• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Symphonic Odysseys | Orchestral Nobuo Uematsu concert | July, 9th in Cologne

I had a friend over last year to watch it with, we had dinner before and were seriously hyped, but then the country restriction came from nowhere and took a lot of the excitement away. It was still nice that the radio stream was available at least, so we ended up lying on a couch with closed eyes and listening to it.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
An arrangement of Silent Light with real vocals? :eek:

Looking forward to this.

B-Dex

The ads/jingles on the radio station are something else.

Edit: Actually it isn't ending so I guess it's a song....

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The broadband link should just be giving a black screen right now, right? I just want to make sure my computer isn't screwed.

Tizoc

Video is buffering slowly for me on Windows Media Player. If anyone uses Media Player Classic, please tell me how to watch the stream using it.
So it's starting in 15 mins? Cool.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I guess he wants it signed. Could have brought something better

My stream keeps freezing like every 2 minutes

Datrio

The interviews you're discussing are on the audio version, right? Because I'm watching the video and can't hear anything apart from the people in the concert hall.

Also, just a note - I'm in Germany and the broadband stream is top notch quality. Maybe if you're farther away and trying to access a server in Germany the latency is pretty high and the stream has some problems.

scurker

Is the radio stream working for anyone else? It's giving me a connection error.

Video stream is working for me, I just wanted to use the audio stream as a backup in case of issues like last year.

Top Bottom