• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Xillia Day 1 Edition (NA, EU), Collector's Edition (NA, EU) announced

Sounds like that Day One Edition might be around for a while...

Spx5MsR.jpg

Sorry for the major bump but I was wondering if someone could help me decide whether I should get this from Amazon.com for $30 or Zavvi for £28 (with a coupon); both seem to be the Day One Edition. It'll be cheaper to get the US version given the exchange rate between dollars and pounds sterling but I'm not sure about the DLC that comes with it. Can the DLC from the American version be redeemed on a UK PSN account?

I live in the UK so a relative can bring me the American copy at Christmas if I decide to get it from Amazon; I'm in no rush to play the game.

EDIT: Also, is the DLC the only thing that differs between versions?

Sagitario

Sorry for the major bump but I was wondering if someone could help me decide whether I should get this from Amazon.com for $30 or Zavvi for £28 (with a coupon); both seem to be the Day One Edition. It'll be cheaper to get the US version given the exchange rate between dollars and pounds sterling but I'm not sure about the DLC that comes with it. Can the DLC from the American version be redeemed on a UK PSN account?

I live in the UK so a relative can bring me the American copy at Christmas if I decide to get it from Amazon; I'm in no rush to play the game.

EDIT: Also, is the DLC the only thing that differs between versions?

Same DLC for all regions, but the DLC is region locked. You need an US account to be able to redeem it and access it.

Thanks for the reply; I tested Amazon's checkout and it looks like the price difference, after shipping, is only £4 so I'll just get the UK version as the DLC is probably worth that much.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom