• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Marvel vs Capcom: Hype Train to Comic Con; Now Boarding! Lupinko @ post 500+

Status
Not open for further replies.
spindashing said:
DAT ASS CONFIRMED.
B1hmf.png

need eye bleach. you guys would fuck anything in a video game costume :(

kylie-minogue-as-cammy-street-fighter.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
spindashing said:
No more Street Fighter characters, please. =(
Unless it's Bison.

But really, the only IP that I would want more characters than there already is, is X-Men. And Spiderman characters are CRIMINALLY underrepresented. Capcom better fix that shit with 2 of DocOck/Green Goblin/Venom/Mary Jane Phoenix Alt.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Chairhome said:
Powerstone? Yes, please?
Oh fuck, I can't believe I copied the wrong tweet. Sorry Lupinko replied with:

@FabsRubio wut? i just throw things real hella far

Probably another allusion to Juggs?

enzo_gt said:
Unless it's Juri.

But really, the only IP that I would want more characters than there already is, is X-Men. And Spiderman characters are CRIMINALLY underrepresented. Capcom better fix that shit with 2 of DocOck/Green Goblin/Venom/Mary Jane Phoenix Alt.
Yea.

Smision said:
need eye bleach. you guys would fuck anything in a video game costume
don't get me started on cosplay

enzo_gt said:
Unless it's Bison.

Bison is the only SF character I'll accept.

I swear if I see Ken I will punch a girl in the dick

DR2K

Banned
mysteriousmage09 said:
I like Cammy and all but taking up a slot in Marvel? Sigh...

She's an amazing character. In fact she was the only SF character worth anything in MVC2. One of the original characters for XvsSF. Really popular character to boot.

Don't worry guys you'll probably still get your shitty obscure character that even you won't use to fill some brain dead franchise quota.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
spindashing said:
WAIT HOLD UP WHAT'S GOING ON HERE

WHY DID NO ONE PM ME ABOUT THE NEWS.

WHAT IS THIS FEELING COMING OVER ME I FEEL IT ALL AROUND ME

ojiycreliv595ve.jpg

kfc_logo_file_www_ComVort.png
Get this KFC BS out of this thread.

KAL2006

Banned
I bought a MvC3 for £13 a few weeks ago, tried the online and couldn't stand the fucking matchmaking and lag so I resold it for £15. I am glad I did, I hope this time the online at least matches SSFIV, then I will buy it for sure.

DR2K

Banned
KAL2006 said:
I bought a MvC3 for £13 a few weeks ago, tried the online and couldn't stand the fucking matchmaking and lag so I resold it for £15. I am glad I did, I hope this time the online at least matches SSFIV, then I will buy it for sure.

Go into arcade or training mode and turn player match on. You're welcome.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Master Chibi claiming he even told Lupinko some of the shit and knew it before him on SRK after being called out. Hmm.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wait, every single character he's teased so far is a male right? So if the aids statement is an opposite to that one statement, then perhaps that's referring to a female? ...Elena?

Someone should ask him on SRK if he's referring to a female as the opposite.

DR2K said:
He was never used in top level play as he had horrible match ups with top tier characters.
True enough. FWIW, I actually wouldn't have a problem with Cammy, but I think Bison's more likely.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
enzo_gt said:
Master Chibi claiming he even told Lupinko some of the shit and knew it before him on SRK after being called out. Hmm.

Yeah, I just simply asked him for new character reveal to prove himself, but it seem that he refused to.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
IntelliHeath said:
Yeah, I just simply asked him for new character reveal to prove himself, but it seem that he refused to.
Good on you but he seems to like the indirect approach too. Can you ask if what he's referring to as "the opposite" of the rest of the statements is a female character?

enzo_gt said:
Wait, every single character he's teased so far is a male right? So if the aids statement is an opposite to that one statement, then perhaps that's referring to a female? ...Elena?

Elena in Marvel and not someone like Alex? Malarkey.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
spindashing said:
Elena in Marvel and not someone like Alex? Malarkey.
Alex is boring. He had his chance in TvC. Were running this Marvel shit now boii. Headbands and dreads aren't gonna cut it against Phoenix. Unless your Spencer, but really how can he lose? He has a bionic arm.

I'm also going to hold Seth on his promise that all DLC characters will have missions.

enzo_gt said:

What about Ibuki?

MrMephistoX

spindashing said:
don't get me started on cosplay

Bison is the only SF character I'll accept.

I swear if I see Ken I will punch a girl in the dick
You'll be vacationing with Bison in Thailand then?

enzo_gt said:
Alex is boring. He had his chance in TvC. Were running this Marvel shit now boii. Headbands and dreads aren't gonna cut it against Phoenix. Unless your Spencer, but really how can he lose? He has a bionic arm.

I'm also going to hold Seth on his promise that all DLC characters will have missions.
#1: Never talk to me like you're Big Sean. Don't do that. I will destroy all that you care for if I read another "boii" in my direction.

#2: Not sure how Elena's movelist would translate into Marvel too well. But then again I don't want any more god damn Street Fighter characters in this motherfucking hype plane. I will crash this plane, don't test me.

Yeah, the DLC characters better have missions. I mean Shuma and Jill did...

MrMephistoX said:
You'll be vacationing with Bison in Thailand then?
bison-dollar.jpg

cash rules everything around me, CREAM get the bison, dollar dollar psychos y'all

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
_dementia said:
What about Ibuki?
I would rather Ibuki actually. Such a fantastic fit for MvC3. Not sure what to deduce from the actual hints in his statements though. Hope the aids bit isn't an out of taste Africa/Elena reference.

Dartastic

spindashing said:
I'm sensing some hostility here...

Where have YOU been?
Team Popeye's here, smh.

...anyway. Yeah. There better be a couple more Spider-Man characters. THey are horribly, horribly under represented, especially with how cool some of the villians from that universe can be. Sigh.

Azure J

Spin, you're my boy from the urley Vanilla Marvel days, but I'm a Popeye's guy here. Also, Ibuki would be godlike in Marvel. Hell, 3rd Strike/SFIII guys could mostly translate well between there and Marvel with enough thought.

I will agree with you that Capcom has waaaaaaaay too many franchises to pull out more SF characters for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom Tres: Fate of Strider Hiryu. :p

Edit: Dahbomb proving yet again why he's my favorite poster in Marvel-GAF

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Dahbomb said:
So now we have a Power Stone character possibility?

HYPE LEVELS OVER INFINITY!!!!!!
We fell for all these same hype traps pre MvC3 release.

And I'll fall for them again damnit.

Dartastic said:
Team Popeye's here, smh.

...anyway. Yeah. There better be a couple more Spider-Man characters. THey are horribly, horribly under represented, especially with how cool some of the villians from that universe can be. Sigh.
AzureJericho said:
Spin, you're my boy from the urley Vanilla Marvel days, but I'm a Popeye's guy here. Also, Ibuki would be godlike in Marvel. Hell, 3rd Strike/SFIII guys could mostly translate well between there and Marvel with enough thought.

I will agree with you that Capcom has waaaaaaaay too many franchises to pull out more SF characters for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom Tres: Fate of Strider Hiryu. :p

Edit: Dahbomb proving yet again why he's my favorite poster in Marvel-GAF
Traitors, the lot of you. Remember the days of X-Factor Cancel being called KFC?!

KFC is the cause of America's Favorite Combo. You're welcome.

Dartastic said:
Team Popeye's here, smh.

Yeah, I think they could do some truly great stuff, especially with the Lizard or Sandman.

Also, Popeyes > KFC

Popeyes is far superior to KFC. spindashing you are out of your damn mind.

It is the old Marvel 3 hype thread all over again! Time is circular oh mah gawd

Dartastic

spindashing said:
Traitors, the lot of you. Remember the days of X-Factor Cancel being called KFC?!

KFC is the cause of America's Favorite Combo. You're welcome.
I only started calling it that because I couldn't call it SNACKS. 2.50 for a chicken breast and a biscuit? Oh wait, you want a leg and a thigh instead, or some chicken strips? We can do that. GATDAMN SON, GATDAMN. And if we're still going on about chicken stuff in the game, you could totally call a happy birthday a snack, because that shit be a GREAT deal. SNACKZZZZZZZZZ

Yeah, Lizard could be cool, but I'm more hype to see what they can do with Doc Ock, Green Goblin, or Carnage. =D ...I wouldn't mind sandman either.

Azure J

KFC got scratched out as acceptable terminology since everybody knew that shit was garbage. Hold that. *trollface.jpg*

And now for me to make top 10 posters of the pre-release thread again only to not get the game until months later. :lol

@_dementia - Cold fucking blooded. They better buff the fuck out of "Chinese Zombie Ghost Bitch" for Super/Ultimate/Hyper/"Even mo MAHVELOUS" edition.

Dartastic said:
I only started calling it that because I couldn't call it SNACKS. 2.50 for a chicken breast and a biscuit? Oh wait, you want a leg and a thigh instead, or some chicken strips? We can do that. GATDAMN SON, GATDAMN. And if we're still going on about chicken stuff in the game, you could totally call a happy birthday a snack, because that shit be a GREAT deal. SNACKZZZZZZZZZ

Yeah, Lizard could be cool, but I'm more hype to see what they can do with Doc Ock, Green Goblin, or Carnage. =D ...I wouldn't mind sandman either.
AzureJericho said:
KFC got scratched out as acceptable terminology since everybody knew that shit was garbage. Hold that. *trollface.jpg*

And now for me to make top 10 posters of the pre-release thread again only to not get the game until months later. :lol
You two are my mortal enemies. Remember that as I cuddle this KFC bucket.

Also, let me say it now so that people will never fall into the trap and let me QUOTE myself from a previous thread:
spindashing said:
YES, DO NOT BUY MEGA SUPER ULTRA SPECIAL AWESOME MVSC3 FROM THE CAPCOM STORE. EVEN IF THEY PROMISE TO SHOW YOU THE BARE TITS OF THE GIRL YOU HAVE A THING FOR. DO NOT DO IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom