• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Marvel vs Capcom: Hype Train to Comic Con; Now Boarding! Lupinko @ post 500+

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Interesting, from GameFAQs:

Bishop seems likely now. If the GAF meme = mod = Bishop thing is right

elementary my dear sholmes #thatgafthreadaboutgameannouncedatsdcc

very next tweet

hmm looking back, indirectly the most previous hint aids in answering one of the earlier hints #datmarvel

At least thats what im getting out of it

The most previous hint being:
lupinko Lance Lingos
and it's probably not what you think it is either #datmarvel yes, you'll regret the day that you got in our way

And with that, I'm gonna take a break from MvC3 nonsense for a while.

mr. puppy

Banned
enzo_gt said:
Interesting, from GameFAQs:

The most previous hint being:
lupinko Lance Lingos
and it's probably not what you think it is either #datmarvel yes, you'll regret the day that you got in our way

And with that, I'm gonna take a break from MvC3 nonsense for a while.

good to see that lupinko still hasn't even the slightest idea what he is doing and is already confusing himself

Dahbomb

hmm, i had another hint, but i realized it's far too vulgar and would make things far too easy #datmarvel
That's his latest I believe.

Also LOL @ people thinking that if Vergil is included in the game then he would be lower than Mid tier. Especially if Capcom is going to be nerfing the top tiers, it's going to allow room for the newer characters to own up.

It really depends on what they model Vergil after but every model he uses is of a top tier character (that is modelled after Dante, Wesker or Strider). There are some archetypes that Capcom just does NOT know how to balance and that includes rushdown teleporters. It's why characters like Wolverine and Strider have always been OP in all VS games. Last time Capcom tried to "balance" Wolverine they had to split him up into 2 forms so he doesn't dominate the game like he does with every game he is in.

Sure they can easily make him shit by making him slow as hell, have shit priority, shit damage, crap hypers... I am just saying if they make him like he is designed he would be top tier. It's the same argument I gave for Dante pre-release when people said he might be Mid tier because his sword was slow.

Gene would be pretty busted in this game too. Think of overheads, unblockables, multiple OTGs, both ground and wall bounces, invincible moves and evasion. Plus utility hypers and a huge host of moves in normals, specials and hypers. It would be like combining C Viper with Dante. Of course by design, Gene would have to be a VERY high execution character.

Korigama

"sup bitches, all i got 2 say is dat dis is one reddest motherfucker, gaddaymn
non-parental advisory version: someone very red".
tatsunoko-vs-capcom-ultimate-all-stars-20090709105740635_640w.jpg

?

...Yeah, sadly I doubt this (even if a transfer from TvC should be feasible).

shaowebb

I'd play the hell outta Saki in MVC3. Fun character who wins in most projectile battles? Count me in.

Though I'd love to see Protoman come in for the potential to have a rushdown character with a shield move similar to Hsien Ko's gong. Any character with that move and mobility would be super fun.

Watch it turn out to be Guy or something.

BTW
a4pf5z.jpg

Just sayin shes awesome is all.
d'aw... she looks like she is Saki's kid sister :)

Dahbomb

Superior Tech

This video is relevant to me as it uses characters that I use. Of course as the name suggests... Iron Man technology is inside. :)

Dude uses the same BnB as me! This one is REALLY easy to do. Although of course I don't use Sentinel I use someone else for the final part of Chris.

TheOGB

Banned
Dirtbag said:
I personally think its going to be either carnage or bishop.
Bishop makes sense because we need to get a black guy into marvel period. How have we gone this long without a black guy in MvsC series.
"It makes sense because we need a black guy"

:I

SmithnCo

I still think that the red character is a male, though my only evidence is that "motherfucker" is usually applied to males lol.

mr. puppy

Banned
Dahbomb said:
Superior Tech

This video is relevant to me as it uses characters that I use. Of course as the name suggests... Iron Man technology is inside. :)

Dude uses the same BnB as me! This one is REALLY easy to do. Although of course I don't use Sentinel I use someone else for the final part of Chris.

is that your main team?

Dirtbag said:
I personally think its going to be either carnage or bishop.
Bishop makes sense because we need to get a black guy into marvel period. How have we gone this long without a black guy in MvsC series.

War Machine was black.

shaowebb

We so need some guide videos like the ones I found for TVC made for Super Marvel once it hits included on the disc. These vids tell you ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW about playing TVC and this game's community could benefit from some similar guides dedicated to dat Marvel.

Don't believe me? Check the quality of these guides and try to tell me Super doesn't need them.

How to play Tatsunoko vs Capcom like a man pt1 Introducing the game

How to play Tatsunoko vs Capcom like a man pt 2 TIERS

How to play Tatsunoko vs Capcom like a man pt 3 Character Guide

Also we need a Zangitroll edition of Haggar, too. God bless Novril's troll Zangief series

Dahbomb

mr. puppy said:
is that your main team?
NO, main team is Dorm/Wesker/Akuma secondary is Wolverine/Wesker/Akuma.

I have some combinations of those team where I replace Iron Man with one of the characters like Dorm/Wesker/Iron Man or Wolverine/Iron Man/Akuma. Then I have a Chris team and of course the very scrubbish Wolverine/Sentinel/Akuma. Some other teams with Storm, Dante, Ryu, Deadpool, Hulk, Thor, Spider Man etc. I don't have a Phoenix team, in fact outside of Mission mode I have never touched her.

Iron Man is really execution heavy and my execution isn't up to snuff. But I really like him and I think he is really good, especially his assist. I try to learn all the stuff about him and incorporate it into my game. With characters like Wolverine/Dorm/Wesker I generally know what I need to play well with them.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
crimsonspider89 said:
M on hat is like the M on Bishop's face.

And the show has him going through portals which Bishop was known for traveling through a time portal.
What tweets are these referring to again?

@Nakazato, Daredevil has been deconfirmed.

SmithnCo

M on hat and portals refer to the Mighty Max thing right? Doesn't seem super obvious like lupinko suggested but interesting nonetheless.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Bishop is such a douchebag character nowaday in the worst possible way. Hope he gets hit by the deconfirmation stick soon.

IMO Bishop always has been a douchebag character. I never liked him, he was such a terrible addition.

Also, to the guy who said "we need a black character", have you ever heard of Storm?

kassatsu

Banned
Play the upcoming 2011/2012 line-up of games before they come out in stores! Playable demos include: Dragon’s Dogma, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, Resident Evil Revelations, STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN, Asura’s Wrath, Dead Rising 2 Off The Record, Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition, and a new title that will be announced shortly before the start of the show.

kassatsu said:
Play the upcoming 2011/2012 line-up of games before they come out in stores! Playable demos include: Dragon’s Dogma, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, Resident Evil Revelations, STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN, Asura’s Wrath, Dead Rising 2 Off The Record, Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition, and a new title that will be announced shortly before the start of the show.
awesome. but one thing. link? <3

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Becquerel said:
IMO Bishop always has been a douchebag character. I never liked him, he was such a terrible addition.

Also, to the guy who said "we need a black character", have you ever heard of Storm?

One character is a bit on the meager side, but I'd take Blade, Ultimate Nick Fury; Brother Voodoo, Darwin or Cloak over Bishop any day.

Hex

Banned
Can the OP perhaps update with whatever "clues" there are supposed to be?
The thread is a clusterfuck of ooh ooh I wish for this I wish for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom