• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale 2016 Thread: Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for Christmas Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJoRu

Is it safe to buy now, or will prices drop further during the week with dailies?

This is my first big Steam sale, so apologies if this was already answered

There used to be dailies, but they've been gone for some time now. I'd say it's safe to buy right now.

iiicon

I tried to keep the nominations to games released this year but couldn't think of anything for the Game Within a Game and Farm Animal awards, so this is what I came up with:

C3LAN3T.png

OneUh8

ugh, too many games I want, not enough time. And my backlog is ridiculous right now. I think I might pickup Doom. One game I have not played that I think I should.

Spinky

Not sure what you dudes are talking about, I already had episode 1 of Life is Strange and the rest was £3.99 for me. Which is totally cheap enough anyway, so I nabbed it.

All the Resident Evils are on sale again, although I think a few of them are a little cheaper on GMG.

gelf

Dammit Sega if you'd put the Shenmue or Yakuza series on Steam the game within a game category would have been an easy choice. I can't think of a single one right now.

C4rter

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think Steam Sales have had the typical price drops in Dailies and Flash deals...

The prices you see now are what you get during the whole sale... But again I may be wrong.

Right at the beginning of a sale, the prices are not discounted, they show up still without discount. That's what I meant.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I tried to keep the nominations to games released this year but couldn't think of anything for the Game Within a Game and Farm Animal awards, so this is what I came up with:

I wonder how well Triple Triad / Final Fantasy VIII will fare in the mini-game category. At least I know I'm not the only person voting for it.

inner-G

Banned
Blargh, I should've waited to see what was in sale before buying wallet cards. I thought more Square/Japanese games would be on sale since they were in the earlier sales this year

Annubis

The “I'm Not Crying, There's Something In My Eye” Award

Hmmm that's a hard one for an emotionless chap like me =/
I don't want to troll and put something like « Huniepop 'touched' me emotionally ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » either.

I need to think on this one...

Grief.exe

I like Dragon's Dogma choice for Test of Time since that was released this year.

Rimworld, Factorio, and Civ VI can all go into the "5 more minutes."

couple things I want but im gonna wait. its too bad that some of the discounts aren't the lowest theyve been. a few titles are 50% 10$ when they been going for 75% 5$ for the last two years..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom