• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2016 |OT| It's better than nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two new Wolfenstein games are $9.99 each but are exactly what you're looking for. You can play it shooter or you can play it stealth. Realistically, you'll have to play it both.

Also, Far Cry Blood Dragon if you don't already have it.

Oh thanks for that. I've not really seen much of those Wolfenstein games.

I have Blood Dragon on PS3 already.

My only haul this steam sale is the Expansion pack of Witcher 3. Am I doing steam sale right?

It's not on sale, so, no.

But it's incredible by all accounts and if you weren't interested in much else, you'll definitely get your money's worth here, so, yeah?

voodooray

I see a remake coming, with steam saving the day for lucky Brewster:

VVcHR2l.jpg

That users badge page is incredible:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/St4ck/gamecards/480730/

Sarcasm

Hello guys, I have a question that I would have asked in the Steam thread but since it's frozen until the Steam sale is over, please bear with me.

This is about authenticators and how they work.

I recently started using Battle.net mobile authenticator and since the set up phase I was never asked to use it when connecting to battle.net.
Is it normal ? Is the thing only used when the system detects you are connecting from a new location or is something wrong here ?

Now the Steam one. I was contemplating installing it too but I'm not too sure how it will work either. Is the little shit going to annoy me at each connection or again when the system detects a new location ?

You can set it to ask you every time or new location/random.

Steam one, in regards to the client asks you if you changed location/ip recently.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I got some codes to hand out in a few. Need to type up my modbot post.

Also i really should pick up stardew valley. However, I have spent way too much already.

Lomax

Trading card whales paid for all my games bought directly on steam for like two years. Similar purchasers pay for my monthly World of Warcraft subscription. These systems are arguably the only form of trickle down economics that actually works.

Outside the 30FPS Killer is Dead is amazing and is very much like past Suda games like No More Heroes and Lollipop Chainsaw. Its one of those games you have to play in 30FPS as 60FPS breaks the QTEs. It does look glorious in 60 though.

I absolutely hated Killer is Dead lol

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Outside the 30FPS Killer is Dead is amazing and is very much like past Suda games like No More Heroes and Lollipop Chainsaw. Its one of those games you have to play in 30FPS as 60FPS breaks the QTEs. It does look glorious in 60 though.

God I wish Lollipop Chainsaw was on PC! Shadows of the Damned as well!

And already have it lol

KGy4UGr.gif

Great suggestions.

This thread is filled with good people.

4SGNy6X.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Cheaters Blackjack 21 -- MB-E59A0DF4F7594906 - Taken by madjoki

The Boat

I was going to buy a few cheap games, but I sprung for the Link+Controller and the postage fees are ridiculously huge, so I think I'm done. Luckily I had some credit from selling cards.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Made my final purchases of the sale.

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Binary Domain
Darksiders Franchise Pack
Killer is Dead

Welp, bought Minerva's Den as a gift just in case I'm wrong, I better be wrong in my interpretation of that quote. I imagine it'll be clarified within the next couple weeks.

Welp, bought Minerva's Den as a gift just in case I'm wrong, I better be wrong in my interpretation of that quote. I imagine it'll be clarified within the next couple weeks.
Minerva's Den is a fantastic add-on to a fantastic game, there are worse purchases you can make.
Made my final purchases of the sale.

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Binary Domain
Darksiders Franchise Pack
Killer is Dead

DDDA and Binary Domain are both great, I suck at puzzles in games so I never actually beat Darksiders 1 but I enjoyed what I played of it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Oh, hey, that reminds me: 2K Support got back to me and was even less helpful than Irrational (no response to my e-mail sent to the general PR e-mail address). A standard "We've nothing more to share on this unreleased product but keep an eye out for future announcements"" response. I've now tried asking Blind Squirrel for clarification via 2K, so we'll see what happens.

Minerva's Den is a fantastic add-on to a fantastic game, there are worse purchases you can make.

What he's referring to is the BioShock 2 remaster upgrade. It's not entirely clear whether all BioShock 2 owners will receive the remastered version of Minerva's Den or just those who own the current version of MD in addition to Bio2 itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom