• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So GAF I help this really nice looking lady and it ends with a make out session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's like she's really willing, it's just all the bad luck that keeps happening.

She's an attention seeker stringing you along, you know when you had that first "date" setup and I predicted drama? Yup, she's delivering that.

That "not talking to me now" text is a red flag of attention seekers. You are never going to get to sleep with her and if you do that crazy's going to get much much worse.

Godspeed Trance.

Seanspeed

Banned
Ok, detective GAF, name's Suzy, lives in Potomac area and drives 2010 Toyota Avalon. Go!

Fair play though, OP. You may not be making this up but it somehow just makes this all the more weird. lol

TheMan

Ok, detective GAF, name's Suzy, lives in Potomac area and drives 2010 Toyota Avalon. Go!

Fair play though, OP. You may not be making this up but it somehow just makes this all the more weird. lol

pretty sure the mods frown upon digging for info like that, especially since she's not involved with this thread

Tomorrow's Friday, right? If I don't hear anything from her, then it's a wrap. It sort of feels like I'm being strung along now. Feels bad man.

I left my phone at home and went to work thinking she would call or text. Nope. Nothing. I think this is all just...

Also how the hell did Eggman get banned?

Tomorrow's Friday, right? If I don't hear anything from her, then it's a wrap. It sort of feels like I'm being strung along now. Feels bad man.

I left my phone at home and went to work thinking she would call or text. Nope. Nothing. I think this is all just...

He requested a two week ban because of finals.

I miss Eggman already.

Plus he owes me lunch.

image.php

feel

What the heck is wrong with you. Stop overthinking it, stop trying to come up with excuses to get out of going into uncharted territory. She's probably trying not to seem so desperate, just wait for saturday.

I can't be the only one that saw her last text as a way to get out of the whole thing. She made up an excuse to not meet, then put it on the OP to end things (she's trying to be nice about it).

With that said, don't give up OP. Give us closure with at least a final response from her, telling you she can't do this. Bro hugs will abound.

What the heck is wrong with you. Stop overthinking it, stop trying to come up with excuses to get out of going into uncharted territory. She's probably trying not to seem so desperate, just wait for saturday.

It's hard man. I haven't felt this bad in years. I feel terrible. I'm trying to be optimistic but I'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

I can't be the only one that saw her last text as a way to get out of the whole thing. She made up an excuse to not meet, then put it on the OP to end things (she's trying to be nice about it).

With that said, don't give up OP. Give us closure with at least a final response from her, telling you she can't do this. Bro hugs will abound.

And then people see this. It's the truth. The hard truth. But it's not like she said "you should give up", more like "I dont want to if you dont want to."

I'm probably going to have to make up back up plans to see The Avengers with some friends on Saturday. Man I feel like shit. What the hell did I get myself into?

you say you're in it to win it, but you'll will give up one day before Saturday? OK, now my bullshit meter is going off.

Grow a pair bro, either stay in it to win it, or GTFO and quit doing yourself emotional damage with all this worrying.

you say you're in it to win it, but you'll will give up one day before Saturday? OK, now my bullshit meter is going off.

Grow a pair bro, either stay in it to win it, or GTFO and quit doing yourself emotional damage with all this worrying.

Well I'm going to send her a text tomorrow asking when are we meeting up on Saturday. If she responds, "in it to win it". If not, well, it's a wrap. Now if we finally make plans to go and she doesn't show up, well, I hope GAF has a lot of brohugs ready.

edit: and I know most of you guys will be like OP is pussying out but I tend to think a lot and when things don't go the way I expect I get a little distraught. but I've been like that most of my life.

GamerSoul

Good luck to you bro. I believe you and I understand why you're all up and down about. Shit like this just doesn't happen every day. It was a heat of the moment kinda thing and you didn't expect to now be potentially going out with a hot milf. Try not to worry, you hardly know her and if it doesn't happen you'll always have a story to tell lol. Just do what you feel is right thing to do for you, not what GAF is pressuring you to do. Again good luck.

Good luck to you bro. I believe you and I understand why you're all up and down about. Shit like this just doesn't happen every day. It was a heat of the moment kinda thing and you didn't expect to now be potentially going out with a hot milf. Try not to worry, you hardly know her and if it doesn't happen you'll always have a story to tell lol. Just do what you feel is right thing to do for you, not what GAF is pressuring you to do. Again good luck.

Thanks man. I'm really crossing my fingers hoping she'll come through.

Coal

She sounds crazy just judging from those text messages. Trust me, I know a red flag when I see one.

Make like Hasselhoff and bailout.jpg

post edited for relevant picture:

bailout-movie.jpg

Rezbit

Just caught this thread. A good mix of highs and lows, .gifs, and OP delivering. Well done to all involved, I look forward to hearing more of this tale.

Feeling a lot better and confident now. Going back to assertive mode. Will send her a text later when and where we're meeting up on Saturday. Let's see where this goes.

Talked to a female friend about it for a good awhile. Pretty much pointed out the pros and cons. Going for the pros more than the cons.

Mature woman who can't spell something as simple as cradle?

Jesus wept.

Oh and awesome thread, can't believe I nearly missed it, etc, etc.

Mature woman who can't spell something as simple as cradle?

Jesus wept.

Oh and awesome thread, can't believe I nearly missed it, etc, etc.

Yeah her typing is pretty awful. When she asked me for my FB she said "I have an Apple and a computer"(so I don't know if she meant to say have iPhone or an Application or apple computer)

Coal

She meant she had an actual apple, and a computer! Why did she tell you about the fruit she has? Because she's crazy as fuck!

Coal

When she pokes a hole through the condom when you aren't looking, and then leaves you with a kid to raise because she will DIE BEFORE YOU then don't come cr-

oh wait she probably can't have any more kids because she's 90 YEARS OLD

NinjaBoiX

When she pokes a hole through the condom when you aren't looking, and then leaves you with a kid to raise because she will DIE BEFORE YOU then don't come cr-

oh wait she probably can't have any more kids because she's 90 YEARS OLD
It's heartwarming to see GAF root for the OP.

They are gonna meet up and he is gonna give her the night of her life.

It's not a question of whether or not she will orgasm. It's a question of how many times.

I believe in you, OP. Give her what-for.

Damn man. Bravo. Rally support is up! I'm gonna keep the texts short and sweet. No pointless small talk and conversations. The time, the place, and what we're doing after. That's all I want to know. I fell for the "text a to text b" trap for a few days. Breaking free from that. If I go: style of dress is a black button up, blue jeans, black Pumas and my trademark Bowser cap(we are going to see the avengers after all, gotta have some type of geek wear)

FootballFan

She sounds crazy just judging from those text messages. Trust me, I know a red flag when I see one.

Make like Hasselhoff and bailout.jpg

Yes indeed.

Make like Tom and Cruise.
Make like Jack and hit the road
Make like a shepherd and get the flock out of here
etc

edit
But goodluck if you do intend to go through with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom