• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So GAF I help this really nice looking lady and it ends with a make out session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, no. I asked her what type of music she likes and she said all. She loves RnB apparently. I told her I like a lot of stuff people may find weird, but she insisted that I burn a CD of things that I like and she said "you shouldn't judge someone by what they like". So that's what that's all about.

In other words she's really open to new things, not being ignorant or anything like that.

Oh that's cool then.

As long as she isn't patronizing you or you her.

Ironmask

seeing this thread on the first page everyday clearly makes it the TOTY. I too am tempted to post another time just for 'being here'. Oh well, just done :D

EDIT: Also, how to subscribe?

noah111

Still Alive
Hey guys what's goin on in h—
Alright GAF here are some of the texts. No point in blurring the name as there's no number.

OTX00.jpg
rzZCk.jpg

AfO6N.jpg

(she replied to me with this after i jokingly said I was charming)

H6Lg9.jpg
6b2vD.jpg

That is when I asked her about what happened that night when I helped her

XGhg7.jpg

Clearly.

jbTYb.jpg

She has a lot planned, I suppose.

MJlQu.jpg

When we were setting our date up for yesterday.

KtnL1.jpg

This is after she blew up my phone with 5 back to back messages about yesterday. I didn't get a chance to respond and she assumed that I hated her/was mad at her.

RD19T.jpg
WAKfq.jpg

So GAF, it's not as farfetched as it sounds. She wants to do something but the bad luck just keeps happening. You guys can have your doubts, but a normal woman wouldn't just say anything and stand you up. She texted me as soon as the event happened and kept me in touch all day. Then we spoke on the phone later that evening. Although I don't know why she's implying that I want to leave. Sure she's going through a lot, but I won't bail yet. I've already come this far. Might as well keep going.
tumblr_m1xq986jmC1qc5nwo.gif

GamerSoul

Well, no. I asked her what type of music she likes and she said all. She loves RnB apparently. I told her I like a lot of stuff people may find weird, but she insisted that I burn a CD of things that I like and she said "you shouldn't judge someone by what they like". So that's what that's all about.

In other words she's really open to new things, not being ignorant or anything like that.

RnB? and open to new things? Well I'll be a constipated monkey butt-licker.

nib95

Banned
Well she already asked me for my FB but I didn't give it to her.

Update.

SURE FIRE SURE FIRE SURE FIRE

Damn man, all this blood lust in this thread and I read those texts and listen to this sound bite and I can't help but feel a bit guilty on GAF's behalf and like we've intruded on something personal? In any case, I wish you the best of luck...

But (yes there is a but), this is a very sticky situation you've got yourself in to, and the age difference imo could be a major problem. I mean, look ahead 10-20 years from now. If you're cool with it though, I guess that's all that matters.

aDDiKt24

Banned
Come on! What the fuck is this? If your going to post a audio clip give the listeners what they expect. Seems like your feeding everyone more and more bullshit. Next it will be a picture of you and some woman you know (Leading Gaf to believe its real), then will be the audio clip of her talking to you or her leaving a message on your answering machine (But it will be some random girl feeding Gafs fantasies).

All of the stuff I mentioned will be bundled up within the next 2 weeks to lead everyone on.

I hope I'm wrong though.

Pretty much what has occured except with sms messages which is alot easier to forge. As Memento has taught me "Dont believe his lies".

Come on GAF.

Pretty much what has occured except with sms messages which is alot easier to forge. As Memento has taught me "Dont believe his lies".

Come on GAF.

Even if its all a lie and an attention whore post its league above GAF's garden variety joke characters. If you're going to do it you ought to do it with some semblance of skill and guile.

Raist

Banned
I'm actually still here guys. A lot of complications happened so we didn't go out as we planned. We're going to go see The Avengers and go out for dinner this Saturday. And for the record she's in her 40's.

And Seraphinianus weren't you just banned? You have no place to threaten someone with a ban when you just got off one.

Ha.

Sort of called it:

Fast forward 6-8h from now: "She called back! Meeting her tomorrow night for a drink!!1!1 (´・ω・`)"

And then: "She had to cancel, her son isn't feeling well (._. ). I replied that we can postpone till the next day but she hasn't replied yet. I think I should delete her number ( ._.)"

Etc.

Didn't see "Mom broke her hip" coming, though.

I always believed it was real. People are too quick to call fake in threads like these. Some of that was probably people just baiting the guy into posting stuff though. Just want to see the outcome at this point.

RD19T.jpg
WAKfq.jpg

Although I don't know why she's implying that I want to leave. Sure she's going through a lot, but I won't bail yet. I've already come this far. Might as well keep going.

A typical habit of a compulsive liar is offsetting the focus to another person when they're pressed into a corner. She's trying to get you to break contact with her so that it's not her fault and she can pretend to be sorry. Or legitimately be sorry, not much of a difference.

Those texts go along with my theory from a few days ago, they are both clueless in the dating scene. Her possibly because she's been married for a long time and is older, him because it doesn't sound like he's ever had a girlfriend?

Apath

anyway, fuck the haters for being so damn cynical the whole time. glad OP pulled through like I knew he would. Kappa
Yeah, fuck those guys who question far fetched stories without proof over the internet, and question the integrity of someone who posts far fetched stories while avoiding posting proof!

NinjaBoiX

It's weird what you project on to gaffers via their avatar. OP doesn't sound anything like I expected. Admittedly, I have no idea what I expected but hey.

NinjaBoiX

So her son has cancer, she just got attacked outside of her car, and her mom just broke her hip? Either the whole family has awful luck and OP should stay as far away as possible, or the lady is lying over and over and the OP should stay as far away as possible.
Didn't you post this earlier, and just changed it slightly?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Won't believe until we see a text from the beginning. 4/21, was it?

Wray

Wait a minute. My mom is named Sue and she's in her early 50's.

WHAT THE FUCK OP????

What state do you live in? Please don't say NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom