• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix revealing a "secret title" at E3 with IGN

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
That's The World.

JoJo RPG with Dio as the protagonist.
news_photo_30641_1372465984.jpg

meanspartan

Square-ign.png
[/QUOTE]

Im still not really ok with this. Profits/expenses go to the same organization.

Edit: Quote didnt go through right. Talkin bout them saying its not their editorial team.

I'm happy for those anticipating this, but I have no real interest in anything put out by the Western-side of Square Enix(Deus Ex, Hitman, Tomb Raider and such just don't interest me). I hope we get some interesting reveals for the Japanese side at E3.

Laundry

Neo Member
Considering this isn't even being presented during their own E3 conference but rather through an IGN event, I'm guessing this isn't going to be anything big. Then again, SE's E3 press conferences haven't been that great either.

But that's not secret. The developers have talked about the next one already. Don't get me wrong though, I don't know anything. I love Hitman so I wouldn't complain.

A new Hitman game would be a massive surprise.

A game with the word Hitman in the title? That wouldn't be secret.

I really hope it's an actual Square Enix title and not an Eidos one.

Not that I don't like the Eidos series, mind you - Deus Ex, Hitman, and Tomb Raider are all great, but I really want to be genuinely surprised and have my socks knocked off by a core Square Enix announcement. Plus, we already have Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Rise of the Tomb Raider coming already... but besides Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III, it feels like we're light on upcoming core Square Enix games.

I don't dare hope for anything Chrono related, but an FF VI remake for 3DS or a Parasite Eve reboot would be really damn cool.

It'll be a mobile title. :(

Expecting it will be something I don't care about.
Hoping it's simply a Kingdom Hearts Ultimate PS4 collection with Dream Drop
Praying it's The World Ends With You Too

ryseing

I really hope it's an actual Square Enix title and not an Eidos one.

Not that I don't like the Eidos series, mind you - Deus Ex, Hitman, and Tomb Raider are all great, but I really want to be genuinely surprised and have my socks knocked off by a core Square Enix announcement. Plus, we already have Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Rise of the Tomb Raider coming already... but besides Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III, it feels like we're light on upcoming core Square Enix games.
It'll be a mobile title. :(

You forgot Just Cause.

Wow, Eidos brand has a ton of games coming in the next year.

Blurry black and white photo prominently featuring the Atlantic ocean, Africa, and Europe? It's Shenmue 3 baby. Pop the champagne.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Chrono break, finally!

Hitman

Considering that the end of Chrono Cross pretty much strongly implies that
one of the alternate dimensions/timelines is our own reality
and given the map on the page...there's still a chance.
telling_me_there_s_a_chance.JPG

Nah, it's Hitman.

kevin1025

Banned
XIII trilogy on new consoles! Anything massive and major will be at their conference, I imagine.

Edit: Or could be a Hitman announcement. Yeah.

kpaadet

Don't SE have their own conference now? Why wouldn't they actually take advantage of that and announce it there?

Top Bottom