• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Size does matter (Jennifer Love Hewitt ad photoshopped to reduce cleavage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
funny-gifs-hulk-smash.gif

LOL really? thats ROUGH man. That guy is the epitome of loser.

Man honestly, id love to have a girl like that. Gorgeous and doesnt know she can do better than me. I dont know if what you said is true but i totally wouldnt mind that - it means shed never cheat.

hahaha. You silly fool. She gave that promise ring to like 2 to 3 other dudes around the same time. lolololol.

LQX

Mods, thanks for the title change as my ego would not let me click the orginal titled thread.

Arment

Such a glorious rack. Too bad the show is on Lifetime so we'll never see them.

I was frantically looking for the HBO or Showtime logo.

Kinyou

wait a minute....

what if that's the first time we're seeing her actual boobs?

What if everything else we saw was always photoshopped or enhanced with CGI? :O

Also, the drawn on cup isn't even fucking shaped right, the guy just drew a straight line of black across her titty. Can I be the guy who pretended to have have art skills on his resume but just gets paid to jack off in his office 7 hours out of every day? He knows how to use photoshop kind of from making forum signatures and he goes out drinking with the boss every Friday. He's used hookers several times and he hates every facet of his life.

Yep. Because surely he doesn't have superiors telling him what they want from the final image. Yep.

EYEL1NER

Thank you for what? Shitting up a Jennifer Love Hewitt thread with some 'lesser' Jennifer?

Anyway, I love JLH as much as the next guy who loves JLH does, but the fact that she is all about that whole 'attaching Swarovski crystals to her vag' thing is off-putting to me. I thought that stuff was from years ago, but in the latest Maxim she was still extolling the virtues of it. I don't mind her being crazy, but I do mind 'Vajazzling.' That shit is just dumb.

Raistlin

Thank you for what? Shitting up a Jennifer Love Hewitt thread with some 'lesser' Jennifer?

Anyway, I love JLH as much as the next guy who loves JLH does, but the fact that she is all about that whole 'attaching Swarovski crystals to her vag' thing is off-putting to me. I thought that stuff was from years ago, but in the latest Maxim she was still extolling the virtues of it. I don't mind her being crazy, but I do mind 'Vajazzling.' That shit is just dumb.
IIRC, she's the one that actually popularized it years ago.

EYEL1NER

IIRC, she's the one that actually popularized it years ago.
Yeah, but I was hoping she moved on. Imagine my surprise when I remove the latest Maxim from my mailbox, begin drooling over her pics, and then see the quote "Nobody has any idea that I have a sparkly secret in my pants right now" on the side of the page.
Ugh...

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
I'd ponder that the tit reduction was to make her look younger and more perky. Why? Perhaps most men remember her from her movies (like the heartbreakers gif) when she was younger so they are trying to stick to that image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom