• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copons

So, plz Gaben would you fire the new dailies right now that I need to go pee but then I know the exact moment I get up something excellent will happen like mispricing of everything in my wishlist.

Prophane33

Damn, I guess I see we have some Origin haters in this thread (or you know, these keys hit a major saturation point). Oh well. I guess I have to give out some Steam keys to butter them up first.

Mystery Game #1 is Guardians of Middle-Earth and Batman is Batman Arkham City GOTY.

Please PM me if you receive a key that does not work.

Thanks, worked fine!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Does bioshock infinite take place mostly outdoor? I kind of want a shooter with bigger open maps.

Going to wait and see what steam has and might pick up infinite on gmg.

While visually set outdoors, the feel of it might as well make it set indoors for all you really get to do.

Crysis 1, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: series, Red Faction: Guerrilla, Borderlands 2, RAGE, Far Cry series, etc. will give you more what you want.

Not on Steam and a bit of an unpolished gem is Xenus 2: White Gold worth considering as well.

Just making sure, I'm not the first to see this at the bottom of the main Steam page. Right?
rYemEmU.jpg

You should click news or something on the menu..

I said I would only buy the Wizardry bundle (6, 7 and 8) yesterday. Ended up buying the Wizardry bundle, Jet Set Radio, Faerie Solitaire, Cherry Tree High Comedy Club, Wasteland, Guns of Icarus and The Dig.

Welp.

More people need to play Cherry Tree High Comedy Club.

So, plz Gaben would you fire the new dailies right now that I need to go pee but then I know the exact moment I get up something excellent will happen like mispricing of everything in my wishlist.

Lol you still have 15 minutes to pee.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Damn, I guess I see we have some Origin haters in this thread (or you know, these keys hit a major saturation point). Oh well. I guess I have to give out some Steam keys to butter them up first.

Man, that's really sad for Origin. Even Bad Rats on Steam gets snapped up pretty quick in these threads.

Hanzou

I know this has probably been talked to death but are there any GA es that derrick likes? I don't think I have ever seen him say something positive about a modern game.

yogloo

Fuck. I am so dissapointed. I bought the humble bundle pack for pinball fx2 and I just found out it won't run on my tablet. There is a metro version that runs on the tablet, but the tables that I bought from the humble bundle won't work. Ugh.

What's the story on AOE2hd, anyone play it recently? Might be interested in a 4pack buy for around $7.50 each if anyone is in.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/221380/?snr=1_7_15__13

Since the expansion, practically rock solid. Netcode is a bit iffy, few graphical glitches here and there, but as a port that allows you to play at high res on modern systems with relatively little fuss + multiplayer via steamworks, more than worth the $7.50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom