• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros X (Brawl) homepage countdowns, where everyone knows your name

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrisKre

That must be bs. There are no Animal Crossing Characters in it and i dont believe that can be right being that it is one of nintendo's top franchises right now.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
picture21zz4.png

mmmoonje3.jpg

Oh shi...

for some reason, given Kojima's goofy sense of humour, a hidden character could be Octacon. Or a monkey.

If they do indeed clone the characters though, I am wondering who Snake's clone will be.

Finally, how complete would this game be if Cloud was actually in it? I mean, I could care less about how he plays - it'd just be so awesome to see him in a cameo fighting Link.

</fanboy dreams>

Michan

I'll need:

Phoenix Wright (+ Edgeworth)
Ouendan squad
Olimar
KK Slider
Miis instead of Fighting Polygons (randomly selected faces from Plaza/Parade)
DR. ****ING KAWASHIMA

Then I'm sold.

hydragonwarrior said:
Finally, how complete would this game be if Cloud was actually in it? I mean, I could care less about how he plays - it'd just be so awesome to see him in a cameo fighting Link.

</fanboy dreams>

I believe Sakurai said that a character has to have actually been on a Nintendo platform in order to be in the game. Just sayin' . . .

I play the "He was in Kingdom of Hearts: Chain of Memories" card. You lose 500 life points!

I know that small cameo is too weak for him to be in this game, but just sayin how awesome it would be if he was actually in the game fighting Link

Ramenman

I know I'm repeating myself but seriously what's with all you people asking for characters who DOESNT FIGHT ?

First Tom Nook and now KK slider ?? Please...

And Miis in multiman melee, yes I do want.

Michan

Ramenman said:
I know I'm repeating myself but seriously what's with all you people asking for characters who DOESNT FIGHT ?

Yeah, because Mr. Game & Watch, Peach, and Zelda were kicking serious reptile ass pre-Smash Bros.

I want to see a dog smack people around the crotch with a guitar, okay?

Ramenman said:

First Tom Nook and now KK slider ?? Please...

And Miis in multiman melee, yes I do want.

Mii's = replacement for wireframes?

Ramenman

Well you got that point, but AC characters ? Not possible.

In AC's world everything is beautiful because violence doesn't exist. Remember.

Michan

Ramenman said:

Never beaten somebody with a bug net? A shovel? An axe?! Haven't been stung by a swarm of bees? Not removed each and every tree from your friend's village?

I see.

Furoba

Gekkonidae said:
I believe Sakurai said that a character has to have actually been on a Nintendo platform in order to be in the game. Just sayin' . . .

I'd have a Moogle over Cloud anyday. :D

Seeing that Nintendogs is already in the game, I suppose there will be quite some cameo's from recent games as well? Electroplankton anyone? :lol

Michan

Furoba said:
Seeing that Nintendogs is already in the game, I suppose there will be quite some cameo's from recent games as well? Electroplankton anyone? :lol

Now you mention it, an Electroplankton stage would be awesome. Creating music by hopping from platform to platform, colliding with planktons, etc.

Might get annoying after a while, but WHATEVER.

Ramenman said:

Wait, wasnt there a character that was a samurai/ninja/anything? His name was Kabuki or something like that.
AC = home of more souls than you could ever think of :-/ *imagines bloody massacre in AC cause by Kabuki*

Michan

Hollywood_mIRC said:
I didn't read any previous posts. Superb smartass post you just came up without being a douche. Congrads.

:)

Hint: Read posts before posting your own. It'll save you from looking stupid later on.

Hollywood_mIRC said:
I didn't read any previous posts. Superb smartass post you just came up without being a douche. Congrads.

The reason he's being a smartass isn't just because your idea was already mentioned in the thread, but rather because it's been mentioned about one thousand times.

Threi

notag
HAY GUYS! :)

Hollywood_mIRC said:
I never claimed to be making an original idea - just a response to another post on this page, and this thread is 600 posts, so whats the deal? You don't have to be all elitist smartass. Sorry for not keeping up with the thread religiously.

bye guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom