• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroyume

Banned
Tropico 4 sale

tumblr_n88e2wljAk1rlb6iho1_400.gif

Lomax

How do you make a price mistake on a digital store? I'm confused.

The discount gets applied twice. It used to happen during major sales at least once or twice, but last summer sale there weren't any. This is the first time I've seen one go to 99% off though, and usually they get fixed within ten minutes or so.

Dr Dogg

Considering my activity feed is awash with peeps snagging Tropico 4 up I'd love to see how much Kalypso make from this error compared to their bundle deals in the past.

Thanks Tropico 4!

Hahahaha I'm doing the same. Technically it's going to pay for itself for you with the other card drops.

Finished Deadly Premonition today...

... and it didnt unlock the last two achievements, even though I 100% the game. Used SAM to unlock the last two.

Was a cool little game, but god. The gameplay was horrible. The story and the atmosphere on the other hand was really cool.

MUnited83

For you.
Considering my activity feed is awash with peeps snagging Tropico 4 up I'd love to see how much Kalypso make from this error compared to there bundle deals in the past.

Well, afaik, in this kind of errors, assuming it's on Valve's part, it's Valve that takes the loss and gives the equivalent of the "true" discount.
Of course, I'm just speculating.

No real interest in Tropico but I can't pass up a deal like that. I might like it, maybe? Plus I'll probably get my credit back through selling it's cards, anyways.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Nice. I don't care about Tropico at all, but I still bought 3 gift copies and one for myself of the complete collection. Couldn't help myself at 40 cents a piece, especially when all of that money came from selling cards, so in the end I got 4 Tropico 4 for free.

im sure there will be a ton of these so lets get this party started

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (the_firewithin, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Tropico 4 collector's bundle -- MB-3A009D16E8F53AB1 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 17 entrants total.

t1408221618z1.png

Lain

I bought the Gold Edition of Omerta, yet this is how it looks in the sale list:

I know that sometimes certain owned games or piece of DLC won't get the green bar for some issue with Steam itself (which made me re-buy a Sleeping Dogs DLC twice because it wasn't showing up as owned even though I already owned it), but something showing up as wishlisted still for ES even though it is not anymore (since I bought it) is a first for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom