• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, I met a girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drozmight

olimario said:
Nobody saved the pic?

glutton.jpg

Cloudy

Banned
Pretty asshole-ish of him to post her pic (even though he meant no harm) and while her real-life pals are just looking out for her, it was kinda lame to rat him out too :lol

In the end, who cares? No offense but that's not a chick anyone's gonna lose sleep over....

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
The Kotex Kid said:
it was kinda lame to rat him out too :lol
I agree... I knew instantly I made a mistake telling her anything. But I was in like shock mode and didn't think before I acted.

Socreges

Banned
Lathenthar, uncool!

BuddyChrist83 said:
I love this forum. That's, at least, the second time this year where one GAF member has dated a friend of another GAF member, without either being aware of the connection beforehand.
Really, who?

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Socreges said:
Lathenthar, uncool!
WHAT!? Like you wouldn't tell a friend you knew some guy posted a picture of her in a popular forum.

My only fault is I told her too soon. I should have spent most of the day messing with his head.

Unadulterated comedy gold.

Getting cock-blocked on the net is almost as bad as cock-blocking yourself. Not that I know anyone who did that to themselves.

...I mean, who'd do that?

Socreges

Banned
Lathentar said:
WHAT!? Like you wouldn't tell a friend you knew some guy posted a picture of her in a popular forum.
I thought it was ConfusingJazz's friend and you just knew her. NM then. I'd do the same, yeah. Not to sabotage the guy, but because I wouldn't like someone posting a picture of [her] on a public forum.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I have no sympathy for anyone that says

"I met this promiscuous girl on the net, heres a pic"

:lol

Dilbert

:lol :lol :lol

It's amazing how people in this far-flung community have real-life ties they don't even know about.

Someone should call up Kevin Bacon and find out what happened when HE went to the lake with her...

kirsten16po0am.jpg

"OMGhi2u Kevin Bacon!"

kevin_bacon.jpg

"What, that girl? Dude, I hear she's easy."

marsomega

Lathentar said:
Lathentar84: <HER INFORMATION>
GodsTyro: omg dude
GodsTyro: thats insane
Lathentar84: OWNED
GodsTyro: lol
GodsTyro: do u live in DC?
Lathentar84: Hell no

GodsTyro came in asking for some advice and told us his doubts. I think its pretty naive to think no guy pays any attention to whether a girl is promiscuous or not. For fact girls think the same thing about guys and whether they "go around" or not and do their fair share bit of homework. He posted her picture and his picture and from what I read (or remember since I didn't know his post would disappear) he wasn't bashing on her picture at all.

I'm calling bullshit on your part; you have no considerations about her well being. You were just a nobody jumping to the opportunity of "owning" someone and telling all your friends how cool you are.

Chipopo

Banned
I was hanging out at my semi-girlfriend's place a while back. She was in her bedroom, and I was talking with one of her roommates, who was chatting on AIM. I noticed a familiar name, turned out to be our very own Eminem, of which they both knew in real life.

I have one of these. My freind from school linked me to his (damned funny) blog, and one of the responses to his posts were from Goodcow of this forum. Turns out they're freinds.

On some level, I've always conceptualized this place as a fictional reality...it was sort of unsettling to see it creep its way in to the real world, so to speak.

Serafitia said:
She is simple anime!

If you want this to last, find out more about her. Keep being yourself. Don't fhuta because you'll end up just like the rest of them, making a topic a few days later about how your relationship sucks. You might be a little too naive, so be cautious. She's said things she's liked about you, so treat her exceptionally and let her know how you feel. Don't propose. :p Just take your time.
I think this just became the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER

I love you Santa

81246076.jpg

fart

Savant
godstyro is a pretty nice guy, too bad. girl looks excited.

sorry it didn't work out buds, but in the future please don't delete your posts after the fact. they must be archived
FOR THE FUTURE

mrkgoo

It may be lame to post pics of someone on the net... but I don't think everyone else who's hosting said pic is helping matters. Then again, you've gotta ask why I even clicked on this thread...

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
I would love to see what she looks like when she finds out you posted her pic on a forum, especially knowing that you just met her.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
Lathentar said:
I'll send you my entire conversation with her. I didn't lie.
Whatever you did, you fucked things up for the boy which in my book, given you had nothing to gain whatsoever, makes you a total cunt.
Why did you do it?
marsomega said:
I'm calling bullshit on your part; you have no considerations about her well being. You were just a nobody jumping to the opportunity of "owning" someone and telling all your friends how cool you are.
Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom