• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started playing Betrayer today, and a curiosity popped in my mind, which i would like to ask here:
Seeing the game offers a way to change the colors, how you guys prefer to play the game? in the way the devs wanted, black and white or with somewhat normal colors?

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
sunrider's pretty bad right?

i installed it for the playfire moneys but i generally give these things a shot

wondering now if i shouldn't

I played more of it than I intended to. And one of the girl's attack taunts made me laugh. And the strategy portion is not nearly as easy and simple as I would have expected.

Not really sure all of that adds up to good or worth playing for long, though.

zkylon

zkylewd
Use it to your advantageousness brah

daily-wtf-033-07112014.png
i don't think usain bolt is the same degree of crazy i am tho

I played more of it than I intended to. And one of the girl's attack taunts made me laugh. And the strategy portion is not nearly as easy and simple as I would have expected.

Not really sure all of that adds up to good or worth playing for long, though.
yea, maybe a little more involved that i would give the benefit of a doubt to a playfire game

doesn't sound so bad tho

Kanokare

Ooops. Good news is I didn't copy and paste the Alien Isolation in chat again. Bad news is I just entered now and forgot to math EDT. Looks like I missed it :D Grats everyone!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Remember when the internet tried to make Snakes on a Plane a thing? And we didn't show up and we've never gotten another [Animal] on [Means of Conveyance] in the theaters?

We are seriously getting there people. Together, we're about to show those corporate fatcats that the internet is real.

With another generous donation from Toki767, we are officially at the $66 mark on our goal to give me a negative cable bill next month.

I have 2 cards that I won but don't work. Every purchase I've tried has been declined, like the pre-paid card never got pre-paid. I'll be happy to pass them along, if you'd like to call the non-toll-free number and get it sorted out.

73V3N

Banned
I knew I was bad at CS but .. i didn't know i was this bad lol

one of the few times i thought i was going to get a kill i was actually shooting mokoi (he was on my team
KuGsj.gif
)

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
First giveaway, let me know if there are any problems when trying to redeem, I guess? Its just an extra from the Humble Bundle.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, you can just thank me in the thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
XCOM: The Bureau Declassified (Humble Bundle) -- MB-8224A9164E8CB002 - Taken by cardinalmind. 14 entrants total.

t1405477292z1.png

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I have 2 cards that I won but don't work. Every purchase I've tried has been declined, like the pre-paid card never got pre-paid. I'll be happy to pass them along, if you'd like to call the non-toll-free number and get it sorted out.

I appreciate the offer, but I don't think I have the guts to call them and demand 12 more dollars from them. I feel bad enough about the whole thing as is.

But not bad enough to stop just yet!

With the contribution of a code from real-life hero/service member, Jawmuncher, we're at $72 of our ~$80 goal.

The scoreboard:
$18 from Morningbus
+$12 from Mokoi
+$12 from Toki767
+$6 from CorrosiveFrost
+$6 from Cheddahz
+$6 from Armoured Priest
+$6 from Amzin
+$6 from Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

I appreciate the offer, but I don't think I have the guts to call them and demand 12 more dollars from them. I feel bad enough about the whole thing as is.

But not bad enough to stop just yet!

With the contribution of a code from real-life hero/service member, Jawmuncher, we're at $72 of our ~$80 goal.

The scoreboard:
$18 from Morningbus
+$12 from Mokoi
+$12 from Toki767
+$6 from CorrosiveFrost
+$6 from Cheddahz
+$6 from Armoured Priest
+$6 from Amzin
+$6 from Jawmuncher

You only need 1 more code now since I was lucky enough to score you another.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
how common are these 10 second ninja and richard and alice coupons? I'm not going to use them, so i'd rather give them to someone if they are useful

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Haha, can I just do another one with the correct stuff?

Provided you didn't give it away, you could just resubmit, yeah. But if you've already sent it as a giveaway and people are entering for it and a raffle timer is counting down, I recommend you don't try to re-submit it in case each giveaway gets independently given away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom