• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

Filthierich says the new TTT2 trailer is coming next week =( I'm dying for the shunya yamashita Jun art in hi-res. I've got a nice stick in mind using that and the Jun art by Junny. Since yamashita is doing art for all the characters I'm alot more confident now that all the ladies will get figures. The Jun fig will be amazing, dat ass.

Pachimari

Filthierich says the new TTT2 trailer is coming next week =( I'm dying for the shunya yamashita Jun art in hi-res. I've got a nice stick in mind using that and the Jun art by Junny. Since yamashita is doing art for all the characters I'm alot more confident now that all the ladies will get figures. The Jun fig will be amazing, dat ass.

But I don't remember if the Kotobukiya figures are based on Yamashita art?

Because this is Shunya Yamashita's art for Tekken Tag Tournament 2:
sMyxRl.jpg

While this is the one for Kotobukiya's figure:
CwEaUl.jpg

But the Lili one is the same, as well as Ling Xiaoyu (if the rumor is true).

EDIT
Oh yea, the Kotobukiya Bishoujo girls are based on Shunya Yamashita's work. Then hopefully they bring me a Jun Kazama like the one in the art!

What is this? I don't even. Damn, I need to be active on that site. I made an account sometime ago but have never used it. Thank you! :D

Yeah I'm managing that thread right now. Come by and say hi sometimes. ;)

--

Anyways Electric Wind God Fridays are back, get in here.

Link: http://www.twitch.tv/avoidingthepuddle

EDIT: Its now over, great stream. Shouts out to Gaylo (Feng is cheap, Julia not in Top 10) and hopkicks.

--

EDITx2: Another stream started, this time its TTT2 Unlimited.

Link: http://t.co/HnKiM4jJ[/b]

..... Might pass on this one if there's nothing going on in it though.

Whew, thankfully I don't have to end up posting the images I find here. Thanks Anastacio. Although there are around 132 of them so hey If your content with posting every single one of them you're more than welcome. :p

Anyone willing to .rar every image and upload for me once it's complete? (Hopefully) My upload is just ass lately. Make's it wayyy more easier.

Well anyways here's a Dragunov I just found.

anime20ch915246kaep.jpg

RffoJ.gif

Pachimari

Yea, I'll just post them here, I'll follow you guys on Tekken Zaibatsu. All credit is with you who find those images. :)

Are we 100% sure the character images on the 'character select' screen can be replaced with these "artworks"?

Yea, I'll just post them here, I'll follow you guys on Tekken Zaibatsu. All credit is with you who find those images. :)

Are we 100% sure the character images on the 'character select' screen can be replaced with these "artworks"?

Blah just me? Christ I hate single efforts, get off your lazy asses and get in those crappy Japanese boards. <3

Oh and 100% hmmm...... Well there was that page in Famitsu which said you can replace the select screen art with these illustrations (Shunya's Anna art is in the scan too) along with what's Tekken Net's saying.

Source: http://web.tekken-net.org/tag2/doc/character_top.html#24

Once the lottery's over (25th iirc) people will be able to buy the illustrations in Tekken Net's store for in game use. Hopefully this will carry over to Console release, unless they give us a Soul Calibur screenshot card feature thing, you know the one that let's you pose your customized character and screenshot them as 'cards.'

Pachimari

No, I meant all of you who find those images. I would love to help out if I had a hint of where to look. :)

b7Y0Rl.jpg

I found this but it have probably already been covered:

86KQu.png

L7AXi.png

We can see a little bit of the Paul, Lars, Miguel and Alisa arts.

Sayah

Yeah I'm managing that thread right now. Come by and say hi sometimes. ;)

I left a comment in your thread. :D
I'm DarkPaladin over there. Can't even remember why I chose that username. Sounds like a yugioh card. lol

Anyone willing to .rar every image and upload for me once it's complete? (Hopefully) My upload is just ass lately. Make's it wayyy more easier.

If you can tell me how to upload images as .rar files and all, I can try to do it. Google search results didn't seem to be very helpful.

Pachimari

Oh and 100% hmmm...... Well there was that page in Famitsu which said you can replace the select screen art with these illustrations (Shunya's Anna art is in the scan too) along with what's Tekken Net's saying.

I'm looking at the scan now and yea I'm pretty sure as well now.
They got pictures of Anna, Alisa, Armor King, Lili, Leo and Lars.

I'm really thinking of a team of Ling Xiaoyu, Jun Kazama, Asuka Kazama and/or Leo. But they don't seem to be high tier in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 but that's okay I guess. If Michelle is back then I'm all for maining her.

GrayFoxPL

ibdZ85fm9FF2xR.jpg

OMG! So want!

But I'm on something other.

Did any of you guys stumbled upon nice big picture of Jin's T3/Tag p2 outfit?
Render doesn't exist I guess, but not even fanart?

This one must be universally loathed as there aren't even customizations to recreate it, but what can I say? I really like it. I think it was supposed to be Tekken Force style outfit like Lars'esesess.

i9fwaeFK9hYbe.jpg

ibu8zDcKdmv1V5.jpg

If you guys have something I'd be grateful.

AAK

Did any of you guys stumbled upon nice big picture of Jin's T3/Tag p2 outfit?
Render doesn't exist I guess, but not even fanart?

This one must be universally loathed as there aren't even customizations to recreate it, but what can I say? I really like it. I think it was supposed to be Tekken Force style outfit like Lars'esesess.

i9fwaeFK9hYbe.jpg

ibu8zDcKdmv1V5.jpg

If you guys have something I'd be grateful.

Hmm... I don't know if I remember but I think Tekken DR on PS3 has a render in the gallery that has this outfit... but I think it's only the upper body. I could be wrong however. It's a shame a lot of those images never got released. There's a gorgeous Christie artwork in that gallery titled "Tekken 4 Christie artwork" that I can't seem to find on the internet. It also had some pretty boss stage designs!

Pachimari

From Tekken Zaibatsu (for those who don't follow their thread):
*Click on the thumbnails to see them full size*

Sometimes I crop the image to get rid of all the blackness and bars around some of the images.

Oh, and Infinity & Beyond shipped me a brand new Christie Monteiro 'Kotobukiya Tekken Bishoujo' figure today, after I returned one that I weren't happy about. Great customer service.

GrayFoxPL

Hmm... I don't know if I remember but I think Tekken DR on PS3 has a render in the gallery that has this outfit... but I think it's only the upper body. I could be wrong however. It's a shame a lot of those images never got released. There's a gorgeous Christie artwork in that gallery titled "Tekken 4 Christie artwork" that I can't seem to find on the internet. It also had some pretty boss stage designs!

Hmm, I'll check T5dr thanks.

AAK

Gamespot playing dirty and releasing the info early:

Tag Throw Trailer

Fight Lab Trailer

Interesting, Looks like you can program your own moves on the black combot... I saw Heihachi's twin pistons and Kazuya's hell sweeps. But what the heck was that mashing???? My arcade stick is already breaking apart... and now it wants me to mash even more??? I better start practicing to go back to pad.

I'm safe, my shitty FS3 has a turbo feature. :p

But wow, who owns the whole high flying acrobatic 'only 2 hit combo' attack moves I wonder?

EDIT: Anyone still on the fence about the illustration thing on the select screen? Well here ya go.

Sayah

Gamespot playing dirty and releasing the info early:

Tag Throw Trailer

Fight Lab Trailer

Interesting, Looks like you can program your own moves on the black combot... I saw Heihachi's twin pistons and Kazuya's hell sweeps. But what the heck was that mashing???? My arcade stick is already breaking apart... and now it wants me to mash even more??? I better start practicing to go back to pad.

Oh yes yes yes. I didn't use to like gamespot but now I need to reevaluate my stance. Loving that new stage with combot gameplay. Anyone make a thread posting these vids?

