• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars PS4 Bundles Now Available for Pre-order

Loudninja

what is in the SWB Deluxe edition?

The $69.99 STAR WARS™ BATTLEFRONT™ DELUXE EDITION unlocks five exciting in-game items + Battle of Jakku:
• Made famous by Han Solo, the DL-44 is the blaster of choice for scoundrels across the universe.
• Inflict more damage on enemy vehicles with the Ion Grenade.
• The Ion Torpedo locks on to and delivers extra damage to your opponents’ vehicles.
• Get electrified with the Ion Shock emote, available exclusively in the Deluxe Edition.
• Celebrate your win in style and pump your fist in the air with the exclusive Victory emote.

Eggbok

Is there a reason why the Limited Edition is more expensive? Does it have anything extra aside from the art and controller?

PS4 + Battlefront Deluxe Edition = $470
Darth Vader PS4 + Controller + Battlefront Deluxe Edition = $450 (Also includes bonus games: Star Wars Bounty Hunter, Super Star Wars, Star Wars Jedi Starfighter and Star Wars: Racer Revenge)

So maybe this?

Will be huge especially for Star War fans. I keep looking out for a physical CE of the game. Surely they will have one other than the $69.99 one. Least I hope they do.

Have they announced when the beta will be?

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Has it been outright confirmed that the European Vader PS4 is the older model, ie not the CU-1200 model?

I really want the Vader PS4 but I don't want the older version of the console.

Syntsui

They can manufacture a million of these limited edition console and they still would be all sold out by christmas.

Already have a ps4 want another one, but I dunno not at this price really. Hmmm Gamestop has a $100 trade in value towards new ps4 purchase with a ps3. Could I buy one with that deal, don't open it, return for full store credit and get a 3ds and WiiU?

rhino4evr

So I pre-ordered it and there was a $27 tax added to in bringing the total to 482.27.
Why amazon, why?

Do you know the answer to this? Or not?
If Amazon operates in your state you will be taxed. That's not amazons fault, it's the federal government

Eggbok

Do you know the answer to this? Or not?
If Amazon operates in your state you will be taxed. That's not amazons fault, it's the federal government

I honestly don't know the answer, I've lived in Virginia for like 8 years and I don't think I've ever been charged taxes that high for anything.
I bought my TV, PS4 and Xbox One from Amazon and didn't have any big taxes like that.

hwy_61

Banned
I honestly don't know the answer, I've lived in Virginia for like 8 years and I don't think I've ever been charged taxes that high for anything.
I bought my TV, PS4 and Xbox One from Amazon and didn't have any big taxes like that.

I live in Illinois and we just started getting taxed on Amazon. Something about having a physical presence in the state. I still do most of my purchases on Amazon.

I live in Illinois and we just started getting taxed on Amazon. Something about having a physical presence in the state. I still do most of my purchases on Amazon.

Michigan is going to have Amazon start collecting sales tax on Oct 1st. For Michigan, if the company has any site physical presence, then they are required to collect tax.

I did pre-order this. Probably will cancel it unless I use my Sony rewards points towards it. Don't really need another PS4.

Troy

Banned

What you need to start doing now is look for people selling the same item "Fulfilled By Amazon". No tax, no shipping fees, but you get the same guarantees you get when buying directly from Amazon.

rhino4evr

Welcome to the club!
Florida started getting taxed a little over a year ago

hwy_61

Banned
What you need to start doing now is look for people selling the same item "Fulfilled By Amazon". No tax, no shipping fees, but you get the same guarantees you get when buying directly from Amazon.

I've noticed this lately. This is true!

Eggbok

Oh wow I had no idea they were doing this, that probably explains it.

Welcome to the club!
Florida started getting taxed a little over a year ago

That's so crazy lol! Is there a reason why they started doing it?
Or has it always been related to having physical presence in the state?

sByQZFr.gif

rhino4evr

That probably means people that added it to cart decided to not go through and the stock changed. This will obviously sell out soon though.

DC1

Nooooiiiiii. The limited edition is sold out.

My money was long but my timing was short.

:(

Top Bottom