• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell & PlayStation Team Up For You To Get a Chance to Win a PSVR

Is there a certain time I should enter my code? I've tried about 6 times now with the free code at various times of day and never won yet :(. Then again I never win online contest lol.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Is there a certain time I should enter my code? I've tried about 6 times now with the free code at various times of day and never won yet :(. Then again I never win online contest lol.

I'd say late at night/early in the morning but I've tried that 145 times to no avail.

The Ummah

Banned
Holy mother of all that's good and pure!!!
I WON!!!

7:28 EST this morning with the free online code.

I'm still in shock. I've never even come close to winning something like this before.

Jeez, I woke up randomly and entered at 4:50 am PST lol. Congrats! I'm not expecting anything, but I'm still trying!

To those who one how does the whole winning process work. What do they ask for, how does shipping work. I'm using different addresses and different family members for entries, I want to know what they ask for.

I'd say late at night/early in the morning but I've tried that 145 times to no avail.

At this point I feel people trying to win this are all entering in the middle of the night. Maybe some totally random time in the middle of the day might be better. Who knows.

dukie85

To those who one how does the whole winning process work. What do they ask for, how does shipping work. I'm using different addresses and different family members for entries, I want to know what they ask for.

At this point I feel people trying to win this are all entering in the middle of the night. Maybe some totally random time in the middle of the day might be better. Who knows.

You see "You did it! You're a winner*" come up, then you get sent an email basically saying the same. You wait for a second email that basically says the same, but instead, has verified right before winner, and without the asterisk. After that one, all you have to do is wait on the FedEx shipping confirmation/info, and that's it. They overnight the headset to you.

You see "You did it! You're a winner*" come up, then you get sent an email basically saying the same. You wait for a second email that basically says the same, but instead, has verified right before winner, and without the asterisk. After that one, all you have to do is wait on the FedEx shipping confirmation/info, and that's it. They overnight the headset to you.

If I won with one of the codes I used on a different address than my house would switchibg the shipping to my house be dangerous after I won. I wouldn't want to be disqualified. Not that I am going to win...

I'm starting to wonder if the majority of people still entering are in the 4-6am EST window because the last few winners here have been outside of that while I have had just about as much luck as you.

Jerm411

Can you text in and input online different codes a day or just one or the other...?

Anyone finding better luck with one or the other?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Uuugghhh, didn't win. 0-13. Only 3 days left.....probably gonna have to hunt for other contests giving them again.

I recently got two big boxes, and they didn't give me the boxes with the codes. I just got a generic Big Box. I didn't even realize it until we got home. I didn't feel like making the drive back.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I recently got two big boxes, and they didn't give me the boxes with the codes. I just got a generic Big Box. I didn't even realize it until we got home. I didn't feel like making the drive back.

You don't need boxes anymore. You haven't since the 5th.

Just use this:

B6LZCFL7CHA

You can only enter once per day per entrant, and that code is useable once a day, so...

I still haven't gotten my second verification email and I'm really anxious now. I won on Thursday night at 11:20~ PM PT. Anyone know how long the second email takes to arrive?

dukie85

I still haven't gotten my second verification email and I'm really anxious now. I won on Thursday night at 11:20~ PM PT. Anyone know how long the second email takes to arrive?

I got mine Friday, but since you won Thursday night, you may have missed the deadline (if it has one) to be in the Friday batch of emails. It'll most likely come early this week.

ChrisD

Anybody else have the entire daily code memorized? Because I could type that stuff in my sleep now lol.

Only have three people I'm entering with, too. It's just a really simple pattern to follow/remember, I guess.

Bookoo

Damn they are taking forever with the mail in codes. i mailed 1 letter in to make sure it worked and it took like 2 weeks. i sent in like 10-15 more and it has been over 2 weeks now. Not sure if I am going to get them in time.

Also really pissed i didn't realize that the online code was a daily use. I thought it was just a 1 time use.

Damn they are taking forever with the mail in codes. i mailed 1 letter in to make sure it worked and it took like 2 weeks. i sent in like 10-15 more and it has been over 2 weeks now. Not sure if I am going to get them in time.

Also really pissed i didn't realize that the online code was a daily use. I thought it was just a 1 time use.

At this point it doesn't matter. One code per account per day and you can just use the online code. The codes from the boxes or postcards are useless.

majik13

Holy hell, just won. Basically right around 1:16am PDT

Though I feel my eligibilty might be questioned.

I received 1 email so far. Am I good?

Edit: yeah need 2 emails I guess.

Anyone been officially denied yet? Do they even tell you?

I did pretty well with the first couple of PS4 contests but with this, the golden PS4 and the Overwatch contest, it seems my luck has run out. Oh well, I had a good run. And who knows, two more days to try I guess.

Are you guys who are winning just using one code a day?

I just entered once per day using the free code. I tried to aim for odd times, since I wake up early anyway. But the day I won I totally forgot until later and entered around 7:28 am. That's why I'm still so shocked I won.

For those that won and have actually received the unit, about how long after winning does it ship? I got the original confirmation email, but haven't received anything else since.

I just entered once per day using the free code. I tried to aim for odd times, since I wake up early anyway. But the day I won I totally forgot until later and entered around 7:28 am. That's why I'm still so shocked I won.

For those that won and have actually received the unit, about how long after winning does it ship? I got the original confirmation email, but haven't received anything else since.

I believe it's overnighted. So after the 2nd confirmation, you should expect it the next day.

Grinchy

Banned
I still can't believe I won and that this was free. Gotta give it up to Sony and Taco Bell for sending so many of these out for a contest that most of us entered for free while breaking the contest rules by entering multiple times per day lol

tf2WBbf.jpg

Just picked it up from the FedEx location so I wouldn't be worried about it sitting on my porch.

Top Bottom