• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Marvel vs Capcom: Hype Train to Comic Con; Now Boarding! Lupinko @ post 500+

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Leona Lewis said:
Is Psylocke in? IS SHE?!?!?

I need her as my third main since the only two characters I'm good with are Ryu and Wolverine. Why'd they ruin the fuck out of Chun-Li and boost the shit out of that slut Morrigan? Now I'm forced to play as that bubba tits.

The only thing Chun-Li is missing is damage output... similar to Morrigan. I don't see why you couldn't play her. It's not like Morrigan is considered that much better than Chun-Li at all.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Chavelo said:
Was about to say how pointless and lame this thread was, then I saw the lupinko greatness.

If you build it, he will come...
If there's a thread, Lupinko will leak...

000108_14.jpg

God, I wish I had the time to make a Gif.

GuardianE said:
The only thing Chun-Li is missing is damage output... similar to Morrigan. I don't see why you couldn't play her. It's not like Morrigan is considered that much better than Chun-Li at all.
I guess that combination of Morrigan's dash (or jump and punch while approaching the ground) + duck and punch + launch + WIN makes her so deadly in close combat. She's much faster than she was in MvC2. Whereas whenever I'm Chun-Li I get owned because of her pathetic reach and generally "stiff" feel.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
h3ro said:
You can if you just cut some time off your next performance...

My time traveling, pill popping plans have been predicted. 'This is what dealing with 20 years of Dr. Doom as a house guest will do to a man...'

Toxicplatypus said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW3aCuxY1DY

Replace the wife with strider and the kid with doom..Replace the teddy bear with a thing of yogurt.

It was secretly an episode of assist me all along.

I read way too much mspaint adventure.

"How did I liiiiiiiiiiiive without Strider? Doom doesn't know. Why did I swiiiiiiitch to Wesker? Because I'm a troll..."

h3ro

LeMaximilian said:
My time traveling, pill popping plans have been predicted. 'This is what dealing with 20 years of Dr. Doom as a house guest will do to a man...
krCOC.jpg

Not crazy about the idea of a new disc release but if they add a ton more characters, add spectating and replays and vastly improve the netcode then it could be worth it.

So should I sell MvC3 now?

Or would it be an AE style DLC upgrade?

Articalys

So basically every Capcom fighting game from now until the end of time will have its roster leaked early by Lupinko's inside source in the form of street slang?
I can live with this.

shaowebb

Welp, Lupinko tweeted a message hyping something coming and making references to it going like clockw0rk and coming after Neo.

That confirms we got a Strider coming.

There was a rumor about us getting 4 new cast before a super awhile back in addition to someone finding character names in the MVC3 code with no files attached to them.

Those 2 characters were Frank West and Doc Ock. Frank has definitely been in the works for a long term if Seth comments about how long he would take to balance was true, and his silhouette on the old art that was mistakenly used on the bonus comic in the Special Edition confirms he was in the works.

That means we are getting at minimum Frank West, and Strider which means 2 more marvel characters are coming. Doc Ock could've been swapped for some other idea which means he's not a definite, but I wouldn't bet against him coming in since Seth said he was developing any new cast in MVC3 to replace tools from all of the missing old cast from MVC2. No one replaces Omega Red tools yet so he is likely a given.

All that said...who do you think the other Marvel character is? I'm betting on the return of Cyclops due to the huge moments he had before with guys like Justin Wong and since Schism is a major X-men event that will frontline him.

Hype train is go.

shaowebb

RiderKairuu said:
Pardon my ignorance but who is Lupinko exactly? At this point I assume he works for Capcom obviously.

The legend who has come forth and leaked pretty much every major bit of news we ever got for MVC3. He had complete move set information on characters like Phoenix before she was even announced and leaked accurate character lists on the game. Pretty much every other thing he ever showed up to state came true as well about characters, upcoming announcements and other things.

Lupinko is quite likely a paid Capcom employee who leaks to test ideas and keep up hype levels.

In other words...hes the man to watch.

daffy

Banned
Oh, thought it was a new character. So has lupinko leaked news of better online ?

edit: ooooo the neoGAF member.

Neki

FTH said:
Oh, thought it was a new character. So has lupinko leaked news of better online ?

edit: ooooo the neoGAF member.

lupinko as a unlockable character for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hey guys what did I miss in this thre-

lupinko said:
I say many things including dat, but I'm gonna be more cryptic from now on, can I get the laytonthisshitiscryptic.jpg in here?

And yes, enjoy gaf the first real news.

tumblr_lklvg2NZ2U1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

tumblr_ljf4c8U98E1qbrrb1.gif

you can fuck my bitch based lupinko.

shaowebb said:
The legend who has come forth and leaked pretty much every major bit of news we ever got for MVC3. He had complete move set information on characters like Phoenix before she was even announced and leaked accurate character lists on the game. Pretty much every other thing he ever showed up to state came true as well about characters, upcoming announcements and other things.

Lupinko is quite likely a paid Capcom employee who leaks to test ideas and keep up hype levels.

Ah gotcha. I remember when the intitial Super MVC3 thread was made months ago, I just wondered if anyone knew specifics. Thanks!

lupinko said:
Yes, I'd like to know too.
Oh you know...you know!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
shaowebb said:

He's not a paid employee IIRC. He gets his info from a paid employee though.

Er.. I mean he guesses it up and it's coincidentally right! Nothing to see here Capgod.

El Sloth

Banned
shaowebb said:

Doubtful, seeing as how Seth craps his pants every time there is a leak.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
_dementia said:
Page out of MK3, and fits a comic reference.
I've been pro-pushing the "UMvC3" agenda as far as I can forever but according to old Lupinko tweets it is called Super :(

Dahbomb

I just logged in to NeoGAF and I got a MASSIVE ERECTION from CONFIRMED STRIDER FUCKING HIRYU for SMVC3 by LUPINKO.

HYPE TRAIN IS IN FULL FUCKING FORCE!!!!

DeVeAn

The second I heard about Super version I sold my copy asap. Which was months ago. When SSFIV AE drops in price then I will buy. After Capcom DLC 100KB and Locked saves etc. I just feel like I have to watch out for their hype. Silly but I don't like feeling like I am getting burned over and over.

Worse part is I am a big Capcom fan so not like I hate them.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Dahbomb said:
I just logged in to NeoGAF and I got a MASSIVE ERECTION from CONFIRMED STRIDER FUCKING HIRYU for SMVC3 by LUPINKO.

HYPE TRAIN IS IN FULL FUCKING FORCE!!!!
Confirmed is a strong word my friend, let's be real here for a second.

Based Lupinko, we love you.
And are eagerly anticipating more leaks. Oh god, I can't wait any longer, it's like fucking crackINEEDITINEEDIT

FreedomFrisbee said:
So how does Gene play Lupinko? I hope ballbuster does double damage to guys and less damage to girls.
If Lupinko actually answers this, we might just crash GAF and get raw 500 errors every second from the hype some members have for him.

Dahbomb

enzo_gt said:
Confirmed is a strong word my friend, let's be real here for a second.

Based Lupinko, we love you.
And are eagerly anticipating more leaks. Oh god, I can't wait any longer, it's like fucking crackINEEDITINEEDIT
Post came from Based Lupinko so you can put your MONEY ON DAT MAHVEL.

smurfx

get some go again
it would be nice if capcom unveiled super marvel vs capcom at evo after the mvc3 final. let players play for a bit.

Toski

I want an 8 button layout to return normals/specials to characters who lost them in the MvC1- MvC2-MvC3 transition

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lance Lingos
@lupinko
just remember, imma continue to use my playa hatin' degree, so watch out mofos
Lance Lingos
@lupinko
so i was wondering, do they still make jello commercials? i mean isn't it amazing that there green and blue and all other wacky colours
Lance Lingos
@lupinko
of jello? it's like some sort of wizardry or something like dat

WHAT DOES IT MEAN? Cable wears Jello colours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom