to look at for just 1 game. You did win it with just 1 bid right? Oh well I managed to find a buy it now for just about the same condition and same price so congrats to us both. I sure wasn't gonna pay 60+ for it. Oh well I'm just happy to now have Lunar 1 and 2 and Grandia 1 and 2 of any kind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digity

Damn I think I saw that same auction before entering this thread but didn't think much of it since I figured more would bid on it and the shipping cost was insane to look at for just 1 game. You did win it with just 1 bid right? Oh well I managed to find a buy it now for just about the same condition and same price so congrats to us both. I sure wasn't gonna pay 60+ for it. Oh well I'm just happy to now have Lunar 1 and 2 and Grandia 1 and 2 of any kind.
I was actually outbid this morning. I refuse to pay more than $120CAD for it. I'd like to add Grandia to the collection as well at some point.

nush

2dIN44G.jpg

Officially licenced MCU Ironman game for the Monon Color. Plays like a 90's capcom scrolling Beat Em Up. Chinese release only.

For any reason of collecting or that a game does not go on American or European territory. It is only found in certain countries and is never seen in stores or other places.

Actually i have this.
pa.208341.7.jpg

91E9Fq87W%2BL._SX342_.jpg

81lFqnHI5uL._SX342_.jpg

106431-192625.jpg

TVG-PS3-1839.jpg

darius-burst-cs-edicion-limitada-ps4-nuevo--D_NQ_NP_987067-MLM26630798827_012018-F.jpg

s-l400.jpg

91OxjZJ1krL._SL1500_.jpg

shiin-ps4-boxart.jpg
Doesn't count unless you have screenshots of the physical items surely? i could just google rarest games and put pictures up...

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
I was actually outbid this morning. I refuse to pay more than $120CAD for it. I'd like to add Grandia to the collection as well at some point.
Oh that's a shame. Guess I was looking at a different copy that ended at $29 at one bid but the shipping was $10.

Top Bottom