• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

The time of the conf is gonna kill me, it's in the middle of the night. But I have summer vacation, I just need to be prepared to work hard to get my circadian rhythms back after tonight.

Tankard

So hyped for this.

Detroit, GOW and Spiderman, i just wanna see more of these and a few cool new announcements, not asking for much.

Elandyll

Banned
There's so much to show, I just hope they won't spend too much time on Destiny 2, COD WW2, FIFA 18 deal, FC5 or BF2 (even if I'm super hype for it), although I know that they have to.
Also hoping for not too much GTS, but I know a lot of people have been waiting a long time for a full reveal, so I'll live.

Kickz

Really interested to see what the Infamous team is doing.

Maybe Infamous 3 with Cole?

There's so much to show, I just hope they won't spend too much time on Destiny 2, COD WW2, FIFA 18 deal, FC5 or BF2 (even if I'm super hype for it), although I know that they have to.
Also hoping for not too much GTS, but I know a lot of people have been waiting a long time for a full reveal, so I'll live.

Man if Destiny takes up more than 5min that will be annoying

-No new Fromsoft ARPG today
-absolutely 0 chance of a Fromsoft made Bloodborne 2 anytime soon
-Highly unlikely we see Armored Core today either, but im open to being surprised on that one though.

Got a message from source today. Didn't get a wink or a nod about anything happening today, so I think 2018 will be the big Fromsoft blow out with potentially multiple title announcements.

Really interested to see what the Infamous team is doing.

Maybe Infamous 3 with Cole?

Man if Destiny takes up more than 5min that will be annoying
Wouldn't mind if a talented 3rd party team would take the ISS and make a great sequel to it. The reboot has a lot of potential IMO. Hoping they have some kickass new IP in the works as the second game to close it out. The closer needs to be Legend of Dragoon reboot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I do hope there is something new in the works at the show other than SP's game though. As excited as I am for Spidey, GOW, Detroit FFVII, etc, I'd like some new thing to see as well.

EDIT: The tweet gif responses on Detroit's tweet are fucking amazing lmao

So I cant watch this live for the first time in 4 years because of work. Is there a link that I can bookmark and watch it later without having to type it in youtube search to avoid spoilers?

Thank you.

tommyguns

So hyped for this.

Detroit, GOW and Spiderman, i just wanna see more of these and a few cool new announcements, not asking for much.

This. Would like a nice chunk of gameplay for Spiderman+GOW. (Surprise release of this fall for one of them..) Detroit release date announced and some surprises like you said. Maybe a trailer for Sucker Punch's new game.

Absolute dream would be a small bit of The Last of Us Part II gameplay to end the show. However, I don't expect that to happen, but I sure would love it.

ValfarHL

-Highly unlikely we see Armored Core today either, but im open to being surprised on that one though.

Got a message from source today. Didn't get a wink or a nod about anything happening today, so I think 2018 will be the big Fromsoft blow out with potentially multiple title announcements.

Get outa here :(

duhmetree

Can you find out if there's any exclusivity? I really hope they're building a new engine.

I can really see Armored Core here... with some form of VR component

AmyS

Do you think we'll get an initial tease of the PS5? Obviously not releasing until March 2019 at the earliest, but still.

Not a chance in hell.

Even 1 year from now at E3 2018, I would not expect to hear anything about PS5 from Sony officially. We certainly didn't hear anything from Sony about PS4 at E3 2012, although by then reports about Orbis (PS4's codename) were doing the rounds. Sony announced PS4 February 20th, 2013 at PlayStation Meeting. PS4 reveal starts here: https://youtu.be/4UDHqZKeMZ8?t=9m55s

The earliest I'd expect Sony to talk about PS5 is early 2019, if it's launching later that year. That's literally the soonest reasonable time frame.

Turkoop

Banned
From will be there

Just not for Sony probably ;__;

Dark Souls for Switch
giphy.gif

Tankard

This. Would like a nice chunk of gameplay for Spiderman+GOW. (Surprise release of this fall for one of them..) Detroit release date announced and some surprises like you said. Maybe a trailer for Sucker Punch's new game.

Absolute dream would be a small bit of The Last of Us Part II gameplay to end the show. However, I don't expect that to happen, but I sure would love it.

I would be shocked if they showed anything on The Last of Us Part II now, maybe a new trailer at PSX?
Seeing new Sucker Punch game would be awesome, it's time for at least showing what new thing they are bringing to the table, if they will somehow shake open world games a little bit.

delSai

E3's been... not so good so far. A Way Out is the only thing that made go "I'll definitely play this"

Sony & Ubi usually have my favorite conferences, so i guess the good stuff is still to come.

duhmetree

E3's been... not so good so far. A Way Out is the only thing that made go "I'll definitely play this"

Sony & Ubi usually have my favorite conferences, so i guess the good stuff is still to come.

I agree.. Anthem was the one game that stood out but it's 16+ months away...

Sony is going to sell gangbusters this holiday. Maybe add $399 Pro bundles to mix with their insane library?

Peroroncino

Killer Queen? More like Hype Killer. :(

Soriku

latest

:(

So I'm having an E3 party tonight and I'm thinking about making bingo cards for everyone. What do you guys think of these as the choices/squares?

FF7R/FF16, Chrono Break, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Silent Hill, Dino Crisis, Shenmue 1/2 HD, DmC 2 or 5, backwards compatibility or other firmware update, Bioshock/Borderlands, Knack 2, Sucker Punch, Days Gone, Spiderman, God of War, Detroit, Call of Doody, From Software title, weak applause for a game, overlong/boring demo, ps4/pro price cut, game we already saw yesterday, jab at Microsoft/we are the best console to play on, Dlc exclusive to PlayStation, montage of Indie games.

Any other suggestions? I know Dino Crisis, Chrono Break and Silent Hill are stretches.

nightever

I was told Dark Souls 1 is coming to Switch. Don't know whether it will be at E3 or not though, considering they only begun to port the game several months ago.

xaosslug

so, in essence, you know nothing (Jon Snow)? Because how can you be so sure about the first 2 points but up in the air w/ the 3rd? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom