• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II World Championship Series 2014 – America, Europe & Korea Season 1

Won

Well at least that reduces the chances of getting fined this season.

You need to take the RO32 seriously, Naniwa. smh.

SamuraiX-

For anyone who missed it:

WCS Europe 2014 Intro

Absolutely stellar.

Glad Bunny made it over NaNiwa. Tuned in to Game 2 and saw some terrible cheese by NaNiwa that won him the game. Would've been disappointing to go out like that.

SamuraiX-

Wow, Nestea just pulled a miracle in game 2 against Oz. I can't believe he won.

Just tuned in to Game 3.................

WTF am I watching?? LOL

NesTea builds a hatch at Oz's natural. Oz's goes Forge first and uses cannons to destroy the building hatch while walling off the ramp between NesTea's natural and main with pylons and cannons... NesTea takes his first expansion as his natural third....

#thenewmeta

Missed EU today since I had class but man Naniwa not making it and Bunny of all people in the RO16, talk about surprise results.

Anyways Nestea's time seems to be over though he is showing some flashes of his old self. Lets see if he can win vs Alicia or Oz after he kills Desrow or Desrow upsets.

Go Alicia!

Random side question; I paid GOM $90 for the most recent season pass thing (support esports prize pools etc etc) and now GOM is just some weird surrogate of Twitch I guess? So I have a Twitch account now (boo) and I can watch their VODs in the website (been catching up on Ro32 at work), but how does one watch the VODs on the Twitch ipad app? I don't see anyway to access archived content despite having GOM/WCS/GOMExp (whatever the hell that is?) being 'followed'.

FFS it's such a disaster of cross-site logins and questionable support and billing. Rawr old man rawr.

Syf

Banned
Random side question; I paid GOM $90 for the most recent season pass thing (support esports prize pools etc etc) and now GOM is just some weird surrogate of Twitch I guess? So I have a Twitch account now (boo) and I can watch their VODs in the website (been catching up on Ro32 at work), but how does one watch the VODs on the Twitch ipad app? I don't see anyway to access archived content despite having GOM/WCS/GOMExp (whatever the hell that is?) being 'followed'.

FFS it's such a disaster of cross-site logins and questionable support and billing. Rawr old man rawr.
If it's like the Twitch Android app, there is no support for watching VODs yet. I have the $90 sub too. Really hope Twitch is working on that.

SamuraiX-

So there's two Protoss in ForGG's group and that kicks off on Saturday. I wonder if he's been practi-

FunOnKQ.png

Oh... :|

So there's two Protoss in ForGG's group and that kicks off on Saturday. I wonder if he's been practi-

FunOnKQ.png

Oh... :|

ForGG better play his heart out. Blizz probably won't change anything until the RO 32 ends for all regions to give the RO 32 players a fair chance as the ones already dead would be disappointed.

survivor

Banned
That reminds me, today the second Terran hope, Bbyong plays in GSL. If he is gonna play like he did in IEM then he just gonna get destroyed lol Let's see if he has been practicing a lot lately.

Aaron

That reminds me, today the second Terran hope, Bbyong plays in GSL. If he is gonna play like he did in IEM then he just gonna get destroyed lol Let's see if he has been practicing a lot lately.
Unless his opponents bomb, he doesn't have a chance. Maru is the only likely terran to advance.

I think Bbyong will either upset with the 4-0/4-2 or lose and go out like most people expect him too.

I mean Parting has looked on point recently. Mingsik (however you spell it >.>) is looking good as well.

True might surprise as well with how well he was doing in Proleague.

MyuNgSIK looked awful agaist Parting. Somehow lost all of his Blink Stalkers in game 1 and then had awful micro after getting cannon rushed in game 2.

Jezbollah

Yeah, fuck this shit. Quality's terrible. I'll stick to Proleague and the european tournaments from now on.

Screw GOM.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Yeah, fuck this shit. Quality's terrible. I'll stick to Proleague and the european tournaments from now on.

Screw GOM.

Twitch is a piece of shit some days.

I wish they never moved away from streaming via GOM player :(

cant watch pro league or GSL on twitch properly without issues, if anyone else on my networks using any bandwidth. yet i pay for them becausue im a sucker.

Wedge7

Damn good stuff

That hold gets some props, especially after losing the immortals and sentries at the beginning, he even had the "throw head back and sigh" and still came back lol.

Syf

Banned
Awesome play from parting, what a comeback. I thought he was done after losing those first immortals.

survivor

Banned
True threw this series hard.

Parting making it out was expected, but now will be interesting to see what happens. All the remaining players played really sloppy so who knows who can make it through.

Jezbollah

Twitch is a piece of shit some days.

I wish they never moved away from streaming via GOM player :(

cant watch pro league or GSL on twitch properly without issues, if anyone else on my networks using any bandwidth. yet i pay for them becausue im a sucker.

Twitch has nothing to do with it.

Their in-studio cameras are showing it the resolutions I'm expecting. It's actually in game where the resolution is shit - and that's all on GOM and their production.

If the likes of Homestory Cup can give a perfect 1080p feed, the GOM should.

Aaron

Blizzard really should have an in client spectator like Dota 2 does. I'll be surprised if Heroes of the Storm doesn't have that.

SamuraiX-

Wow. Congrats to Bbyong. Seriously never thought he'd make it.

So I'm hearing the Habitation Station game between PartinG and TRUE is a must-watch?

Syf

Banned
Blizzard really should have an in client spectator like Dota 2 does. I'll be surprised if Heroes of the Storm doesn't have that.
Same. I'd also love for them to implement one with Legacy of the Void. When I was still playing Dota 2 it was so nice to be able to observe ranked games directly like that.

Top Bottom