• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2017 - Magical Pyres can't melt Cold Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascheroth

Yeah, I'll probably get those 2 RE remasters... but I have 3 of the other games from a previous capcom bundle and don't care about the others :/
Eh

Powerpuff

Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 Steam page is live

You can preorder for $19.99.

Hail to the Blue Bomber!

Pleased to see that the Mega Man's legacy continues. I am still a little disappointed that the Bass/Forte episode was omitted while it is part of the classic series. Anyway to have Mega Man 9 and 10 dug from the grave of the past gen virtual consoles and officially ported to PC is awesome and the greatest part of the collection.

Now if you have always preferred the 8bit charm of the classic series and never have been able to fully get into the episodes 7 and 8 or if you are simply curious, I would invite you to try their incredible 8bit demakes. You won't probably find them in the collection but they are really worth to be played. In fact the demakes permited me to rediscover the post-NES episodes and to appreciate their design thanks to a more classic feel and gameplay.
Rockman 7 Famicom
Rockman 8 Famicom

And if you never have enough of the Blue Bomber, another exciting fan project to come soon: Mega Maker !

xist

Would have liked to see DMC4 in the mid tier instead of the Umbrella Deluxe stuff but the remasters are tempting. First tier is somewhat meh though because of the repeats.

kurahador

Yup...I give up on Telltale's Batman. First my save is gone, then some of my choices start becoming inconsistent between episodes and now the Telltale account doesn't even detect my saves. First broken Telltale game for me.
FUCK THIS GAME.

Tizoc

Yup...I give up on Telltale's Batman. First my save is gone, then some of my choices start becoming inconsistent between episodes and now the Telltale account doesn't even detect my saves. First broken Telltale game for me.
FUCK THIS GAME.

Sucks to hear that mate, I've never had this issue happen to me :/

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

t1cxE6r.gif
Dead Rising 2 Off The Record -- MB-B2179E22AB1A84A8 - Taken by yoshizzle
t1cxE6r.gif
DmC Devil May Cry -- MB-55C3174BCCA6BC0B - Taken by Madventure
Strider -- MB-364F860CB914A309 - Taken by Tonton

MadGear

Amazing bundle, too bad I already own most of the stuff. I only want/need RE0. I have been meaning to give RE6 another shot as well but I don't know.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xxPVMYM.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-11B3B83D8E8EAD1B - Taken by Mackenzie 92. 13 entrants total.

t1499798024z1.png

bbd23

ModBot said:
Instructions for bbd23:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bbd23, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record -- MB-781E634571D6EF54 - Taken by Benedict. 9 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
DmC: Devil May Cry -- MB-4DA7AC54DF8E3668 - Taken by Jadax. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Resident Evil 6 -- MB-D4150E5C2A5732F7 - Taken by Tonton. 11 entrants total.
STRIDER -- MB-EF748B337C675E91 - Taken by oni-link. 1 entrants total.

t1499798024z1.png

MUnited83

For you.
Just got Umbrella Corps for 34 cents, perfect.

(I actually enjoyed the free weekend of the game. Certainly worth 34 cents imo and this should breathe a bit of life into the multiplayer)

C4rter

Humble Leftovers

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (C4rter, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

t1cxE6r.gif
DmC Devil May Cry -- MB-44857E96081A3128 - Taken by Vlad. 4 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Resident Evil 6 -- MB-55D920AF4C929EE0 - Taken by Purkake4. 16 entrants total.
Strider -- MB-59765FF072A6FE8B - Taken by Nabae. 3 entrants total.

t1499798718z1.png

Benedict

Have most of the games already, either on PS3, PS4 and even some on PC.
Now to decide if I'd buy these as well. Just to add to the back-log anxiety and which one to choose.
Then to decide if I should wait to play until I buy a new PC or get a PS4 Pro...
Edit: Winning a giveway made it a bit easier to decide.

Doomedfool

The bundle is worth it to me just for the remasters in the bta tier for 6 bucks. Of course, I am currently so broke that even $6 dollars for games is too much right now :( lol

Maybe the average wont go up to much in the next week or so : /

Madventure

The bundle is worth it to me just for the remasters in the bta tier for 6 bucks. Of course, I am currently so broke that even $6 dollars for games is too much right now :( lol

Maybe the average wont go up to much in the next week or so : /

Supposedly If you keep a window/tab open with an average you like it will stay at that for what you want to pay and you can pay that. Assuming you can keep it open for that long on a computer/whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom