• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

GrayFoxPL

Tekken Net 2D Illustration Lottery Draw:

Tomio Fujisawa's Illustrations-

ALISA | ANNA | ARMOR KING | ASUKA | BAEK | BOB | BRUCE | BRYAN | CHRISTIE |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEVIL JIN | DRAGUNOV | EDDY | FENG | GANRYU | HEIHACHI | HWOARANG |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JACK-6 | JAYCEE | JIN | JINPACHI | JUN | KAZUYA | KING | KUMA | LARS | LEI |
LEE | LEO | LAW | LILI | MARDUK | MIGUEL | MOKUJIN | NINA | PANDA | PAUL |
RAVEN | ROGER | STEVE | T. OGRE | WANG | XIAOYU | YOSHIMITSU | ZAFINA |

JUNNY's Illustrations-

Shunya Yamashita's Illustrations-

--

The usual: If you somehow found one that is not on this list or found a bigger version of it please post it. :)

Hopefully we'll get this complete before the game on Tekken Net is over.

Thank you so much!

Shunya's illustrations are amazing!

http://www.abload.de/img/jin24ico2.jpg
http://h11.abload.de/img/shun_kazc4kbk.jpg
http://www.abload.de/img/steve28tqoc.jpg
http://www.abload.de/img/269690lvb4f.jpg

Wow! Customizations for this please!

Oh and I love Tekken 4 too, maybe broken but lots of sentiment.

Pachimari

I think Baraka have found the Heihachi art on Tekken Zaibatsu but I'm on iPad so can't post it.

EDIT:
I did anyway lol.

797090gvk1c.jpg

So hyped! Always been a 3D fighter at heart, just hasn't been anything that has caught my attention since the Soul Caliber 2/Bloody Roar days. I need a break from all this 2D nonsense anyway. Who really even likes fireballs and shoryukens?

Asuka/Lili all day every day from the get go. I might not even play with any other characters. Idc how bad their chemistry will be or what negatives in battle i'll have because of their "rivalry". Far and away my favorite character designs in the series

And, this thread is amazing AAK. My laptop can barely handle the OP! Very useful for someone who is going to be getting back into the series!

LowParry

The Tomio art is really difficult to custom. I'd like to combine two characters but it's rough to do. What's your take on it AAK?

AAK

The Tomio art is really difficult to custom. I'd like to combine two characters but it's rough to do. What's your take on it AAK?

Yeah for combining things with the tomio arts... I think you have to deal with a perspective style where one of the images acts more of a background. Similar to this LiliPoison one I did for SFxT:

dbycchc7L9FSYb.png

So this is how I would propose one for combine the Zafina tomio art...

dMAUW07WnQY09.png

^^^^
(Up for grabs if anyone wants it)

In the end, you need an image that would complement one overlapping the other. But yeah, I'm just someone that spends way too much time than I should on making these. Let more artistic minds give you a better solution LOL

I need a yoshi avatar...

On it ;)

AAK

Item move. That automatically happens when you die to a non KND low and have the halo equipped :)

As for the Avatars... if anyone else has requests let me know ;)

I think Baraka have found the Heihachi art on Tekken Zaibatsu but I'm on iPad so can't post it.

Yeah I was meaning to add it, but after just going through the list and making sure all the images are either the 480x640 size or the wallpapers sized, I was waiting on a better shot of Heihachi. We'll make it a preview or something.

And jeez Tomio's Devil Jin art is hard to 'avatarise.' Damn you sucky 100x120 limit.

^^

Sweet.

Will the ability to replace character art on the select screen with 2D illustrations (Like in the arcades) be ported over to the console versions?

EDIT: Also, will owning Tekken Hybrid carry over any rewards or goodies to the TTT2 console version?

Sayah

Nice! My questions:
1. When can we expect to see new character reveals? E3? Maybe sooner?
2. The new stages in the console version are mentioned to be locations based in certain countries? Which countries are they?
3. When does he plan on releasing footage for TKXSF?

I expect "no comment" or "we can't talk about that right now" answers for any of these questions.....but still worth a shot.

Edit: nevermind, I guess. You already sent the questions.

AAK

DAMN!!! Was in the kitchen at the wrong time. I wanted to ask about 2P outfits. I also wanted to ask whether or not the Arcades will ever get the console characters.

Jintor

Nice! My questions:
1. When can we expect to see new character reveals? E3? Maybe sooner?
2. The new stages in the console version are mentioned to be locations based in certain countries? Which countries are they?
3. When does he plan on releasing footage for TKXSF?

I expect "no comment" or "we can't talk about that right now" answers for any of these questions.....but still worth a shot.

Edit: nevermind, I guess. You already sent the questions.

