• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banned
Still unable to play Dying Light without massive stutter. Tried everything... Sigh. Really darn annoying, maybe I should try for a refund or something. Or wait a week or two -_-

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Just wrapped up Life is Strange Ep.1 in a single sitting...

Z5WfOBO.gif

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I hate when sites remove functionality after redesigns. On steamgifts I always used to click on a giveaway for a game I'd like, then click the image to bring up every giveaway for that game. Quick and easy to enter. Now, as far as I can tell, you have to search for the game manually.

I hate when sites remove functionality after redesigns. On steamgifts I always used to click on a giveaway for a game I'd like, then click the image to bring up every giveaway for that game. Quick and easy to enter. Now, as far as I can tell, you have to search for the game manually.

yea one of the reasons I don't like redesigns. Very rarely are they done right.

Kiru

Is steamgifts.com legit?

Legit as fuck. Won 59 games there, depends on your connections though. You might win more if you are in good giveaway groups or lurk the forums from time to time for some good winning chances in private giveaways. The chance to win a public giveaway is very slim.

titch

zkylon

zkylewd
i guess i should do a bit of gat out of hell to try and see if my computer still heats up like before

i don't feel like playing videogames now

what has happened to me

Is steamgifts.com legit?

nah, i've won stuff from there and always went ok

it's just annoying to use imo

Kiru

Funny stuff, I hated that feature, I just wanted to get straight to the steamstore page to see what kind of game it is before entering. Had to click 2 times for that back then.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
i guess i should do a bit of gat out of hell to try and see if my computer still heats up like before

i don't feel like playing videogames now

what has happened to me
If you started up Gat out of Hell you would have been left feeling the same. The game is complete garbage.

zkylon

zkylewd
i just checked steamgifts, it got a lot better than the last time i could enter

you can just like go into your wishlist, enter very quickly to all the games in your wishlist and get out

very nice

If you started up Gat out of Hell you would have been left feeling the same. The game is complete garbage.

i like flying in it and i liked the singing scene

i wish it was all singing tbh

Wag

I bought the Humble Weekly Bundle and am having so much fun playing Full Mojo Rampage. What a fun game. It's sort of like a dual stick Gauntlet. Only thing is the online community is dead so you really need a friend to play with.

Annubis

And another "join our steam group" giveaway.
Fuck your bullshit, indiegala.

Sites used to check that by having you log in to add the game to your library, but now that Steam pulled the plug on that, there's no check for it anymore. They just give you a key.

You could still join their group if you want to ;)

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Funny stuff, I hated that feature, I just wanted to get straight to the steamstore page to see what kind of game it is before entering. Had to click 2 times for that back then.

I'm talking about on the actual giveaway page, not the listing of giveaways.

Kiru

I'm talking about on the actual giveaway page, not the listing of giveaways.
Me too. There wasn't a way to get to the steam store page straight away after getting a giveaway link, so I had to click 2 times on the game's picture. I get what you are saying though, the steam store link got added to the giveaway page, why remove the feature when clicking on the game's picture? I don't know, lol. Maybe too much load on the servers. The site isn't very good with load anyway, that's why the "Show Replies"-Feature is currently not enabled.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Let me give you guys the best tool in my Swiss army knife of videogame deals:

If the site is selling any Blizzard game as a CD key, they are not legitimate.

Lomax

i like flying in it and i liked the singing scene

i wish it was all singing tbh

I've enjoyed just messing around in GooH more than I did in SR3 or SRIV because the flying is so good. The writing was fun and more singing definitely would have been welcome. I'm glad I didn't have to spend $20 on it, but it is a nice diversion. I'll probably end up with 13 or so hours into it by the time I stop messing around with challenges.

The old gray spare she ain't what she used to be.

LHXCSud.jpg

ModBot said:
I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FiveElementNinja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

xheRJRF.gif
Towtruck Simulator 2015 -- MB-257FC301E5360B92 - Taken by fuzzy123
Warehouse and Logistics Simulator -- MB-911B18CEF41A8A91 - Taken by bobnowhere
War of the Roses: Kingmaker -- MB-550A505F0D9A9524 - Taken by Conrad Link
t1cxE6r.gif
Blades of Time - Limited Edition -- MB-C8B5235F3FB2B492 - Taken by Sarcasm
Skyscraper Simulator -- MB-F21614E89CD5721F - Taken by Henry Swanson
Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming -- MB-8C4C6057C34657C7 - Taken by sensoft04
Woodcutter Simulator 2013 Gold Edition -- MB-5917F6294AEBA74D - Taken by Meowtor
xheRJRF.gif
Airport Simulator 2014 -- MB-53CAE3205B4A3954 - Taken by lindarasta
Guns n Zombies -- MB-FE9E66550288594A - Taken by trailmix16
A Game of Dwarves -- MB-FF8FBCCA982F61AD - Taken by autoduelist
Muffin Knight -- MB-91BBA8A3737ADD57 - Taken by electroflame
Mining & Tunneling Simulator -- MB-7D2C7D7143C9654B - Taken by Chreznor
Pixel Piracy -- MB-715377535A336B99 - Taken by mrks
Professional Farmer 2014 -- MB-C58925874367062A - Taken by lindarasta

Majesty Gold HD -- MB-51B50518B7685B4B - Taken by Loptous
Warehouse & Logistics Simulator: Hell's Warehouse DLC -- MB-0883995FB74D9163 - Taken by Locust

Kiru

Considering their top seller is Hearthstone card packs, no, they aren't.
Haha just checked it out. These are normally given away for free in the game boxes and I saw them once in a magazine here too. You can only apply 5 of those booster packs on your Battle.net account, they don't even mention that fact.

Chariot

#TeamChloe or #TeamMax for Waifu? I don't need to answer that LOL.
I can't tell as of now. Chloe is cool, I really like her hair and general style, but I don't know her very well. Max is my favorite so far, I like simple people.

Also I might remind you, that my one and only waifu is Hisa Takei.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Looks like KOF 2002UM is getting added to my library. I have a feeling some more PC fighting game announcements are going to be made in February. Just get ready to lose Bayonetta.

SNK has been releasing their old games recently but they have no connection to Guilty Gear or BlazBlue so that is irrelevant unless you are hiding something from us.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

NekoChan Hero -- MB-0FCE0C8A2941C3D1 - Taken by darkchewie

Is it just 10 minutes of Tim touching himself becaue what else are they gonna show?

Super lazy "port" (if you can even call it that) that took them a lunch break to get out the door sold for the full retail price of $15. 7.3/10. Would not bang.

I think it's pretty good, and $15 isn't a lot to ask for one of the best adventure games ever released. It's either that or hunt down a copy that will most certainly not work in your system unless you use fan workarounds. They also added new control methods (yay for point and clicking!) and higher resolution textures/better lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom