• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix to announce a Secret Title on 12 Dec [Over. Star Galaxy, browser game]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
超速変形ジャイロゼッター アルバトルの翼
機種/3DS
メーカー/スクウェア・エニックス
発売日/2013年春

???

Gyrozetter.

Did anybody catch that quick flash a little while ago, I got it here:

HekZc.jpg

Mxrz

Can I guess disappointment, or is that too cynical? Probably some kind of mobile or handheld thing. Too hard to imagine Square making a 'new' console game.

Auto translating the twitter feed is funny tho.

超速変形ジャイロゼッター アルバトルの翼
機種/3DS
メーカー/スクウェア・エニックス
発売日/2013年春

???

That says:

Super High-Speed Transforming Gyrozetter: Aru Batoru no Tsubasa (Wings of Albatre)
Platform: 3DS
Publisher: Square Enix
Release: Spring 2013

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
wasn't Gyrozetter already announced? or is this different game?

I seriously hope this countdown is not about Gyrozetter

This is the 3DS version of Gyrozetter, which was already announced as well as the arcade. IIRC, its genre was RPG.

jimmypython

超速変形ジャイロゼッター アルバトルの翼
機種/3DS
メーカー/スクウェア・エニックス
発売日/2013年春

???

last one in the first row....
http://www.jp.square-enix.com/jf13/

Mieu

Maybe this is the Star Ocean game that was listed in research reports from financial analysts I saw before. I could be wrong.

超速変形ジャイロゼッター アルバトルの翼
機種/3DS
メーカー/スクウェア・エニックス
発売日/2013年春

???

That's Gyrozetter, I believe.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Star Ocean 4 always looked like so much fun but that VA turned me off of it. Not to mention the explanation regarding the game's.... uh.... universe in Eternal Sphere.

Lime

When this gets announced, then it's funny to consider in retrospect that a browser-based flash game spawned over 730 posts on a popular gaming forum.

Isn't that the game they mentioned in that presentation thing? I mean the arcade one that transforms itself into a car or something? So its like a franchise now?

It's an arcade card game / manga that began recently... with a corresponding Anime that started in October and now they're pumping out a 3DS game for it. So yes, it's Square Enix trying to create a new franchise.

...With cars that transform into robots.

Takao

Banned
Gyrozetter 3DS is old. They just gave it a name, and a time frame. I wasn't aware of how it was written in Japanese so I was confused. They released these "screenshots" of the 3DS game a while back:

bV6dc.jpg

sV6Jl.jpg

lynot.jpg

Vamphuntr

I dunno, IIRC they filed US trademarks for some of the symbols related to the series. But bizarrely some of the cars are actual licensed Japanese vehicles. Why in the world would they do that?

Oh, that's why I was seeing Prius in that screenshot you posted. I'm not yet insane.

Prepare yourselves for the social card game of the century!

Star Ocean: Galaxies! Collect cards with beautiful artwork of your favorite SO characters! Trade with friends and build the ultimate deck! Conquer the galaxy and declare yourself the Star King!

Coming to GREE this spring.

^__________________^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom