• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken new info and videos round-up

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Blanka and Sakura, story is that Dan sends his "students" on the mission while crying tears of joy because he is so proud.

They bring back the Pandora cube and Dan discovers he's the ONLY person in the world that fails to trigger a fighting response from it.

Screen fades to black with Dan crying "FAAAATHEEER!"

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.

Baha

Speaking of PC, has there been any info regarding that version? I'm really hoping they don't use GFWL again.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
It be nice if when you activate a gem it shows the name of the gem.
(Like the 'Counter' text for instance)

h3ro

What team are people going to go with first?

Once I pick this up, I think I'm gonna with Hwoarang/Rolento.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is loving the Cats' theme. lol

Blanka and Sakura, story is that Dan sends his "students" on the mission while crying tears of joy because he is so proud.
They bring back the Pandora cube and Dan discovers he's the ONLY person in the world that fails to trigger a fighting response from it.

Screen fades to black with Dan crying "FAAAATHEEER!"

I thought we all agreed that Dan got killed and Sakura & Blanka are going to use the Pandora a la Dragonball and wish him back, but make him x10 stronger?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act

Steve + Poison
Hugo + Poison

EDIT: Balrog,Steve and Dudlet. Moar like SFXBox amirite?

Kazuya + whoevers play style on capcom's side I end up liking best. I main Akuma in SF4 but ehh I'll have to play him in this first before I decide anything.

Speaking of PC, has there been any info regarding that version? I'm really hoping they don't use GFWL again.

Most likely. I found it's implementation in SF4 pretty reasonable, it's the game I've had absolutely no problems out of all of them.

Is the PC version dropping in March too or later?

Best song in the game so far and I'll never get to hear it in-game. </salty360owner>

Ibuki for sure. For the second, I'll narrow it down among Asuka, Yoshimitsu, Bison, and Rolento.

Top Bottom