• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup...and they're expensive as hell.

XiPIgaT.jpg

At least they can be earned in-game but yes, they are pricey.

Yeah, among other perks like extra storage. Extra heroes can be earned in-game, though.

Thank you.

There's a Test Center you can download that lets you preview any character you want at full power.

Interesting

Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle is 99% off for me (39 cents)

Bought.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Does anyone know of an upcoming 4X space game with an insane looking ship editor? I saw the developer showcasing the editor on Twitch a few months ago but I can't for the life of me remember it

Zia

Posting in a "controversial" Sony exclusive thread, even when trying to maintain a neutral tone, is like punching myself in the tit:

I agree. The Chinese Room already has enough issues with salty PC gamers accusing them of not making 'real' games. Why bother courting people that shit on you in obnoxious ways?

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Dr Dogg

Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle is 99% off for me (39 cents)

Hahahaha cheers. I sold a foil yesterday for more that the 29p asking price. That's an easy +1 to the game count and +11 to the fast catching up DLC count.

Posting in a "controversial" Sony exclusive thread, even when trying to maintain a neutral tone, is like punching myself in the tit:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

I looked at that thread and was going to post about the development history of Dear Esther which I'm sure quite a lot of people aren't aware of it's humble beginnings and that it took around 5 years to get a standalone product out but I got the feeling few would give two shits as it's not a bulletpoint to sell a plastic box of electronics.

Cheddahz

Banned
Here, someone who couldn't get in on this price error can hopefully win it
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Cheddahz, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle -- MB-3E3F8E190C6688A9 - Taken by Blak_Status. 19 entrants total.

t1408220178z1.png

Hugstable

Banned

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

lol that's why I usually try to stay out of those topics. I guarantee the opinion on Dear Ester wouldn't be any different if it released on a Playstation platform. I haven't even played the game myself so I can't say anything about it, but to think it's just only gonna be the PC gamer who's "salty" about the game is a bit silly.

Whoo Tropico 4.

heh yeah I just got in on it too. Just started running Idlemaster for it, but hey it's another game to add to my Steam collection :3

Lain

Was it mentioned already that Stonerid keys are up on Groupees? I only now found out since I went to look after noticing it was just released today.

Tizoc

Don't want to waste most of my credit on Tropico 4 so I got a handful so I can later trade for 2 TF2 Keys each and get Fables Ann.

batteryLeakage

Neo Member
What's this 3rd party DRM in one of the Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle? It mentions that you need a Kalypso account. Is that it? Or something nasty like Tages or Securom in one of them? I'm hoping its the former.

Turfster

What's this 3rd party DRM in one of the Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle? It mentions that you need a Kalypso account. Is that it? Or something nasty like Tages or Securom in one of them? I'm hoping its the former.

It's a login thing you can avoid by putting a line in your hosts file.

At least they can be earned in-game but yes, they are pricey.

It takes a ton of grinding to earn one, though. You find one eternity splinter every eight minutes, and it takes 175 to buy a random hero.

Thankfully, it appears you can easily play through the game once, maybe even a second time with a different character, without spending a dime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom