• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

louiedog

Another "should have subbed" month for me. There are more of these than ones that aren't worth $12 so I should probably subscribe.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I dont think Warhammer has even been as low as 12 has it?

data

As much as I loved this bundle I think i'll wait on subscribing to next month's incase they do that 5$ promotion again. Totally bs move that was

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Husk is a $19.99 game that just came out today and looks decent? Ok!

What's up with the weird domestic violence PSA at the beginning of its trailer?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
ModBot said:
Instructions for Lashley:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Lashley, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

t1cxE6r.gif
Ryse -- MB-0178671A119F85F1 - Taken by louiedog
Have fun

chronomac

Enjoy this game - it's really good:

ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Abzu -- MB-E599EA52169733A7 - Taken by Orgen. 31 entrants total.

t1486156234z1.png

NeoRaider

It's ok bundle i guess. I am not blown away.
Some games i have, some games i don't care about... Still happy i never returned to Humble Monthly.

kulapik

Think I'm gonna pass this month, not really interested in TW Warhammer. But this was an amazing bundle.

Oh, and:

ModBot said:
Instructions for kulapik:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (kulapik, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Husk -- MB-799C7540355AEED8 - Taken by Vuze. 17 entrants total.

t1486156186z1.png

Erekiddo

I bought ABZU and Heist during the last sale.

Can't complain too heavily. I've been giving all my monthly overflow to a friend.

Monooboe

Whoa good time to resubscribe, didn't have any of the games! Plus I got Double Dragon 4 cheaper with the 5 buck offer. Very nice.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Husk is a $19.99 game that just came out today and looks decent? Ok!

What's up with the weird domestic violence PSA at the beginning of its trailer?

oh yeah Husk is the domestic violence horror game, shit it looks great. What a monthly :eek:

I bought ABZU and Heist during the last sale.

Bundles ruined sales

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
XCOM 2, Steamworld Heist, ABZU, Project: Highrise, Ryse, Okhlos & HUSK all for £9? Can't go wrong.

Probably won't get next months as I own Warhammer.

Total War Warhammer is fantastic btw, definitely recommend it. My favourite total war game.

Also, whats that mod for ABZU so it isn't scary? lol

ModBot said:
Instructions for Spiritreaver:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Spiritreaver, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Steamworld Heist -- MB-231A1B43BBF1DC75 - Taken by Boss Doggie. 33 entrants total.

t1486156331z1.png
Picked this up during the holiday. Enjoy it. :)

JakeD

how the single player on TW: warhammer?

RE7 and humble monthly was all it took to get me to abandon my "never buy a game with denuvo" policy

Axass

Holy shit! Abzu, Heist and Ryse were all on my wishlist! Can't believe I got all those plus Xcom 2, plus another 4 games for €10 (first time subbing)...

O_O

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Steamworld Heist is amazing. One of the best games of 2016 imo

Steamworld Heist was my 2016 GOTY. Enjoy it, plebs.

Already had Ryse but the rest is top tier. Great month.

EDIT: Not going to play Total War: Warhammer any time soon. I already have a ton of TW games. Hmm.

Phinor

I was wondering why Total War: Warhammer has such abysmal Steam reviews, likely predatory DLC practices. Here's a choice review:

Imo the base game has plenty of content for a full price game but it's the type of game where even more would be even better so you kind of feel like you should have all that DLC in the game, but it's so damn expensive.

how are the total war games? I've never played them...hard to get into?

As someone who hates RTS, SHOGUN 2 was instant refund fodder. Got it to play co-op with a buddy but I was just hating every second. The map part seemed really shitty compared to a Civ or something and the battles (RTS part) completely lost me.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Abzu -- MB-3D6A10124B90EF47 - Taken by Vlad. 18 entrants total.

t1486146939z1.png

Corpekata

Banned
Total Wars are probably among the more approachable strategy games out there. The campaign is Civ like and relatively easy to grasp the basics of, and the RTS elements allows freely active pause to issue orders which is pretty rare in a lot of recent RTS games.

jtb

Banned
holy shit, was thinking I was just going to unsubscribe from Humble after picking up XCOM but that's actually a lovely Feb bundle. And Warhammer is great too. What a pleasant surprise.

Salsa

I really want The Long Dark to be out already

only Early Access game I really have no complaints at all with and it's probably the best survival game out there

but plz its been years. I've replayed the sandbox mode countless times

I dont even know who to complain to or if its even worth it cause the updates have been great

but I just want it

Glad with what I got from the bundle, but I'm not gonna be able to finish these games before the Switch is out.

Thankfully the Switch has no games, so I can still finish them once I'm done with Zelda.

Corpekata

Banned
I really want The Long Dark to be out already

only Early Access game I really have no complaints at all with and it's probably the best survival game out there

but plz its been years. I've replayed the sandbox mode countless times

I dont even know who to complain to or if its even worth it cause the updates have been great

but I just want it

KS update suggested the "story mode" is being broken into episodes and will launch with 2. Post wouldn't comment on a date, but seemed like it should be first half of the year I'd think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom