• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop

I'm really looking forward to Destiny. Just maybe Bungie will give us some mp footage.

Edit: Twitch works in the Ps4 browser. Just a heads up.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Wait, even being 3 hours, they still do that shit of giving away awards before the events?

For real?

Sean

Banned
Extremely low expectations for this event, probably the only thing worthwhile will be the new Quantum Break footage.

hawk2025

Thanks for making the thread fellow GAFfer.

Alright good people, guess I'm going to see this Live while getting some low or high hype levels going on in this fine Community. Getting a bit of coffee ready soon and let's see what will come out of this.

While it's not a E3 or any major reveals it's nice to be here so we can politely discuss what will come next year for our consoles & PC so here I am, reporting in for the OT!

Can I just say that I love your posts?

I will also be brewing some nice coffee and enjoying the show :)

RPGCrazied

If you want to watch on PS3, download the live events app on the psn store. I had no idea I could watch it that way until someone pointed it out for me.

Kaswa101

Why not give these out at the show? Doesn't make sense.

Also, should have been
Courtnee Draper
IMO.

She was amazing, but
Ashley Johnson
and
Ellen Page
did better jobs imo. I loved
Infinite
though.

(Not sure if spoilers are necessary? Lol.)

Kariodude

Banned
It's odd to me that people think Nintendo will show off a new game. Every announcement has said it's new footage of an already announced game. Reggie will probably just show the 4th character for Donkey Kong and that be it.

Harlequin

So we already know two out of the four world premieres right? Any guesses on the other two?

My guess is that one is a Sony game that hasn't been unveiled yet (although considering how disappointing the other two premieres are I'm starting to feel that's a bit optimistic). I mean, both Microsoft and Nintendo are showing something and we know that Sony will be attending so they're probably showing something, too. As for the fourth world premiere...no idea. Probably GTA V DLC or something equally boring.

Troy Baker is Daniel Day Lewis of gaming.

You mean Troy Baker is 2013's Nolan North :p.

A DEMO?

really Reggie?

e5YuU.gif

it better be Mario Kart 8 DEMO releasing tonight on eShop for all fans

CrazyDude

Wait, even being 3 hours, they still do that shit of giving away awards before the events?

For real?

At least they didn't surprise them and catch them unprepared like last year and didn't make them waste money flying out to the award show.

RoKKeR

Hate to be that guy but I need a Cranky explanation. I know/thing it has something to do with Donkey Kong but I don't know the extent of it.

Fill me in, lads.

MC_Hify

I feel like the point of taking it online was to move away from the idea that this is just an awards show. Hell, they're revealing GOTY in the middle of the presentation - the big closer is the GTA V concert. Their focus is elsewhere.

I get the main point of this is the reveals but they could at least show all the awards, there aren't even that many of them. How many did they show on TV last year, 2, 3? And now they are having people vote on which award they want to see? Show them all, this thing is online and it's 3 hours long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom