• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS Retail Copy Leaked Early by Smash Gaffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegiHam

The more substantial SP content is probably on the Wii U version because of space issues, 3DS carts don't hold much, whereas the Wii U uses Blu-Rays in all but name.
I don't know anything about making games, so I'll have to take your word for it; but a checklist off things like 'hit 1000m in homerun' and 'defeat Charizard as Lucina' can't take up that much space, right?

Ah well, Dalmatian Hunt has cheered me up a bunch anyway.

ColinSM

Neo Member
Saying, "there have been instances in the past where it hasn't worked out" is not at all the same as saying, "moving forward, I want to reduce the number of clones." Obviously it has worked out in the past frequently enough to keep doing it.

Volotaire

Saying, "there have been instances in the past where it hasn't worked out" is not at all the same as saying, "moving forward, I want to reduce the number of clones." Obviously it has worked out in the past frequently enough to keep doing it.

Yep, it's why I eliminated my quote. I thought I found the interview from where it was from. Since I can't find it, I must have been mistaken. I thought I saw a comment concerning the matter somewhere.

zroid

Banned
Are there any gifs/videos of the secret newcomers? I need to get caught up. :>

(other than Dark Pit that is)

Why, the WWE Network stream, only 9.99 a month, Friend.

Xai3tsS.gif

-Horizon-

Dark Pit? Ahahahahahahaha...haha...ha. So it finally happened. Not even sure how to feel but I guess its nice to have more characters.

kirblar

Ivysaur trophy just showed up on a stream as well.

So if ROB, Bowser Jr. and Jigglypuff are the final three unlockables, is it safe to say that the leak about DLC characters is also true?
That part's less likely - the Mii Fighters were missing from the pics. Until you set them up, they don't show on your menu.

Golnei

Ivysaur trophy just showed up on a stream as well.

Disgraceful.

tumblr_nafpwwaGso1sfvh8co2_400.gif

So if ROB, Bowser Jr. and Jigglypuff are the final three unlockables, is it safe to say that the leak about DLC characters is also true?

Any information about DLC was unverifiable, consisting of several conflicting sources. There may very well be character DLC, but nobody knows what it could contain and when it could be released at this point.

sfz

Banned
Disgraceful.

tumblr_nafpwwaGso1sfvh8co2_400.gif

Any information about DLC was unverifiable, consisting of several conflicting sources. There may very well be character DLC, but nobody knows what it could contain and when it could be released at this point.
Whispers to self: "Chorus men. Chorus men. Chorus men."

Wanderer5

Does Dark Pit actually use his staff or overall any different from pit beside the final smash supposedly? Also sad once again for the wolf news.;.:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom