• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 7 Season Pass Roadmap Detailed, Confirms 2 Guest Characters for the game

LordKasual

Banned
Chun Li thighs with Tekken 7 graphics? 🤔

image.php

mmmmm

Degen

Considering that they're waiting so long after the game's launch to release the guests... Ryu and another mainline SF character would be pretty disappointing

Gaminar

Banned
"[...]both feature one exclusive playable guest character from other videogames’ licenses"

It sounds like they're each from different IPs.

Alright let's speculate...

KOF, Garou, FF & AOF: Kyo, Terry, Iori, Geese, Rock, Ryo, Rugal, K', Kim and Mai... maybe Mr. Karate/Takuma
Sega: Akira, Pai, Sarah, Jackie or Kazuma
DOA: Ryu, Kasumi or Ayane
Capcom: Morrigan, Dmitri, Batsu, Hinata, Kyosuke or .......Megaman

No one is showing up from MK or Last Blade or Soul Calibur or Samurai Showdown

Reality: Iori and Akira
My personal wish: Rock and Kazuma

Season Pass .... is this a first for the series ?

and how do you guys Feel about it dos it represent good Value ?

this collectors edtion is probbly going to be Close to $400AUD .................................

yyr

Personally I'm glad the guest characters are part of the season pass. This means I can just not buy the season pass.

I've always wished for a way to turn off Gon in Tekken 3, Heihachi in Soul Calibur, etc. and I'm finally getting one. Plus it saves me money. Sounds like a win!

Hopefully the new game mode is something like Devil Within or Scenario Campaign. I never played those, either.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
What about Armor King? That character only missed one game appearance...

3, 4, and pre-DR 5 is one appearance?

Personally I'm glad the guest characters are part of the season pass. This means I can just not buy the season pass.

I've always wished for a way to turn off Gon in Tekken 3, Heihachi in Soul Calibur, etc. and I'm finally getting one. Plus it saves me money. Sounds like a win!

Pretty sure you'll still have to face them online.

Momentary

Banned
Gai Tendo is my #MCM

e70f5f8a991656aea51fc9621a353192.jpg

Gai Tendo the type of dude to make you forget about Hwoarang. Which is fine, because Bamco made him look like a Yu-Gi-Oh protagonist in this game.

His moveset would fit perfectly in this game. His attitude is also super positive. He's one of my favorite fighting game characters of all time. It sucks that he's so under utilized.

Playsage

Hoping they are from other companies other than Capcom (Harada said he'd like Geese in the game)

Those 50 costumes are new default outfits or customizable pieces?

convo

Is it seperated by consoles though? Also Kiryu is a hard counter for everything humanoid or beast alike, might as well crash the moon onto the stage.

Loona

Someone named Kazuma would just be way too confusing in a tekken game

Nah, everyone would probably just end up calling him Kiryu like they do in practically everything.

Give Lucky Chloe an eyepatch and have her call him Kiryu-chan, that should trigger some interesting results...

What if the new mode was Tekken vs SF? And the two guest characters are from SF and usable in regular Tekken modes?

Whoashakingheadnoway.gif (don't know the source of it but maybe someone will know which gif I'm referring to)

cordy

Banned
What if the new mode was Tekken vs SF? And the two guest characters are from SF and usable in regular Tekken modes?

Whoashakingheadnoway.gif (don't know the source of it but maybe someone will know which gif I'm referring to)

Been saying for years that TxSF is gonna be a super expansion to T7. Not with this DLC but probably afterwards.

It sold more than TTT2, in spite of being rushed for release in order to avoid clashing with its launch.
it didn't come out in arcades though, so its overall profit still may not have been as much as ttt2.
nobody character from a non-FG series that barely has a US presence

not to mention his design is flat out boring
you're right about 1 thing. no U.S presence.

wrong on the other counts :p

Top Bottom