• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix revealing a "secret title" at E3 with IGN

Ray Down

Banned
It's time.

O3jUGzB.gif

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
That title doesn't make much sense though, unless it was your intention to make it look like Shitman.

Which I wouldn't doubt. :p

It's the fifth real hitman. therefore it is 5hitman. you have never seen this before? like 24MAR for March 24th. Or 7th saga for 7th game in the saga series. etc.

Re-reading the info it seems like the title won't necessarily be revealed at the "party", rather they're just hosting a party for the game?

salromano

Re-reading the info it seems like the title won't necessarily be revealed at the "party", rather they're just hosting a party for the game?

They did a pretty bad job at conveying it, but I think that's the situation. It'll premiere at the presser first then they're having a party for it during the week.

Luke_Wal

Either one of the games made with that weird cloud technology, or Crystal Dynamics making a new IP. I just finished "Final Hours of Tomb Raider," and the studio head aid he wanted to make a new IP after the first Tomb Raider.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Super Mario rpg 2 for either 3ds or wiiu if not Dragon quest for ps4...I don't care what it is as long as it's awesome

Elandyll

Banned
Hitman Legacy...

A young man uses virtual reality to relive the past lives of his Hitman ancestors.

VR (Occulus / Vive/ Morpheus) only, for maximum meta experience.

Top Bottom