That first question and third question i can sort of answer - E3, and they're only like 10% done (if that).

Yeah for combining things with the tomio arts... I think you have to deal with a perspective style where one of the images acts more of a background. Similar to this LiliPoison one I did for SFxT:

dbycchc7L9FSYb.png

So this is how I would propose one for combine the Zafina tomio art...

dMAUW07WnQY09.png

^^^^
(Up for grabs if anyone wants it)

In the end, you need an image that would complement one overlapping the other. But yeah, I'm just someone that spends way too much time than I should on making these. Let more artistic minds give you a better solution LOL

On it ;)

Thanks, stole Zaf avatar.

I-hate-u

Can you ask how far Namco is going with the extras? Will it have a campaign mode that can rival MK9, or have a cool extra like Tekken 5 Devil's Within.
Also can you ask if they are considering adding one or two SF characters as a tease for TXSF?

Thanks Jintor

Tizoc

What'll be the subtitle for the TTT2 OT?
I'm thinking something involving Harada being a boss...and yakuzas.

My editor desires more! More questions!

So did you already submit the previous questions? If not then submit those, really curious.

Anyways I'm so bad at making these questions up on the spot but here goes then.

1. Where on the select screen are they going to shove in all the new characters? The screen already is filled to the brim along with the stage select screen. Will there be a completely new select screen at console release?

2. With the console exclusive characters, have you taken the competitive scene in arcades and tournaments into consideration? Like for instance will tournaments have to resort to banning console exclusive characters since arcade communities will not be able to get match-up experience against said characters for instance.

3. Can we play local vs mode with both players having separate customizations? In Tekken 6, you could customize player 1 but the second player was stuck with default costumes. Hopeful to alleviate that issue?

4. Will there be separate ranks for Offline and Online or will this be identical to Tekken 6? (Offline only to 1st Dan and the rest online only) People like to rank up all the way to Tekken God and Divine Fist without having to go online ya know.

5. Any hints at what the other 'yet to be revealed' characters might be? Can we finally see Kunimitsu and Michelle again? Or will some choices come out of nowhere like Shin Kamiya. (wussy)

6. We've seen light blue, solid green and dark blue fading into white colors for the life bars. Can we get a color slider for this already? (or confirmation on the thing)

7. Since we're 'borrowing' SC5's netcode can we also expect other bells and whistles similiar to SC5? Like the chat screen lobbies and such.

8. Will Replay Mode be expanded? We had a pretty 'meh' one in Tekken 6 can we expect improvements on the thing? How about exporting replays to .mp4 formats for instance?

9. Training mode, can we get the 'record function' back again? Community misses it badly.

10. PC Port plz.

Blah, can't think of any others right now. :<

Tizoc

If you can ask him these
1- When will we learn of the 'extra characters' for the console ver.?
2- Seeing as the game has 1v1, can we play Team Battle with 1v1?
3- Will visual presentation gain some sacrifices in the PS3 ver.?

AAK

Can we make lobbies in online mode that ban Combot?

What is the resolution of TTT2, is it still sub-HD as T6 and Prologue?

How many teams does Namco have working on Tekken? Who is responsible for updating the Arcade, Tekken WiiU, TTT2 Console, Tekken x Street Fighter?

Sayah

Great questions FW, Tizoc and AAK!

Here are more:
1. Will it be easier to unlock customization items this time around? Will we still have to buy different color versions of the same item separately?
2. Any chances of seeing a special edition for the game? What could it include?

Sort of building off on this:

Can we make lobbies in online mode that ban Combot?

I want to know if Combot will be banned in online ranked matches..........or at least let there be a method for filtering out any Combot players.

Edit: oh, also, I want to know if there's a way for filtering out matches to only play 2v2, for instance. I want to play ranked matches with a tag team but don't want to be forced to have to face someone using only one character. Or at least the game should let us know ahead of time that the opponent is using a solo character so we can just reject the match before it begins.

Sayah

I think I remember reading that combot is only playable in non-ranked matches. Forgot which outlet.

Very good.

Also, this question should definitely be addressed:

8. Will Replay Mode be expanded? We had a pretty 'meh' one in Tekken 6 can we expect improvements on the thing? How about exporting replays to .mp4 formats for instance?

SF3OE had a system where you could directly upload replays from the game onto your youtube channel. Would be AMAZING if we could do that for Tag 2.

Also, in regards to K.O. replays, can we go back to the T6 system. It's hard to see how a person was K.O'd with Tag 2 style replays. I also want to squash people under Nina's heel or do her good ol' bitch slap after the K.O. :D

Jintor

Sent most of those except the ones to which I pretty much knew the answer would be 'wait for further information'. I'll report back when I get a response.

Top Bottom