• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa 2 Spoiler Thread | Aloha, Despair!

Rubedo

You technically could if you replayed Ch. 1's Daily Life twice before starting the trial. Do the free time events, save when it's time to go to the party, load your save file to go to the main menu, then Continue & select Daily Life to start the chapter over.

This is what I did when I was at Ch 3. or 4, especially since I couldn't get Akane & Chiaki to hang out with me during the free time in Ch. 4.

That annoyed me so much. I couldn't maxed Chiaki on my play through along with Akane and Mikan but since Akane wants to hang out only once in the fourth chaoter and Chiaki never does, I had to finish Akane in Chapter 5 and missed out getting Chiaki done.

That's a doujinshi, not an official manga. The things that happen in the following pages are definitely not canon lol

I would imagine not.

Most of the DR2 doujins are BL, that's hilarious.

If you wanted some Hajime x Nagito action, Japan has you covered.

Well it helps that Nagito almost confesses to Hajime at the end of his free time events.

Yeah sure almost everyone else does it the same too, but he's obviously different!

Isotope

oh god, what happened to this thread.

wZMFOXU.jpg

Just missing Mikan's and Peko's reaction to it. Of course Chiaki has the normal reaction.

And from the male perspective:

teruteru the best

OceanBlue

oh god, what happened to this thread.

Just missing Mikan's and Peko's reaction to it. Of course Chiaki has the normal reaction.

And from the male perspective:

teruteru the best

Lol, are those generic reactions or do they have special reactions written for that item?

So how many Miis have been successfully made based on Danganronpa 2 characters? I want to know how many of them I can play as in Smash.

If you search around on the web you should be able to find some, though unfortunately most of them are Tomodachi Life QR codes rather than general Mii QR codes. What I do is remake them from scratch using the Tomodachi Life previews as a base.

edit: what the fuck is going on this page

Speaking of manga...

tumblr_n1zapw0svH1qklu30o1_500.jpg

It's ok Hajime, there's nothing wrong with having that kind of dream.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The three characters that it could actually happen with too. Nekomaru is obviously the correct choice though Hajime, it's time to embrace that.

If you search around on the web you should be able to find some, though unfortunately most of them are Tomodachi Life QR codes rather than general Mii QR codes. What I do is remake them from scratch using the Tomodachi Life previews as a base.

edit: what the fuck is going on this page

So I have to buy Tomodachi Life to maximize my DR Mii action?

Necrovex

Just finished plowing through DR2. Ended on a very solid note. I still prefer DR1, simply in terms of writing. However I felt true despair when Chiaki was killed off. No one had plot armor in DR2 unlike how I felt with Kyoko in DR1.

I'm curious to see what'll happen with DR3, hopefully the main concept is tossed about. A lot of the same grounds were trended on, even if that was the point. After being spoiled with Zero Escape 1-to-2, I want something different but a continuation and a true finale to the story.

Apparently it's a coincidence. I don't buy it, though. It's probably a coincidence in the same way that Phi from VLR looking like Santa from 999 is a coincidence
because we're never going to find out :(

The truest of all despairs!
/Suicide :'-(

Gonna collect some Chiaki hope fragments.

Oh god, Fakku is invading my precious Gaf.

so are any people here gonna be importing Another Episode

At this point I'm thinking I will and I'll just fumble through it the best I can because I'm dumb and impatient and shielding myself from spoilers for whatever amount of time it takes to come out here is something I know I will not successfully manage.

Clov

So you guys, we might get DR3 news as soon as tomorrow.........................!!!

Where did you hear this? Exciting if true!

Also, when does Another Episode come out again? I need to be careful of spoilers for that. I hope NISA gets around to that one as soon as possible.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I feel like AE will be one of those games were the spoilers aren't going to matter much.

Also, when does Another Episode come out again? I need to be careful of spoilers for that. I hope NISA gets around to that one as soon as possible.

Thursday in Glorious Nippon.

FluxWaveZ

With a 30% accuracy rate?

I like to think my abilities are more akin to Sayaka's than Yasuhiro. Oh, but she died first, huh...

Either way, despair dictates that it isn't happening. They have DR:AE to promote right now, anyways.

And I'm not going to spoil myself for AE under any circumstances. Managed to avoid spoilers for DR1 and DR2; going to do the same with this.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member

I'm pretty confident that NISA will announce it with their fall anouncements for next year. I can wait till then (backlog...)

Hopefully THIS TIME I won't get spoiled :x No more looking at merch or anything!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Considering how well I was able to not spoil anything from both games (save for the fact Gundham committed the crime by clicking a spoiler in the other OT, though I was already on Ch. 4, so I was gonna find out soon anyways), I think I'll be able to keep myself in the dark about Another Episode's plot points.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I wonder what's left to include for a LE if/when it's announced for the US. I mean, obviously we'll get another artbook & OST again.

Drago

Will try to avoid all AE spoilers, especially if the story ends up being amazing. It shouldn't be all that difficult (I managed to avoid spoiling myself on anything DR2 related until that came out here) but we'll see.

I'm pretty confident it'll get localized for next year. Hopefully early next year :)

Spike Chunsoft has a big spread in this week's Famitsu. It could be anything, but it's been pretty much exactly a year since the first tease, so we'll see.

The guy is swimming in undergarments.

Hey, they are actually given out in the main story and not some alternate should be real what-if, so of course we just have to pair Hajime cause of that.

At this point I'm thinking I will and I'll just fumble through it the best I can because I'm dumb and impatient and shielding myself from spoilers for whatever amount of time it takes to come out here is something I know I will not successfully manage.

I'm still wavering if I'm going to get AE or not. I mean if I was for sure going to get the Monokuma phone stand I would be throwing money but it's a gamble if I do it on AmiAmi.

Of course I'm going to spoil myself on it though. I'll dive headfirst, twitter and tumblr will probably spoil me without even trying

I also want to see if a certain character lives or die in AE

Clov

Spike Chunsoft has a big spread in this week's Famitsu. It could be anything, but it's been pretty much exactly a year since the first tease, so we'll see.

Oh, exciting! Hopefully we'll get some info!

Since DR3 is (very likely) being built from the ground-up for the Vita, do you think they'll stick with sprites, or switch to 3D models like VLR did?

Oh, exciting! Hopefully we'll get some info!

Since DR3 is (very likely) being built from the ground-up for the Vita, do you think they'll stick with sprites, or switch to 3D models like VLR did?

I dunno, I feel like you'd lose some of the game's charm if you dropped the "2.5D" look. I mean, I know AE already does that, but that's a spinoff so it's not quite the same thing.

I'll probably just ask in the import thread for AE if there are crazy twists and revelations like in the rest of the series. If so, that's all I'll need to know to not look up any other info on it. If not, then I'll decide where to go when that happens.

LX_Theo

Banned

They should keep the aesthetic concept (basically, that), but go wild with graphical upgrades otherwise.

So I've been knocking out social links in the island life mode. I kinda wonder if I'd have figured out the truth behind Chiaki before chapter six if I had done hers in the main game.

It made me weirdly happy to see her talk about her "father" in her social link, though.

Top Bottom