• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sugarcoat it a bit dude

pls

I'll leave that to JaseC and Stallion, they love the shit out of the Assassin's Creed series. People love to rag on JaseC, about how he just buys and doesn't play games but dude's got a few hundred hours in each Assassin's Creed. He has 145.5 hours in Assassin's Creed 3 alone.

zkylon

zkylewd
There's a few side missions that are kinda cool, two of which I really liked because they were more atmospheric and didn't involve any assassinating.
Most are fucking terrible though, especially the useless underground portions of the cities. Don't even bother exploring the majority of them outside of maybe getting a few quick travel points.

yea i'll prolly just do the bare minimum

i want to see the locales more than anything, and see desmond bone lucy

that's about it

zkylon

zkylewd
I'll leave that to JaseC and Stallion, they love the shit out of the Assassin's Creed series. People love to rag on JaseC, about how he just buys and doesn't play games but dude's got a few hundred hours in each Assassin's Creed. He has 145.5 hours in Assassin's Creed 3 alone.
yea but i don't trust saoirse opinion on it too much

like everyone loves collecting shit but there's limits u know

For some reason this post/avatar combination is slaying me
it's working!

Did you play Brotherhood? Because if not, I have bad news.

i did, but i forgot

is lucy dead?

hope not, i watched the new veronica mars movie the other day and now i was all excited to see how warped her face got in ass creed 3

For the ball just skip finding all secrets, except if you enjoy the game.

The achievements for killing monkeys is easy and fast enough, just pick the portal level from the challenge mode on the main menu and on level 3 you can kill all the monkeys you need by standing over the two buttons there.

You, sir, are most helpful -- are we steam friends? We should be. :)

oipic

More +1 zombies for your collection.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead Island: Epidemic -- MB-ECA4D63723966A2A - Taken by natertots. 5 entrants total.

t1397258293z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
She's deader than 1666 Amsterdam.
hmm this changes everything

well maybe if they gather all the holy pokeballs they might be able to revive her dragon ball z style rite? isn't that what this series is about?

also weird that they would do something like that on a shitty sidegame like brotherhood

Acccent

well maybe if they gather all the holy pokeballs they might be able to revive her dragon ball z style rite? isn't that what this series is about?

also weird that they would do something like that on a shitty sidegame like brotherhood

I like how you totally disregard BinaryPork's choice to use spoiler tags

also, man, brotherhood is like the best game in the whole series I think, it's not a shitty sidegame at all. (was that provocation? I don't care I haven't played it, but, just fyi)

Mugatu

Ughhh. Apologies. I'll pm you some other stuff I have and you can take your pick :)

Oh thanks but don't feel obligated to - I feel very fortunate from all teh stuff people give away on here that allows me to keep playing while I'm less than fully employed.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Actually, that might work for some characters. Except not on Lucy because it's revealed in, I think, Revelations DLC
that she was actually working for the Templars allllll along in a shocking twist that no one ever saw coming, ever.
So she's no longer important at all in 3.

Shaun and Rebecca are still alive in 3 though. Yay, I guess?

ShogunX

Forgot that I have 5 Dead Island Epidemic Beta gifts to give away. If anybody wants me to send them one just add me on steam - Rayishere

zkylon

zkylewd
woot i got spelunky!

kulapik u rock

imma play it bit by bit to accostume myself to them spiders

I like how you totally disregard BinaryPork's choice to use spoiler tags

also, man, brotherhood is like the best game in the whole series I think, it's not a shitty sidegame at all. (was that provocation? I don't care I haven't played it, but, just fyi)
well it's the only ass creed i preordered and was basically like a filler episode so i don't like it too much

i remember it also took some of the space civilization shit to a place i didn't like

also not enough da vinci

Actually, that might work for some characters. Except not on Lucy because it's revealed in, I think, Revelations DLC
that she was actually working for the Templars allllll along in a shocking twist that no one ever saw coming, ever.
So she's no longer important at all in 3.

Shaun and Rebecca are still alive in 3 though. Yay, I guess?
you really gotta question ubi's decision to add a snarky british dude to the main cast

like when's the last time that turned out ok?

kurahador

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Divinity: Dragon Commander -- MB-1362E4A99735B2E1

t1397307883z1.png

Reposting.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ah i knew I knew that beware planet earth logo from somewhere, it was in indieroyale debut bundle 4 (keys arent up tho)

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Would anyone care to help me be incredibly cheap and gift me the Groupees Be Mine 12 bundle for a dollar? I was planning on picking it up for tree fiddy soon anyway. But a dollar is less than that!

Not sure what form recompense to offer; I have Steam, GMG, and Amazon credit but I could always paypal as well since those services aren't exactly flush with desirable dollar deals.

Tenrius

Just finished Actual Sunlight. I actually completely missed the release and learned of it just today by chance.

I liked it. First of all, the writing is really good and I'd like to read more stuff written by this person. The story itself is highly personal and represents a person experiencing a critical form of how (I should think) everyone feels at least every once in a while. As a young person it's somewhat hard to relate to the main character, but it was an interesting and engaging experience, if really sad. What did everyone else think?

EDIT: Incidentally, it's the first game that I finished faster than I got all the card drops from. Which is to say, it's extremely short, about an hour long (still longer than Dear Esther). That's not a bad thing, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom