• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPOILER FILLED Thread for Grand Theft Auto V for IMPATIENT PEOPLE - Read Rules in OP

Big Possible Ending Spoilers If True

A guy that 'spoiled' the game for me had a similar ending to the Jr's... I closed it before reading it all but it follows what he said

He should be banned

Big Possible Ending Spoilers If True
possible multiple endings, but main characters diying seems pretty likely. afaik that was revealed in the PS3 predownload leak

SHADES

Well fucking hell, I just saw that spoiler. Ridiculous one line comment that simply destroys all suprises that you could possibly hope to have during the story.

Not everyone here is okay with being spoiled about the story, some of us are only here to see some freeroam footage. That shit was unnecessary. I call the ban too since he's obviously not getting it considering he hasn't edited shit yet.

JesusHchrist, read the thread title, you come in here at your own peril, also he's explained himself & apologised FFS!

He knows nothing, what more do you want, blood?.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
because i like to know how it ends, duh?

Do you plan to play the game?

I suspect some of the wariness about your request is because people have an implicit distrust of someone who wants the ending spoiled and perhaps they assume that you will go on to spoil it for other people (either accidentally or on purpose).

kvn

Man why do people keep jumping the gun on this forum?

Damage, weather, traffic, variety, graphics, fun all in there. This looks so freaking amazing.

Tokyobusridas

Neo Member
Okay, I have figured out my JAGGfest on GTA 5. Component cables. NOT HD enough.... 0_o ODD. but I now have it connected to VGA. And the JAGGed edges on everything is gone.

Looks GOOD! But I'm still preffering the Ps3 version

iCXZAakLh1PLW.gif

On the way to rob a store. Gets hit by a car on the way.

Worst. Luck. Ever.

MormaPope

Banned
I've never even heard of this before. I've been in other spoiler threads and there was never a self imposed rule about not posting story spoilers. Why even have a spoiler thread?

Because there are people that don't want to see GTA V gameplay, there are people that want to see GTA V gameplay but not be spoiled on missions and the overarching story. Then there are people who don't care at all.

This thread has been operating on free roam gameplay footage = dandy. Story missions or missions being shown = a heads up. Story spoilers = spoiler tagging and marking spoilers.

Yes there are no notes or mentions of this, but for the past two GTA V leak threads these are the house rules.

Do you plan to play the game?

i will play it once it's out for PC, but i never finish them. i was wondering if there's some kind of twist. not really into videogames stories but i always like to hear what different devs are doing.

maybe some crazy gameplay effecting twist, i would be interested in that. I have no interest in spoiling people but i assumed asking in a thread that's titled

"SPOILER FILLED Thread for Grand Theft Auto V for IMPATIENT PEOPLE - Read Rules in OP Reply to Thread"

with no rule about story spoilers in said OP would be fine. guess i was wrong.

Yes there are no notes or mentions of this, but for the past two GTA V leak threads these are the house rules.

Problem is not everyone is around when these house rules are created. There is no mention of no story spoilers.

You can't expect everyone who happens to come in here to know there are magical rules.

JesusHchrist, read the thread title, you come in here at your own peril, also his explained himself & apologised FFS!

Spoiler tags is what I would have wanted. You think I'd take the chances of reading another of his post to see some sort of apology from him? Are you for real?

You don't go into this thread expecting the story to be unveil without spoiler tags, chum.

Certinty

JesusHchrist, read the thread title, you come in here at your own peril, also he's explained himself & apologised FFS!

Exactly.

This needs to end anyway now, what's done can't be changed. Time to move on everyone.

MormaPope

Banned
Problem is not everyone is around when these house rules are created. There is no mention of no story spoilers.

You can't expect everyone who happens to come in here to know there are magical rules.

And you can't expect the people that have been following these rules to not be pissed if someone plops a story bit, fake or not, in the middle of the thread.

I agree though, there needs to be a title/OP change.

Hip Hop

Yeah, that's a horrible thread title and it far represents what we are actually discussing in here. This is mainly a gameplay\features thread. Again, can't blame with that title, it was gonna happen sooner or later. The main consensus here is that story spoilers should be tagged, that should also be added to the OP. I can't even see why story spoilers are allowed for a game that isn't even out yet.

SHADES

Spoiler tags is what I would have wanted. You think I'd take the chances of reading another of his post to see some sort of apology from him? Are you for real?

You don't go into this thread expecting the story to be unveil without spoiler tags, chum.

I'm sorry but your taking this way to serious, HE SAID HE WAS JOKING, hasn't played the game, was trying to be funny (which back fired) & he's apologised and learned his lesson.

That's that, it's no biggie unless you continue to make it one....

Loudninja

I'm sorry but your taking this way to serious, HE SAID HE WAS JOKING, hasn't played the game, was trying to be funny (which back fired) & he's apologised and learned his lesson.

That's that, it's no biggie unless you continue to make it one....
I think you should know gaf take spoilers about story very very serious.

Because major spoilers does happen alot even by accident.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
i don't see the difference between story spoilers and gameplayspoilers streams, gifs, etc...

We all know the game contains cars, shooting, running around, locations, etc. People want to see the particulars of what those look like. These are not "spoilers" except for the extreme people who put themselves on complete blackout. Those people are obviously not clicking on this thread if they're serious about those kinds of "spoilers."

The story is the story. It happens once, then you know it, and that's it. You don't ever get to experience it fresh again. Some people don't care about that, and that's fine, but it is clearly different from watching someone free-roaming.

I hope you see the difference now.

In any case, unless the thread title explicitly said "ENDING SPOILERS INSIDE" I would not expect untagged major plot spoilers for an unreleased game on NeoGAF, ever.

Top Bottom