• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring '06 Anime Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

jGuru

Forza's and psycho_snakes official soccer ball-washer
Dead said:
Anything can sound cliche when reading a short vague description of a series. What matters is the execution and with the staff on board this show I don't have any worries about it whatsoever.

True.

Taniguchi had some good things going on, Planetes is one. However, I'm not so sure about CLAMP though, as stated I always distasted their work.

duckroll

Huge-sized complete scans now available! :lol

This confirms once and for all that Eiji Nakada (of Eureka Seven mecha-animation director and secondary mecha designer fame) is also working on the show, and as many suspected, he is the illustrator for that mecha pic. As Kimura is credited as the illustrator for the characters art piece, it's safe to say that Eiji Nakada is probably the animation mecha designer and director like Kimura is the animation character designer. :D

Eric P

Black Lagoon 9 was absolutely ridiculously awesome. The show keeps getting better and better. I still get a strong cowboy bebop vibe from it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom