• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spiderman Miles Morales Adds RT to 60 FPS mode

Game was just updated and now you have a 3rd option called performance RT

wgHlcmu.jpg

Confirmed to he dynamic 4k

Insominac are amazing for giving this many options .

Comparison between fidelity and new perfomave RT mode . Looks almost identical. Great job

Last edited:
This will give me a reason to ACTUALLY play it now I suppose. Havent picked it up since release day, but now is as good a time as any.

Insomniac was such a good purchase for Sony.

Ein Bear

Oh wow, this is awesome. Exactly what I wanted. Was a hard choice between giving up the ray tracing to get 60fps, but when it's a case of resolution I'll happily swap to 1080p.

BuffNTuff

Banned
Will play on SM remastered if it’s added for sure. Interested for breakdown of trade offs for the performance mode since it hints at a little more than just res decrease

Rubik8

I played through the first time in fidelity mode. I switched to performance mode for new game plus. Honestly, I didn’t feel much difference. Not like in Demon’s Souls, where 30 fps feels like a slide show and 60 fps feels like much higher.

Nakasan

Just booted it up and I'm so impressed. Performance RT is the way I'll be playing it from now. I was playing in Fidelity mode because the RT seemed to add some kind of "depth" to the whole presentation and I didn't mind the locked 30fps, but this bring the two biggest pieces of the puzzle together for me. Resolution is nice, but RT and 60fps is nicer to me.

Top Bottom