• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 6 Official GAF bootleg PSN tournament

AAK

rowanimox said:
AAK, i just saw what you did to the first page after the fights. WOW!!! it's like the only thing missing is fighters bio or something hohoho

It was a pleasure!

Looking forward to having more fights with GAF...

So, DarKaoZ! When are you free my man! I hope I won't get distracted by flash-backing through your incredible DMC3 AMV's everytime I notice your name on the screen. :lol

AAK

Despite being Temporarily Banned, DarkaoZ did Amazingly well! Each match went down to the wire! I was capturing a good majority of it, but then my battery died :(

AAK (Armor King) beats -DarKaoZ- (Lili)

Match 1 = [3-1] = AAK wins
Match 2 = [2-3] = -DarKaoZ- wins
Match 3 = [3-2] = AAK wins
Match 4 = [0-3] = -DarKaoZ- wins
Match 5 = [3-2] = AAK wins

Common everyone, let's get round 2 further advanced! Don't worry -DarKoaZ- Let's see how you do in Loser's bracket!

EDIT: Updated OP

Besides, Starting tomorrow, Rolento should be free for some more GAF Tekken matches :)

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Like I said before, every time I check or go online, nobody is there. Don't even remember who I am supposed to play now. :/

If we're not PMing or messaging each other, it would be far, far easier to meet up and play Tekken if we all use a chat room.

AAK

Common people, let's not give up so soon, everything is in the OP :)

28tb6tu.jpg

Finaika vs AdroitOne
LyteEdge vs CcrooK's wife
DrDogg vs Rowanimox

DarKaoZ and I already had our match, so he'll be waiting for the loser between DrDogg and Rowanimox's match and I'll face the winner.

As for the GAF chatroom, I suppose we can start one of that as well :)

And Rolento... you're friend's list is still full! (Woah @ vid... were you responsible for that entire project? Impressive!)

AAK said:
And Rolento... you're friend's list is still full! (Woah @ vid... were you responsible for that entire project? Impressive!)

I'll clear up my list when I get a moment tomorrow. >_< srry bout that again.

and that project was a colaboration between me and some other artists... I did all of the programming and a large chunk of the artwork while they had the connections and design ideas. it was fun but hard ^_^ got a free trip out of it :)

I have more artwork I gotta get started on this week that is similar, but I'm taking a break. More time for T6 hopefully then.

Lyte Edge

Lyte Edge Vs. Reminiscence
--------------------------------

Match 1 Lyte (Alisa) Vs. Rem (Xiaoyu); 3-2 Lyte
Match 2 Lyte (Alisa) Vs. Rem (Lili); 3-2 Lyte
Match 3 Same; 3-2 Lyte

Scrub-Alisa tactics got me through this set...she is way better than I am!

Lyte Edge

Would also like to add that trying to play this game on a PSP Go is really, really difficult! :lol Those little buttons make it hard to hit two at the same time.

Lyte Edge

CcrooK said:
Those were some clutch matches alright. Fun to watch. :lol

Congrats on your pregnancy, BTW!

I wish my wife played fighting games like that...hell, I wish she played GAMES, LOL.

AAK

Congrats LE! Good Luck in LB Rem!

Now we just need some Georgia vs Japan & Cali vs Phillipines ACTION! What's the update you 4!

Will update the OP when I get home :)

LowParry

Lyte Edge said:
Congrats on your pregnancy, BTW!

I wish my wife played fighting games like that...hell, I wish she played GAMES, LOL.

Word. It's all she plays for fighters is Tekken. I tried to get her into Street Fighter but...ehhh...not so much.

AAK

Alright, OP updated!

And if only I can get a life partner that can play competitive fighting games... :) Sounds like bliss :lol /nerdrage

AdroitOne

Neo Member
I can do my matches at any time. I've been super busy on a web site I've been working on, but I check this thread everyday. So Finaika, whenever you are ready, let me know :)

rowanimox

Neo Member
ei guys, i wont be available this weekend. when i come back on monday i'll try to be online most of the time. i'll add drdogg while i'm at it too.

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
AAK said:
Despite being Temporarily Banned, DarkaoZ did Amazingly well! Each match went down to the wire! I was capturing a good majority of it, but then my battery died :(

AAK (Armor King) beats -DarKaoZ- (Lili)

Match 1 = [3-1] = AAK wins
Match 2 = [2-3] = -DarKaoZ- wins
Match 3 = [3-2] = AAK wins
Match 4 = [0-3] = -DarKaoZ- wins
Match 5 = [3-2] = AAK wins

Common everyone, let's get round 2 further advanced! Don't worry -DarKoaZ- Let's see how you do in Loser's bracket!

EDIT: Updated OP

Besides, Starting tomorrow, Rolento should be free for some more GAF Tekken matches :)

Wait wait what?! It was 3 out or 5 fights?! I thought it was 2 out of 3 fights! :lol

Man, that explains, if I had knew I would had been more careful on the 5th match! Oh well, I still play on the losers bracket then.

Oh yeah, Back! :D

Finaika

AdroitOne said:
I can do my matches at any time. I've been super busy on a web site I've been working on, but I check this thread everyday. So Finaika, whenever you are ready, let me know :)
I should be free this weekend :O

AAK

-DarKaoZ- said:
Wait wait what?! It was 3 out or 5 fights?! I thought it was 2 out of 3 fights! :lol

Man, that explains, if I had knew I would had been more careful on the 5th match! Oh well, I still play on the losers bracket then.

Oh yeah, Back! :D

Amigo READ THE OP! :p :lol

& Welcome back! ;)

Lyte Edge

Hey, so what's the status here? We gonna finish this tourney before the year is over? :lol

AAK

I really feared this would happen :(

I suppose I should have at least started this in sync with MarkMan since he has contacts and could have made prizes for the tournament to give everyone an incentive to play on.....

-DarKaoZ- is unfortunately permanently banned. But I told him that I'd still include his name in the bracket and inform him of any updates via PSN.

We're just waiting on everyone else's matches. I added Dr Dogg as a friend but he's never even logged into PSN for weeks.

Haven't heard any updates from Finaika and AdroitOne...

:( Sorry to all the guys who are waiting.

I suppose I'll wait until November 7th, and if nothing happens until then, I'll come up with a certain settlement for whoever wins the tournament and a prize for that person :)

AdroitOne

Neo Member
AAK said:
I really feared this would happen :(

I suppose I should have at least started this in sync with MarkMan since he has contacts and could have made prizes for the tournament to give everyone an incentive to play on.....

-DarKaoZ- is unfortunately permanently banned. But I told him that I'd still include his name in the bracket and inform him of any updates via PSN.

We're just waiting on everyone else's matches. I added Dr Dogg as a friend but he's never even logged into PSN for weeks.

Haven't heard any updates from Finaika and AdroitOne...

:( Sorry to all the guys who are waiting.

I suppose I'll wait until November 7th, and if nothing happens until then, I'll come up with a certain settlement for whoever wins the tournament and a prize for that person :)

I think me and Finaika schedules are just off. I'm still in the tourney, however, I won't be able to play until next Saturday.

Top Bottom