AAK

dbzy23Wgudjd9x.gif

Looking at the animation... it could be a completely canned set of moves rather than 2-3 separate moves like Hwoarang/Baek's d/f+3+4, Djin's f,hcf+1+2, or Lar's u/r+1+2. The reason I say this is because the way each hit connects with the opponent isn't the usual float juggle animation. And the ram juggle ender has the same hit animation as Raven's FC,d/f+3+4 rather than the usual somersault hit animation.

Unless Namco completely revamped the juggle animations specifically for console...

Kunimitsu was the first character to pop into my mind after seeing that entire maneuver. C'mon Namco, we want to see the new 3D model you've made for her already.

so we can tourney ban her and the rest of the console exclusive scum :p

AAK

Personally looks like a Lars combo to me.

The second punch in that animation has a windup more reminiscent of brute force character like Alisa/Lars/Bryan/etc. That's why I'm kinda hesitant in thinking it belongs to Kunimitsu. But I'm just doing some baseless scrutinizing. bring on the actual trailer tomorrow please!

LowParry

Those team throws are pretty damn cool. The one with Kaz and young Hei I like a lot. Same with Panda and Ling. The one with Alisa and Lars looks very brutal. Me liiiikes.

Sayah

Twitter posts:
Michael Murray &#8207; @mykeryu
You haven't seen anything yet ;) RT @luksgammer360 @mykeryu Trailer, Trailer, Trailer, Trailer, Trailer, Trailer!!!! I can't wait!!

Katsuhiro Harada &#8207; @Harada_TEKKEN
not 50.... MORE. I can say MORE. RT @IvetCorny Its amazing..50 chara in TTT2......!!!

SO VERY MUCH EXTREMELY ABSOLUTELY MOST CERTAINLY EXCITED

FUCK YES, THANK YOU BASED HARADA!
I've been wanting one since they changed the color of lifebars from blue to green.
MY BODY IS READY FOR THIS GAME!

They had changed the color from green back to another shade of blue. But that silver color. Do want.

AAK

More than 50??? I don't know what to think anymore... this is madness!

Those team throws are pretty damn cool. The one with Kaz and young Hei I like a lot. Same with Panda and Ling. The one with Alisa and Lars looks very brutal. Me liiiikes.

I love the Hwoarang/Steve and Hwoarang/Jin throws:

dQDZIIqzmikro.gif

ddnDRk6VXTXIV.gif

Pachimari

What time is the trailer and information expected? Or what time do the embargo end?

Baraka from Tekken Zaibatsu is a God among men:

*Click for large versions*

Tizoc

@Sayah- Ah cool.
Not gonna get my hopes up too much about the 'additional' characters, since they'll prob. be pallete swaps...unless we get a surprise SF CHARACTER =O OR BETTER YET
GON!
Could someone make me a Dragunov avy with him wearing a Samborero please? I wanna join in on the hype.

LowParry

Gon we'll never see again. In the mean time, where's dat trailer! I'm half expecting to see "Julia". Though I think we're going to see Kuni. I mean...c'mon...

Pachimari

I were about to ask for the trailer too. I want to see Michelle and Kunimitsu at the end of it. Maybe around 3 hours until the embargo ends? I don't know.

Tizoc

Gon we'll never see again. In the mean time, where's dat trailer! I'm half expecting to see "Julia". Though I think we're going to see Kuni. I mean...c'mon...

Bamco are releasing a new Gon video game for 3DS, if they can use that license a little further...

Sayah

Could someone make me a Dragunov avy with him wearing a Samborero please? I wanna join in on the hype.

AAK here is the best with avatars/gifs. Not sure if he has time but if so make me one too plz using the 2D art for Nina and Anna.

What time is the trailer and information expected? Or what time do the embargo end?

Baraka from Tekken Zaibatsu is a God among men:

*Click for large versions*

Baraka is Flying Wonkey from here, lol. Really have to appreciate all the heavy digging he has done.

Top Bottom