• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield - Those getting the game, are you getting Standard, Premium, or Constellation?

Which version are you going with?

• Total voters

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I'm in for Gamepass (standard) currently.

I'll see where the next few weeks takes me. If I'm in the middle of something else, the extra week to finish something up before Starfield might be needed honestly. Might attempt to fly through Shadow Gambit, and level up all Exoprimal alpha classes to 10+, and finish Bramble.

If for some reason it lines up that I'm dying to play and have to have it early, maybe I'll change my mind but it doesn't look that way. I also don't usually return to games for DLC if its months after I'm done.

Last edited:
Poll really needs a premium upgrade option (which is what I've done, but I didn't know whether to choose Premium or Gamepass).

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Premium from GMG, the discount made it almost the same price as Steam standard.

I would do the same but I have bad experiences with code versions unlocking later than regular purchases so I won’t. Premium from Steam + I’m subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate as a backup.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Gamepass Contemplating upgrade still.
do it jewish GIF

The only reason I’m even entertaining playing a Bethesda game on day 1 is because of Gamepass. Otherwise I’d be making a LttP thread year(s) from now.

MMaRsu

Banned
Have the premium edition preordered on cdkeys for 75€. Great deal for a game I'll be playing a long time especially with mods on Steam

Thought about getting the version that comes with the watch, but lots of people claim the pack-ins are cheaply made so I opted out. I’ll try the game through game pass

I'll be on vacation till the 6th so I'm just going to play on gamepass (PC) and occasionally on my XSX (god bless cloud saves)...otherwise I'd get the premium edition for early access.

Kilau

I contemplated game pass and upgrade like I did for FH5 but then I thought about how Bethesda games launch and paying to play a bugfest early doesn’t seem like a good idea. I don’t suffer from FOMO.

Luipadre

Since the premium edition is only 5 euro more on instant gaming than the regular game on steam im getting the premium

Top Bottom