• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Spelunky, but I don't know if I should buy it for the Vita instead, I like the idea of handheld spelunky, but I don't know what's the general consensus from people who've played it. So should I buy it for PC or Vita?
Vita version has some slight performance hitches in busy area's (especially in multiplayer) and it lacks the daily challenge system, but otherwise they're identical.

Wasn't there something wrong with the Spelunky PC port? I think the something about the resolution?
It lacked some resolutions and windowed mode at first, but the dev patched those on. It's still a basic PC port, but a damn good game nonetheless.

Kuroyume

Banned
Vita version has some slight performance hitches in busy area's (especially in multiplayer) and it lacks the daily challenge system, but otherwise they're identical.

It lacked some resolutions and windowed mode at first, but the dev patched those on. It's still a basic PC port, but a damn good game nonetheless.

Thanks.

Well, I just got Spelunky.

Got this game on the GMG promo but I already have it so giving it here :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Thirty Nine Steps -- MB-C4D08EB8A460E85C - Taken by Thorgal. 5 entrants total.

t1385764105z1.png

XShagrath

Yeah, I'm tempted to get Arkham Origins. I think I'll hold off though to see if it goes on sale on Steam or maybe just hold off until the Holiday Sale since I have enough of a backlog as is.
That's true. If Steam doesn't put it on sale for the same price, I'm sure Amazon will have it for their holiday thing.

Kanokare

Thanks! Last time I bought Assassin's Creed direct download instead of the Steam version by accident. Just making sure this time.

Hey get in contact with Amazon or Tony representing Amazon on Cheapassgamer. I heard he helped a few people who made that mistake. Not sure how it went but it looked positive.

Hey get in contact with Amazon or Tony representing Amazon on Cheapassgamer. I heard he helped a few people who made that mistake. Not sure how it went but it looked positive.

I already did and got a refund. They have a great customer service. Hopefully I get my money back before the sale is over.

Shepard

The Damage so far:
Far Cry 3
PixeJunk Eden
Skyrim
Borderlands 2
Kingdom of Amalur Complete
Gone Home
Papers Please
Rogue Legacy

I'm still waiting for Brave new world, Guacamelee, Castlevania and Enslaved deals...

Damn, I missed that pricing error on Dishonored.

Well, at least i think my girlfriend will gift me the physical edition of that game on christmas. I think.

fantomena

The Damage so far:
Far Cry 3
PixeJunk Eden
Skyrim
Borderlands 2
Kingdom of Amalur Complete
Gone Home
Papers Please
Rogue Legacy

I'm still waiting for Brave new world, Guacamelee, Castlevania and Enslaved deals...

Enslaved is 9,99$ on Amazon.com. Digital version.

Just got back in town. Hope US GAF had a great Thanksgiving.

Picked up Rogue Legacy yesterday. Having a good time so far, anyone have any tips?

....and no BioInf is not nearly as bad as everyone is saying. The story is pretty damn good.

Divius

Can I play Dishonored with a controller or should I use KB/M? Is one preferable over the other?

I have no idea what kind of game it is

feel

Can someone sell me on Bioshock Infinite?
It looks fantastic on a good pc, exploring Columbia and watching the girl's animations in front of you really felt like being in a Pixar movie at times. But the gameplay is shallow and the story legit pissed me off and had me depressed for a few days with the direction it went in at the end so I can't recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom