• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only played about 2hrs of XCOM The Bureau (took 1hr 30mins to get past the first level), but it's pretty fun. Not sure if I can recommend it yet, but it's a nice change from the regular just ordering around characters. I like being on the move, while ordering around my team. Puts me on my toes.

Salsa

even the scots are loving it

untitled-12v4sz4.gif

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Bumping my question, because you must have missed it

You appear to have discovered an unfortunate bug. The code was causing it to be an either-or (basically it'd generate your personal blocklist and then overwrite it with the community blocklist) but it was supposed to be a both. The bug is fixed now and this should not occur again. Sorry for the inconvenience. It must be doubly frustrating since you previously shared your issues with users and your reasons for blocking them.

Vibranium

Banned
How does everyone like the change to the Community Choice? Pick one of two groups of games instead of just picking one game. I like it.

Loving it!

Can I get a Team Blue avatar please guys? Just recolor my background and add Steam (I am bad with image design haha). Blue will win one day...I hope!

I'm definitely getting FarCry Blood Dragon, I'm just not sure about The Bureau, FarCry 3, and Enslaved.

All are pretty cheap, I just don't know if I'm actually going to have time to play them. I still have games I bought from last year's Summer Sale I haven't gotten to >:|

You do realize the chances of winning said 3 games out of 30 winners are rediculously hopelessly beyond low right.

I guess it's the WC responsible for this team enthusiasm, on second thought Valve did it on purpose because of that, lol.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I feel sorry for anyone who pays their way out of their team and still ends up losing, lol.
Wait, no I don't

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
You appear to have discovered an unfortunate bug. The code was causing it to be an either-or (basically it'd generate your personal blocklist and then overwrite it with the community blocklist) but it was supposed to be a both. The bug is fixed now and this should not occur again. Sorry for the inconvenience. It must be doubly frustrating since you previously shared your issues with users and your reasons for blocking them.

Good to know that it's fixed. I was holding off posting a new giveaway, but now there shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for addressing the issue

Zafir

You do realize the chances of winning said 3 games out of 30 winners are rediculously hopelessly beyond low right.

I guess it's the WC responsible for this team enthusiasm, on second thought Valve did it on purpose because of that, lol.
Considering Englands utter disappointment yet again. I need to be apart of something that wins! We gotta win purples dammit!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
even the scots are loving it

untitled-12v4sz4.gif

Well to be fair, we only really root for England because we have no other choice in support. It's great fun to root for their failure though once they do, so in a way we still win in the aftermath.

hepburn3d

That's me checking in every 8 hours for the next 11 days. I swear if steam did a new flash sale every 108 minutes and you had to type in 4 8 15 16 23 42 to enter ... I would do it.

The amount of double dipping, nostalgia grabbing and panic buying I will have to do is going to burn in 11 days. My one regret from Christmas was not picking up Rome Total War 2 as my perspective slowly shifted to thinking £4 to £6 was too much. Then when the sales ended I realised how little that really was.

Fingers crossed for a sale on Company of Heroes 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom