• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT| No Options to Select

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACE 1991

Why is the big login button grayed out for me? Won't let me login to server. trying to find some of my replays to upload to YT for critique.

Not really feeling online at all. I'm getting lag, frame drops, every opponent attack is essentially coming out safe on block and I can't punish shit. This game is bad. If I could get a refund on psn I would.

LowParry

Not really feeling online at all. I'm getting lag, frame drops, every opponent attack is essentially coming out safe on block and I can't punish shit. This game is bad. If I could get a refund on psn I would.

Sounds like you're just playing the wrong character.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I just want to able to do lobbies so I can start using everybody :/

Big ass 10 game sets is great to learn characters, more im the sense to see if you like them than actual learn them, that comes later. Its especially fun when its against someone doing the same.

Capcompls ;_;

Do you guys think Capcom should do some damage control and give everyone who bought the game extra 200k FM? I think that's a good PR move. Basically 2 characters on the house.

Mediking

Do you guys think Capcom should do some damage control and give everyone who bought the game extra 200k FM? I think that's a good PR move. Basically 2 characters on the house.

We should able to get all the colors of costumes for... 2 characters of our choice. That would be nice.

kiaaa

I swear, I drop so fucking many anti-air DP inputs and they come out as cr. MP. I haven't had this issue since around the time I started out in 4. I dunno if lag is eating them up or what, but it's frustrating as hell.

LiK

so is it easy to spar with you guys? just need Fighter IDs? i'm not playing now, just wondering for the weekend.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so is it easy to spar with you guys? just need Fighter IDs? i'm not playing now, just wondering for the weekend.

For people that can use battle lounge, yes

I just want to able to do lobbies so I can start using everybody :/

Big ass 10 game sets is great to learn characters, more im the sense to see if you like them than actual learn them, that comes later. Its especially fun when its against someone doing the same.

Capcompls ;_;
Sure! What's your name?

CodeNfX

I'm having major slowdown as if the game is running on slow motion on the pc version. I haven't tried playing online yet but story mode and training is unplayable. Anyone have this problem? It worked fine on launch day. My drivers are updated.

LowParry

I basically have to wait four minutes or so to find a match at this point. I think their servers are getting bodied.

I find it quicker to have the main menu up with the auto match going on. That way you're not loading into training or whatever between matches which is annoying.

I'm having major slowdown as if the game is running on slow motion on the pc version. I haven't tried playing online yet but story mode and training is unplayable. Anyone have this problem? It worked fine on launch day. My drivers are updated.

Are you playing on a nvidia laptop?

Rhaknar

Man...

image.php

That IS a happy puppy.

Anbec7

So I played some Battle Lounge with a friend on PC, he dropped and we wanted to play again a few minutes ago but I cant find him.. nor he appears after I added him on favorites...

Someone has a similar issue? or is this related to the servers again?

I think I'm done for awhile. Need to give the game time actually fix their matchmaking. Tired of almost getting perfected because I'm forced into fighting experienced players. I'm learning nothing, hell I'm not even playing at this point.

Just saw this, was it lagging the whole time? It was running smooth for me.

Great matches! I would play more, but I have work in the morning. It was the first time I played against a Rashid. Hit me up if you want to play again.

Great matches. The lag got better near the end of the set. It was really hard for me to anti-air. That's why I was using cr.mp so much instead of DP lol

Celcius

°Temp. member
wait wait wait, I know I don't get any fight money for losing a ranked match, but I only get 50 fight money for winning a match?

5u69LPe.gif

Great matches. The lag got better near the end of the set. It was really hard for me to anti-air. That's why I was using cr.mp so much instead of DP lol

Was it really bad or manageable? Weird cause it felt like it was starting to get worse for me near the end. I would see myself start throwing you but then it techs lol, but it wasn't so bad where we were teleporting or anything.

Rashid's ex air dash thing is really fast. Was trying to find ways I could actually punish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom