• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divius

I need to install this game. If somebody told me it began life as a PS2 title, I'd believe them.
gifgifgifgifhdkat.gif

Physics!

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
It is obviously a pricing error, I hope people are grabbing it now while they can.

Fallen Enchantress - Legendary Heroes $5.00

DAMNIT!!!! Looks like they fixed the site, it's now showing as $9.99. :(

My transaction is still listed as pending, I guess it hasn't gone through yet because they caught the price error. Hopefully they still honor it at $5, I'll just let it sit and see what comes of it. Wish I had seen this sooner.... :(

Woorloog

Banned
Ended up double-dipping on Skyrim (have it on 360 with Dawnguard).
Now i'll need to scour modsites for mods, and probably make my own to fix the game's issues (don't think existing mods change perks and skills the way i like).

Alright, holy shit. Sonic Franchise went from 75$ to 15$. Of these games, I have S1-3&K, CD and Adventure 2: Battle. What do gaf

Edit; *30$ to 15$, I can't read. Still, contemplating

Amazon have the same collection for $15 (sorry, can't find a link right now but someone linked it here last night). You get separate Steam keys with the Amazon purchase so can give keys for games you already own to a friend (or gift them here!) :)

EDIT: found the link! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GJ2HZ7E

cicero

DAMNIT!!!! Looks like they fixed the site, it's now showing as $9.99. :(

My transaction is still listed as pending, I guess it hasn't gone through yet because they caught the price error. Hopefully they still honor it at $5, I'll just let it sit and see what comes of it. Wish I had seen this sooner.... :(
Make a little bit of a fuss if it doesn't go through. It worked wonders last year :D

Theecliff

Banned
Still haven't played the majority of the stuff I bought during Summer. Why do I keep buying stuff? The thread was a lot of fun, though.

random

Wow... you guys kinda like Dark Souls

Yeah I saw but you need a US billing address :/

You can give them any random address from a US state, preferably without sale taxes, like Nevada.

Since it is all digital, you are not bothering anybody living at that address.

You can pay with a non US credit card. Amazon really does not seem to care.

edit: Google's address seems to be a popular one :)

Birbo

Ended up double-dipping on Skyrim (have it on 360 with Dawnguard).
Now i'll need to scour modsites for mods, and probably make my own to fix the game's issues (don't think existing mods change perks and skills the way i like).

FYI - Not sure if it matters to you or not, but there's a way to import your 360 game save to PC.

Cromat

I just used Google's address-

1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043

Amazon don't care.

Damn didn't think about it and got it from Steam! Still good to know, thanks.

Do I really need to have a controller to play it? Because I don't have one with me at the moment.

Divius

Enjoy. I hope there is no trouble redeeming since IndieGameStand gave me a weird url instead of a key.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Papo & Yo -- MB-A4011ACD2517EA15 - Taken by eyeless

Natterot

Banned
You guys think 7.50 for Dishonored is a good deal? Im debating if I should get that or wait and see if the goty edition goes in sale as well.

Prophane33

mcdonalds what

Apparently mcdonalds and taco bell had some origin coupons on the back of receipts. They are unique codes though, I don't have any but people on reddit do. Also, I believe it's Origin US only. So its 29.99 today, but if you have a Mcdonalds code you can get it for 19.99.

Last of Us Digital Code is 35 bucks on amazon right now (Digital code + Digital Season Pass + 10 dollar Amazon Credit is 55, that's maybe a better deal). I'm thinking about buying it, along with two PS+ codes for 30 tomorrow. And then finish it all up with a cheaper-level 12gig locally sourced PS3 (I'm from Brazil as well) next week - I have a 320gig HD laying around and it's cheaper to buy a 1tb HD later down the line than to buy a PS3 with 250gig right now.

A PS3 Digital Future mostly made out of PS+ offerings sounds like a good future.

I'm not sure, but I heard The Last of Us is going to be $25 tomorrow on Amazon.

One year of Plus for $30 is an amazing deal, I'm only getting an extra code though. Don't want to waste that much money.

I remember when I was a pup during my first steam sale and I did not wait for the dailies. I regretted it instantly. I managed to somewhat save myself by using the one time only steam refund but it was still a harsh lesson.

Prophane33

I'm not sure, but I heard The Last of Us is going to be $25 tomorrow on Amazon.

One year of Plus for $30 is an amazing deal, I'm only getting an extra code though. Don't want to waste that much money.

Today, in 7 hours and 44 minutes lightning deal Last of Us 25 bucks.

Edit: I'm just waiting to get a Vita.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ubi responded to my ticket about Anno 1404, King Kong and Tintin (quickly, too -- I sent it just 7.5 hours ago), stating that, as per my wish, the enquiries have been forwarded to the relevant channels. I'm not going to get my hopes up but if they appear on Steam in the near future (or, in the case of Anno, reappear), you know who to thank. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom