• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS Retail Copy Leaked Early by Smash Gaffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
You know, there's been no Goldensun Trophy found yet. What's the chances of Issac?

Son Of D

whats the wiiu menu option for?

Wii U connectivity. What that entails isn't 100% certain yet. Although speculation is that it's to do with custom characters and transferring them.

Wouldn't be surprised if you could copy unlocked characters as well.

BriBri

Its Reyn time?
Probably not.
Nope!
tumblr_inline_nbqgn9P7l71rmjx4g.jpg

Hood815

So wheres Emolga and Donkey Kong Jr ? That was so funny last night with that ''Leak''

But seriously where is MEWTWO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VegiHam

So from the stream it's looking like there really are only 35 challenges after all? And everyone said it was pessimistic to think so. But everytime he completes one it's the same page. You'd thought there'd be an accidental unlock of one on 'page 2' if there was a page 2 right?
That's kinda underwhelming.

So from the stream it's looking like there really are only 35 challenges after all? And everyone said it was pessimistic to think so. But everytime he completes one it's the same page. You'd thought there'd be an accidental unlock of one on 'page 2' if there was a page 2 right?
That's kinda underwhelming.

In Kid Icarus Uprising, page 2 (and 3) only unlocked after fulfilling a certain condition. In that case, it was advancing the plot to a certain point, so obviously it'd be something different here.

Could just be one page, though. Wouldn't be too bad.

VegiHam

In Kid Icarus Uprising, page 2 (and 3) only unlocked after fulfilling a certain condition. In that case, it was advancing the plot to a certain point, so obviously it'd be something different here.

Could just be one page, though. Wouldn't be too bad.
Yeah, I just can't see what gated content he hasn't accessed that could hide more challenges.
And seeing as almost all of them have been gotten in like a few hours it kinda is too bad. I was hoping for quite a bit single player content in this game since multiplayer is harder to get going.

Yeah, I just can't see what gated content he hasn't accessed that could hide more challenges.
And seeing as almost all of them have been gotten in like a few hours it kinda is too bad. I was hoping for quite a bit single player content in this game since multiplayer is harder to get going.

Well, it's not great. IDK. I always gathered grabbing all the trophies would be the crux of the single-player. Hoping they have some devilishly hard to get ones like in Melee.

NeonZ

Maybe unlocking all characters could open a new board?

VegiHam

Well, it's not great. IDK. I always gathered grabbing all the trophies would be the crux of the single-player. Hoping they have some devilishly hard to get ones like in Melee.
I guess, Classic and All Star as everyone, then play Smash Run a million times hoping the random last trophy you need will drop. Could be fun.
Maybe unlocking all characters could open a new board?
Hmmm, that's a possibility. I hope so.

JoeM86

Wasn't there a rumour that beating Smash Run with Bowser X times unlocked Bowser Jr.?

I'll try it on my stream tomorrow if nobody has found it by then

Cube1701

Neo Member
I think they mentioned that the challenges would be much harder to complete on the Wii U version, which suggested that the ones on the 3DS would be fairly easy.

VegiHam

I think they mentioned that the challenges would be much harder to complete on the Wii U version, which suggested that the ones on the 3DS would be fairly easy.
Yeah, they said that. And it's backwards and foolish. Why would the good single player stuff be on the couch multiplayer version; and the personal handheld version be lacking?

Foffy

Banned
Do we have a list of all of the Assist Trophies in the game? I noticed a pro wrestler falcon-looking dude in one of the streams. No idea what the fuck he's from.

Kinsei

Banned
Do we have a list of all of the Assist Trophies in the game? I noticed a pro wrestler falcon-looking dude in one of the streams. No idea what the fuck he's from.

Birdman? He's from Mother 1 and 2. He's a stage hazard, not an AT.

Yeah, I was trying to figure out who he was too.

Birdman? He's from Mother 1 and 2. He's a stage hazard, not an AT.

Fairly certain he was an assist. He had CP over his head like an assist was and he wasn't attacking the computer.

Yeah, they said that. And it's backwards and foolish. Why would the good single player stuff be on the couch multiplayer version; and the personal handheld version be lacking?

The more substantial SP content is probably on the Wii U version because of space issues, 3DS carts don't hold much, whereas the Wii U uses Blu-Rays in all but name.

Volotaire

I hope someone uploads the music.

Pardon me for asking, I have not keeping up with Smash news, but didn't Sakurai say that there were focusing on eliminating clones. So why are there already 44 characters, a number that surpasses Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom