• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Size does matter (Jennifer Love Hewitt ad photoshopped to reduce cleavage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My reaction gif of people seeing the first gif:
images-i170790b7fcv8.gif

...now carry on with the OT. They should write an open apology letter in the next issue and digitally enhance her breasts even beyond her natural size to balance things out.

Izick

images-i170790b7fcv8.gif

...now carry on with the OT. They should write an open apology letter in the next issue and digitally enhance her breasts even beyond her natural size to balance things out.

Holy shit...

EDIT: Does Ray Liotta have a stipulation in every movie that the lead female actress must go down on him in a scene?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
images-i170790b7fcv8.gif

I need to see this movie.

trollcity

Neo Member
i hate you sexist gaf.

i have never encountered the cruel shredding and harsh criticism of a famous man's physical appearance like this

she is very attractive and i hope i still look good in my 30s

i hate you sexist gaf.

i have never encountered the cruel shredding and harsh criticism of a famous man's physical appearance like this

The Jennifer Lawrence was disgusting. Hollywood has a young star who isn't rail thin and bloggers/reviewers and posters on Gaf give her shit.

trollcity

Neo Member
The Jennifer Lawrence was disgusting. Hollywood has a young star who isn't rail thin and bloggers/reviewers and posters on Gaf give her shit.

yeah, really sad.

it isn't any wonder that every single woman i know is insecure about her looks. thinks they're fat/won't leave the house without makeup etc

fuck all of yous

trollcity

Neo Member
I was just going off google pics, she isn't what I'd call curvy...

“A few years ago Ms. Lawrence might have looked hungry enough to play Katniss, but now, at 21, her seductive, womanly figure makes a bad fit for a dystopian fantasy about a people starved into submission,” Manohla Dargis wrote in the Times.

D: why even comment on her weight. she looked amazing

Mangotron

It doesn't look like so much of a cup size reduction as a cleavage reduction, which I guess is understandable. Although when you're advertising a show (presumably) about hookers it seems counter-productive.

GDGF

Soothsayer
How's this for timing?

Heartbreakers is currently on the Lifetime Movie Network. Like right now.

Aselith

Dudes are crazy. JLH looks like a hot ass 33 year old. You're just used to looking at people in their 20's I guess. I'd take that WOMAN any day.

i hate you sexist gaf.

Christ, posts like this just make me tired. Not to mention that GAF has had many threads full of harsh criticism of a famous man's physical appearance. There was a thread about some grown up child stars from the 90s recently, and 90% of the posts were people ripping on how bad one dude had grown up to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom