• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars PS4 Bundles Now Available for Pre-order

chaos789

Banned
Need some help. I can get the Destiny limited edition Taken King console now for 379.99 plus tax which makes it 402.00. Or I could keep my Star Wars limited edition preorder and hope the price comes down $50 before it ships Nov. 17 or wait to see what Black Friday has to offer. Any suggestions?

rhino4evr

Need some help. I can get the Destiny limited edition Taken King console now for 379.99 plus tax which makes it 402.00. Or I could keep my Star Wars limited edition preorder and hope the price comes down $50 before it ships Nov. 17 or wait to see what Black Friday has to offer. Any suggestions?

You must do what you feel is right , of course.

Amazon just changed this to "release date delivery" , for a second I got excited that it would be a price drop...lol

Boke1879

If you're looking for a cheaper option. By the TKK bundle now. I highly doubt the Darth Vader LE is going down in price.

Top Bottom