• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super TIME Force Ultra |OT| Super Friends on Super Adventures [PC out now]

Don't forget you can refresh store page on xbox one by holding L+R and pressing Y.
Always good tip for waiting on new releases to go live, xbox one version of F5.

Nemesis_

For those wondering how Super Hardcore mode differs from the other modes.

When you die, that character cannot be used in the level again. You can TIME OUT before they die to save them, but once they are officially dead they are gone until the next level.

legbone

just watched the giantbomb quick look. this game looks nuts. i'm afraid i'm too stupid to play it well though. there are some seriously complicated time mechanics going on. it makes my head hurt trying to comprehend it. i knew i shouldn't have smoked all that pot in college. no, wait, fuck that. i should have smoked more. i'm going to invent a time machine and go back and smoke more pot so i have the proper mindset to be good at this game. see you guys in 199x. i'm going back to make my young self do more bong hits.

Kajiba

Yes.

lrofIND.jpg

Finding ALL of 'the lookers' in this game is going to be intense.

Secret character/collectible on each level, attached to shard collection throughout AND timed. Getting one on 199X level 1 took me about 50mins.

Nemesis_

I have a feeling the "Range of Fire" achievement is glitched. Nobody has it on TrueAchievements but multiple people have the others. Unless the description is purposely cryptic and doesn't actually mean what it says. >_>

Finding ALL of 'the lookers' in this game is going to be intense.

Secret character/collectible on each level, attached to shard collection throughout AND timed. Getting one on 199X level 1 took me about 50mins.

Have you worked out what "The Looker" collectible does? It just adds a second timer to the thing but I have no idea what I'm meant to do from there.

hawk2025

I've been staring at "Unavailable" at the game screen for 10 minutes.

I know it's unreasonable, but I'm done waiting for midnight releases until preloading is a reality. Always takes the wind out of my sails.

...as I say this, I'm sure I'll be happy in like 5 minutes :p

Edit: and the button has now disappeared. I'm going to sleep.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
The button vanished. x_x

Lame. I tried pinning it to home since that sometimes triggers it to be available but now I can't find it. The search on XB1 is a total mess.

Top Bottom