• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, I met a girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodsTyro

Gantz said:
FFFF...ah nevermind.. :lol

lol thats a bad pic of her..she actually doesnt look anything like that in person..she has big nice greenish eyes and she cakes on a lot of makeup, i guess..but shes not chubby-lookijng at all :)

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Holy crap.

I know that girl... she went to my High School and I'm good friends with her.

This is going to be a GREAT thread.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
Lathentar said:
Holy crap.
I know that girl...
Yeah, a lot of people say that:
GodsTyro said:
she's a bit promiscuous
*joking*
Dude, what's the question?
What do you want advice on? Your post is a little vague.
Seriously, we're here to help
:)

GodsTyro

Lathentar said:
Holy crap.

I know that girl... she went to my High School and I'm good friends with her.

This is going to be a GREAT thread.

lol u knw her??? are you serious? whered she go to school then, hmm?

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
GodsTyro said:
lol u knw her??? are you serious? whered she go to school then, hmm?

Lathentar84: <HER INFORMATION>
GodsTyro: omg dude
GodsTyro: thats insane
Lathentar84: OWNED
GodsTyro: lol
GodsTyro: do u live in DC?
Lathentar84: Hell no

Dujour

Banned
iapetus said:
She has no nose!

She is simple anime!

If you want this to last, find out more about her. Keep being yourself. Don't fhuta because you'll end up just like the rest of them, making a topic a few days later about how your relationship sucks. You might be a little too naive, so be cautious. She's said things she's liked about you, so treat her exceptionally and let her know how you feel. Don't propose. :p Just take your time.

evil ways

kirsten.jpg

Did you check for a pulse? Cause I'm not sure if it's the flash in the pic but she looks rather not so living.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Wow... the braaaaiiiinnnsss thing. I use to do some weird Zombie thing to this girl in High School.

Odd that you would say something like that.

Damnit, man. You shouldn't be ashamed of the fact that you called her a slut behind her back. She already knows she is!

Those other things you said about her were just cruel though.

GodsTyro

I did not say anything cruel about her other than the fact that she is "promiscuous" person which I did not mean in the manner it was read. Everything else that I said was mere detail about our having met and what occured. She is a very nice person. There are a few people here who know her (ie. Laventhar), and as a result of having posted her pic, lied to her about what I said as a means of sabotaging the friendship I developed with her. There is no point in me trying to save that, for they know her, and I know she is smart enough not to believe them, but I simply do not wish to make the effort to continue anything. I want to thank those who actually gave meaningful advice. This is the truth. :) BTW, I will not post anything else in this thread.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
GodsTyro said:
I did not say anything cruel about her other than the fact that she is "promiscuous" person which I did not mean in the manner it was read. Everything else that I said was mere detail about our having met and what occured. She is a very nice person. There are a few people here who know her (ie. Laventhar), and as a result of having posted her pic, lied to her about what I said as a means of sabotaging the friendship I developed with her. There is no point in me trying to save that, for they know her, and I know she is smart enough not to believe them, but I simply do not wish to make the effort to continue anything. I want to thank those who actually gave meaningful advice. This is the truth. :) BTW, I will not post anything else in this thread.
I'll send you my entire conversation with her. I didn't lie.

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
MrPing1000 said:
what did I miss?

- GodsTyro posted some shit about going to the lake with a girl he met and how special she is, he says she is a bit promiscuous.

- He then posted a pic of her

- Que Lathentar OMFG I know that chick I went to school with her i still talk to her

- Godstyro damage control.

This is one hell of a way to wake up. Lath calling my ass about something on the net, checking it out, having my jaw drop to the floor from seeing one of my best friends, finding what the fuck just happened, and then being called a liar.

So, hows everybody else's day going?

Did you see what that little indian guy wrote about your friend? Shit man, it was brutal and totally uncalled for. You could take him. Take a video of the fight, k?

BuddyC

:lol

I love this forum. That's, at least, the second time this year where one GAF member has dated a friend of another GAF member, without either being aware of the connection beforehand.

nitewulf

GodsTyro said:
heh, you do realize lathenthar was just joking right? you cant be that gullible.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
goodcow said:
Nobody archived the original post and pic?
Indeed, where are the goods? Those of us who don't wake up early on Sundays deserve to see this too!

Cubsfan23

Banned
Here's a paraphrased version of the original post:

I met a girl through Friendster. I find out she's somewhat "promiscuious", and we had a nice time overall. Good conversation, and she said she felt comfortable around me, I said some nice things about her. Just looking for some advice here on how to move forward with this....

That's all I remember

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Cubsfan23 said:
Here's a paraphrased version of the original post:

I met a girl through Friendster. I find out she's somewhat "promiscuious", and we had a nice time overall. Good conversation, and she said she felt comfortable around me, I said some nice things about her. Just looking for some advice here on how to move forward with this....

That's all I remember
Added:
She wanted to see a movie at my place. I freaked out. I told my parents thinking they were going to yell at me or something. I don't know I'm new at this. My mom told me to invite her over... ADVICE.

<PIC of HER>
<PIC of ME>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom